- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Bang Your Head

Morris Jablonski, a junior at Wilmington High School, was the quintessential head-banging pothead, a burner. Long unkempt sandy blonde hair hung passed his shoulders and his green eyes were half lidded, some might say perpetually glazed. A homemade Metallica star tattoo adorned his left thumb just beneath the first knuckle on the back if his hand. A lean 6’3”, he was wearing a faded black and red checkered Mac jacket, cigarette burns on the front and frayed cuffs under a blue jean vest with a giant Sharpie drawn five pronged pot leaf with the words ‘In Bud We Trust’ crudely printed beneath it. There were a dozen different patches and crests bearing band logos and insignias also sewn onto the vest, ranging from classics like Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath to Iron Maiden and AC/DC to Injustice. His black jeans were worn through at both knees and he kept his size 13 high top kicks untied.

First period was a challenge, just trying to focus. He planned to get together with Sly and Tom at lunch and blaze some chronic. He had a big Purple Kush fatty in his pocket just begging to go into session. At the end of the first period class, he knew there was no way he could get through second block without at least taking a couple of hits off the dart in his pocket. Old lady Pembry was possibly the single most boring teacher on earth, perhaps of all time and the prospect of having to sit through her class without the benefit of some herbal assistance was more than he could possibly bear. The solution seemed rather elementary, he could sneak out back, take a couple of hoots off the blunt and be back in time for class altered enough to avoid slipping into a Pembry induced coma from which he might never emerge.

In the back of the school, overlooking the sports field were a set of painted metal and wooden bleachers. Rising up twenty four rows, the bleachers ran from twenty yard line to twenty yard line. The area under the bleachers provided enough cover for him to spark up without drawing any unwanted attention from anyone who might wander by.

Pulling out the reefer, he grinned and slipped it between his lips. A quick furtive glance around, no one in sight, he sparked it up. The Purple Kush was good, smooth as he took a long drag and held the smoke in his lungs. Closing his eyes, he luxuriated in the feel of the narcotic in his body before opening his mouth and blowing two smoke rings. Oh yeah, this would definitely make Pembry at least tolerable.

The sounds of voices, female, disrupted the serenity of his solitude. Concealed from sight as he was beneath the stands, he watched four people walk out near the end of the bleacher on the sports field, three girls, one boy.

Even at a distance, he immediately recognized all the people, the three girls were Kimber St. John, Elisha Harrow, and Susannah Caldwell. They were the ‘it’ girls at the school. All seniors, all incredibly gorgeous. Kimber stood 5’9” with a body definitely built for sin. Long hair so blonde it was almost white, and eyes so incredibly blue everyone always thought they must be contacts. Large round firm breasts, slim waist, an ass designed by the hand of god himself atop two long lovely legs. Morris thought of her as porn star hot, so sexy she could bring you to your knees with a smile.

Elisha was a brunette, dark hair just as long as Kimber’s, but with a slight wave to it. Maybe an inch shorter, she too was constructed as if by some divine plan. Oval face, sexy cupid bow lips and sultry green eyes. Well-endowed chest, slim waist and a perfect teardrop ass. Model hot, like a Victoria Secret lingerie model.

Of the three, Susannah was the shortest, standing 5’5”, head cheerleader, dirty blond hair often streaked with some other color, today it was electric green. Absolutely pretty face and light brown eyes, breasts smaller than the other two girls but sitting firm and high on her chest, trim tummy and sexy legs. Kind of like girl next door hot, if your neighbor just happened to be Hef.

At some point in time, Morris was pretty sure each of the girls had inhabited the masturbation film reel existing inside his head. What he wouldn’t give just to tag one of these hotties.

They were a predatory wolf pack of sexy and they all knew it. They formed a triangle around the male in the gathering, senior Leonard Carswell, middle linebacker of the school’s football team. Besides being a jock, as far as Morris was concerned, Len was just an all-around asshole. He and the other muscle head jocks often called him Morris Jabroni, a play on his last name, but it was Leonard who took it to the next level, calling him Ho-mo Jabroni, or Stony Jabroni. Ass clown.

