- Text Size +

If Tyler had to describe Madi’s boobs in a word, he would choose soft. At least that's what her skin felt like on his face. Perhaps perky would be a better word, or firm, or plump, or rounded, or simply amazing.

Things had gone better with Madi than Tyler had thought they would. Once she peeled his half crushed body off of her sole, once she recognized it was a person she was torturing, she turned into a caring and understanding person. She had apologized more times than Tyler could recount, asked what she could do for him, offered him something to eat, something to drink, done everything she possibly could to make him feel better about things.

Now, Tyler was spread out in her cleavage, a movie playing lightly in the background, her two mountainous breasts lightly pressing in on him from both sides. Once Madi had finally calmed down enough, the two of them started talking. Tyler told her all about his shrinking watch, how something must have happened, how he needed to get back to his normal size as quickly as possible, though he didn’t know how. Madi had been understanding and kind, offering to protect him, to guard him until they could find a way to fix his watch. He had politely declined, asking instead if she would return him to Mia as soon as possible. She would know what to do.

Tyler and Mia had grown closer since the ski trip. It was probably why things with Katie went so far south, but that wasn’t important now. He just needed someone he could trust.

That being said, Tyler’s sleeping spot wasn’t the worst. Whatever the reason, girl’s seemed to love him at this size. Once they had talked, Madi asked if he wanted to watch a movie. He answered yes. She then asked, shyly, if he wanted to sit in her cleavage. Her cheeks had grown red, her eyes darted to the ground. Tyler thought it adorable, so he said yes again.

 

“Hey Tyler,” the giant called down gently.

Tyler looked up, unable to find her eyes at his vantage point. “Yes Madi?”

“I was wondering…” he could hear the hesitation in her voice. She really was shy about things.

“What is it?” he asked.

“Since the movies over, want to play a game?”

He was enjoying his time between her breasts, but a game could be fun. “Sure,” he answered. “Which one?” He tried to think of a way this could go badly. Aside from a couple completely impossible situations, he saw none.

“Monopoly?”

“Kinda small to move things around.”

“Oh, good point. Scrabble?”

“Oh god no.”

“Truth or dare?”

He paused for a second, considering the idea. It wasn’t terrible. “Sure.”

The first few rounds had gone normally. Madi had taken him out from between her breasts, something he wasn’t super thrilled about, then started asking him questions. “Have a girlfriend?”

“Not at the moment.”

“Who are you in love with?”

“Love? A little soon for that.”

“Who do you have a crush on then?”

“Probably Mia.”

“I can see why.”

He had asked a couple questions to, though nothing very interesting. Then it was Madi’s turn again. “Tyler,” she said, her cheeks turning the faintest tinge of red. He knew this was going to be good.

“Yeah?” he asked.

“Truth or dare.”

“Dare.” He had yet to pick it yet.

Madi smiled. “Ok then, tiny boy. How about you kiss my foot.”

“What?” Tyler asked, his heart beating a bit faster at the thought. “Ugh, could I do something else?”

Madi’s smile grew. “Found something you don’t like, hugh? Good. That’s why it’s called a dare. Now hurry up and lick.”

“Madi, I’m not going to lick your feet.” If he did, Madi might discover a little more about him than he would like her to know.

“Chicken.”

“I’m not chicken.”

“Then lick.” She shifted her weight, placing one of her feet onto the couch only a few inches in front of him, her painted toenails shimmering in the low light, her toes wiggling slightly, seductively. “Go on, they aren’t going to bite.”

“Madi…” Tyler started, his resolve quickly disappearing at the sight. He really wanted to go in for a lick.

“Come on tiny. They don’t smell that bad.”

“Well… Fine.” He was so weak minded. “But just one lick.”

Madi’s grin was almost evil. “I’ll tell you when you can stop.”