- Text Size +

The walk was hell for Madi’s little stowaway. Though he wasn’t the snail she wished for, Tyler was suffering just as much as she thought he was. Each step was a massive, crushing pressure. Each breath was a lounge full of toxic gas that threatened to eat at his insides.

That was before she started playing with him. Then he had to endure her toes scrunching up, balling around his tiny body, squishing him into her sole. At first he tried to fight it, tried to wiggle away from her toes, tried to punch and kick, but his attacks were nothing to her. She was a god, and he was only a tiny insect. A plaything for her to do as she wished with. If she choose to crush him to paste, that was what happened. No exceptions, no pleading. Just his death.

“Madi…” Tyler managed to cough in desperation. “Please stop…”

It didn’t though. The walk lasted for longer than he thought he could endure. Each step was a pressure he couldn’t comprehend, each time her foot rose was a breath of putrid air. Then it fell again. All the while he pictured Madi in her cute, tight shirt, her breasts perky, her butt completely adorable. At least he was being crushed by someone attractive. Still, it wasn’t much of a consolation.

 

Madi walked into her home some time later, tossing her backpack off, stretching happily. Another day finished, and now a week of complete freedom. Her feet felt warm in there leathery prison, a few droplets of sweat undoubtedly running over her smooth skin, absorbing into her thin socks.

She wondered how her little “snail” was doing. It hadn’t been moving much, or at all really, but that didn’t mean it was dead. Perhaps it was just scared of the unimaginably powerful girl that now controlled its life.

It took her only a few steps to reach the couch. There she sat, her hands going to work on her boot’s straps, unclasping them one at a time, her mind racing with the different things she could do with her little captive.

She lightly pulled her foot out from the prison, placing it onto the ground a few inches away. Hastily she then lifted her boot up, her eyes scanning her sole, trying to find the mysterious object. A few pieces of dirt were plastered to her sole, a few balls of lint pressed against the side. She twisted it, moved it, shook it, yet the only thing that fell out was a tiny little speck of grass. That couldn’t have been what she was playing with.

Then she figured it out. Her boot dropped to the ground, her foot came up across her knee. She bent her heel upwards, her lovely sole coming into view. Eagerly she scanned the pink fabric of her sock, passing over the tiny specks of lint and debris, searching frantically for her captive. Then her eyes found its form.

The girl smiled a demonic grin. There it was, its bug body flattened, pressed up against her sole, her sweat gluing it in place. Fitting for something as pathetic as a bug. She just hoped it wasn’t dead yet.

Her nails were enough to pry its feeble form away from her foot. It dropped into her open palm unmoving, just lying there like some sort of a ragdoll. Now that she held it, its body didn’t feel like a bug’s.

When she brought it closer to her eyes she realized it didn’t look like a normal bug either. Two legs, two arms, but maybe the others had been broken off? A single, unsegmented body, loose skin that looked almost like… clothes.

“Oh my god,” she breathed, reality dawning on her. “Oh my…”

Tyler rolled over in her palm, alive, but half-crushed. He gave her a weak smile, a tiny wave, then said, “Hey Madi.”