- Text Size +

“Wait, Madi!” Tyler called, shouting as loud as possible. Right now his mind was a mess. A tangled knot of events that he could not understand, nor did he have time to. He was shrunken again, this time without his consent, and trapped within Madi’s boot. That much he knew, that much he could deal with.

The tiny boy could see the girl now, sitting at her desk, moving a bit, perhaps packing up. Her bright curls bounced lightly as she moved, her perfect skin looked soft to the touch. If Tyler wasn't about to be crushed, this could have been a dream come true. But he knew enough about being under a giant's foot to know just how much they weighed, how much it hurt to be stepped on. “Madi!” he shouted again in vain.

A moment later his breath went out of him. Madi’s toes rose over the lip of her boot, pressing in lightly. Tyler could only stare in horror as the rest of her foot started to press down. Soon her toes found the hard sole, her heel stuck on the thick lip of her boot. Only a few seconds left before he was trapped.

Tyler hastily retreated further into the girl’s shoe, not having any option. His heart was beating furiously, his mind racing, his legs shaking, his stomach churning. Even now, even after being aired out for so long, the stink was horrid. Each hasty breath in was an assault on his lounges, one he didn’t know he could survive for long.

“Madi, please don’t do this!” he shouted one last time. If Madi heard, she gave no sign. Instead, her massive foot slammed down, her heel stomping onto the sole, her toes shooting forward. They hit Tyler in the chest, the thick sock pressing him tightly against the boot’s walls. Feebly he tried to punch at her humongous digits, but he knew it would have no effect.

To think that this had been his fantasy for so long. To be stepped on, to be trapped, to be squished, to be forced to lick Madi’s foot. Now that it was a reality he remembered how painful the experience was.

 

Madi rose from her seat, her boot’s secured in place, gripping tightly around her feet. She had thought about getting a new pair, perhaps one in a slightly bigger size, but why bother when these were so cute? Plus, they made her ass look great. If there was one thing she had going for her, it was her butt.

Quickly she tossed her backpack over her shoulder then started her walk to the door. Each step felt normal, like every other step before. She had no idea of her little passenger trapped in the toe section of her shoe. Already he was starting to slip lower, his legs starting to disappear under her toes.

The air outside school was beautiful. A little cold perhaps, but she liked it cold. It reminded her that she was finally on Thanksgiving break. She didn’t need to deal with any of that stupid crap from school anymore! Well, at least for a week.

It was about midway through her walk home - she lived about a mile from school - that she noticed the tiny thing trapped below her foot. She crinkled her nose in distaste, pressing slightly more on the mysterious object with her toe. There were few things more annoying than a pebble stuck in your shoe.

But, what if it wasn’t a pebble? Madi let a sly smile cross her lips as she thought. Perhaps it was a tiny bug that just happened to find its way into her boot when she took them off. An ant that was just trying to find something to eat, or a cricket that accidentally hopped in. Or, even better, a snail.

There were few things she would like to do more than step on a snail. She loved that sound of its body cracking, popping, exploding to thousands of gunky disgusting pieces. She had crushed a lot of snails in these boots, would crush a lot more in the future. Wouldn’t it be nice if there was one inside her boot right now?

She pressed harder on her little “snail,” picturing its shell contorting, on the verge of shattering. In her mind, its body was already getting squished under her sole, its slimy skin stuck to her sock, perhaps an antenna had already snapped off.

Don’t die though, bug, she thought menacingly as she walked, each step a reminder of the bug in her shoe. Once I get home, we're gonna have some fun.

 

The fifth story involving Tyler and his shrunken escapades. Shrunken by his Ex, Tyler tries to survive being shrunken and found by Madi, a fellow classmate. But, things don’t go smoothly for the tiny boy.