- Text Size +

“So Tyler,” Mia said, looking down at his tiny body pressed against the sole of her foot. Almost immediately after waking she had asked if he was in a mood for another foot rub. Who was he to say no?

“Yeah Mia?” he said, continuing to slide his hands over the soft, grimy surface of her sole, moving slowly towards her toes.

“Well, I was thinking about things.”

“Like what?”

“You mostly. You seem to keep getting shrunk.”

He shrugged. “What can I say?”

“And you give such nice foot massages at this height.”

“True.”

“And you feel so nice in my boot.”

“I bet.”

“And in my pants.” He smiled. “Anyway, I think I’m going to keep you at this size from now on.”

“Really?” he asked, turning away from her glorious foot for a moment.

“Yeah. I could take you to college with me and everything. You’ll be my tiny little secret.”

“Ugh…” he said hesitantly, not knowing what he wanted to do. Being normal sized was… well, normal. But, he couldn’t deny that Mia’s idea had merit. Just the thought of being her little pet was enough to spread a warm feeling over his body.

“Just think Tyler, you could sleep in my sock drawer, I’d get to play with you every day. We could take showers together, you could come with me to every class. Hey, if I get cool roommates they might even want to join in sometimes.”

“Go on.”

“Let's see… I could let you sleep on my boobs every once in a while. Let you use my nipple as a pillow. I might join a sports club. We could play an entire game together. Me as the giant, running around, getting all gross and smelly, you as the slave licking his goddess’ feet.”

“I don’t know…”

“You don’t know?” she asked, faking annoyance. “Well, maybe this will show you!” she quickly moved her foot, sliding it over Tyler’s body, pressing him lightly into her bed. “Agree, or I’m going to crush you!”

“No! I’ll never be your slave!” he shouted, playing along with her dominatrix role.

“Poor choice, bug!” She pressed down harder, feeling his tiny body compress under the pressure. Even though it was just a joke, she loved the feeling of his tiny little being under her foot, knowing that any increase in pressure might actually crush him. Though, as she thought about that, she knew she wouldn’t. A little play, a little fun. That's all she wanted to do with her friend. Still, he didn’t seem to mind a little pain. She pressed harder.

“No, my bones are popping!” he shouted. “And my organs, there everywhere!”

“That's the price you pay, insect.” She could barely contain her laughter as she let the pressure decrease. He quickly wiggled forward until his head popped out from between her toes.

He thought about it for a minute more. “You know what? Sure. It sounds fun.”

“I knew you’d warm up to the idea. You really are the best little foot boy I’ve ever had.”

“Thanks Mia.”

“No problem. Hey, it's getting late. Want to get some sleep?”

“Sure.”

“Want to sleep on my foot?”

“Of course.”

“Pervert.”

“But I’m your pervert now.”

“And I’m glad for it.”