Standing where he was, Morris could see the conversation appeared heated, the girls definitely not happy, but he couldn’t make out the words. Taking another puff, he surreptitiously moved closer to where they were talking in order to eavesdrop on the quartet.

“Maria told Francine who told me you said I apparently blew you at the party Saturday!” Susannah challenged, jabbing a finger into Len’s chest, her usually pretty face contorted in anger.

Len scoffed and raised his hands, “Bitch is totally lying,” he said, half smirk on his smug face. Just looking at him Morris knew Len was full of shit and enough of a dick to do something like that. Plus Morris had heard the rumor too, that Susannah got liquored up on the weekend at the lake party and sucked Len’s cock.

“Why would she do that?” demanded Elisha, eyes narrowed.

“Yes, I find it odd Maria would concoct a story like this,” remarked Kimber, little smile playing on her full ruby colored lips.

“Who knows, I don’t know, maybe she’s on her rag,” Len replied, same cocky look on his face as he shrugged his shoulders.

Susannah shook her head, “She also said you told her I swallowed your load like a whore!” she confronted.

“Please,” he said dismissively, “She probably just wanted a load for herself,” he added, tone snide.

The girls all looked at one another.

“Is that it? Is that why the Furies wanted to see me?” he chuckled.

Morris let the smoke in his lungs out slowly, trying not to giggle. The Furies. The girls likened themselves to the Three Graces of Greek mythology, beauty, charm, and joy but behind their backs, some of the other students compared them more to the three mythical Furies. He couldn’t believe Len had the nuts to say it right to their faces though, Morris thought that was kind of stupid.

He took another hit off the joint, the cool smoke pooling in his lungs. The school buzzer sounded, signaling the start of second block.

Susannah nodded to Kimber.

“Do it,” said Elisha, tone playful.

“Do what? Fuck now I’m late for class,” Len said disdainfully.

Kimber grinned and stepped toward Len, tapping him with her right index finger dead in the center of his chest.

“What the?” he babbled, a confused look on his face as he took a step backward. Suddenly he just started getting smaller, panic replacing confusion as he rapidly diminished. The girls each took a step back, amused expressions of their faces, like it was no big deal as the watched him vanish into his clothes.

Still holding his breath, Morris frowned. What the fuck was happening? Len kept just getting smaller until there was nothing but a heap of crumpled clothing on the ground. He shook his head and looked down at the half joint held between the thumb and forefinger of his right hand.

The girls all crouched down almost simultaneously. Elisha reaching into the pile of clothes and pulling a tiny squirming thing out. Morris’s eyes widened. Holy crap, it was Leonard, but really small, like smaller than a finger tiny, maybe two or three inches total. Morris closed his eyes and blinked a couple of times. No way this can be real? Hell no!

The girls arose in unison, Elisha holding him in front of her face by one of his feet and shaking the little youth. “Not quite so cocky now?” she queried.

Morris couldn’t hear what tiny Len was saying back, but whatever it was, all the girls seemed to get a chuckle out it. He wondered if the weed had been spiked, maybe mixed with PCP or something and he was starting to hallucinate, people can’t shrink people, nah, it had to be the dope. He would ask Tom at lunch time. Not only was Tom Garfield was one of his pals, but he was also Morris’s primary hook up. He shook his head again. What the fuck did you slip me Tom?

The girls were leaning in close, examining little Len. Elisha passed him over to Susannah. The blonde had a big grin as she lifted him above her face. “Swallowed your load? Hmm, I think not, I think I’ll swallow all of you instead,” she said, lowering the little struggling person into her mouth. She made a show to the other girls of the little man inside her mouth before tipping her head back. Morris could see her laryngeal prominence bob as she swallowed. She giggled opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. “Gone,” she said, looking down and patting her stomach.

Morris’s eyes widened, he had been holding his breathe, and now the smoke in his lungs definitely wanted out. He opened his mouth and tried to expel the smoke slowly, but coughed instead, a wracking loud cough. The three girls turned their heads and looked in his direction.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review and comment, it is always appreciated! Thanks for reading!