- Text Size +

“Mia...  could you just-” Tyler tried to say as his giant captor moved around in her seat, her butt pressing more into his tiny form. He tried to struggle against her large, perky cheeks, pushed against them with everything his body had, but was unable to do anything about his current position.

Not that his position was terrible of course, it was just painful. All of Madi’s upper body pressed down on her butt cheeks, and on the little seat cushion trapped within her panties. Tyler’s body felt like it was about to rupture; his bones were cracking, snapping, turning to dust. He tried to breathe in but his chest could barely move. Whatever air he did manage to take in was the foul and polluted from the reeking cavity between her cheeks.

For a moment Tyler had considered moving towards said cavity. At least then he wouldn’t have all of Mia’s mass pressing down on his almost microscopic body. In the end, the humiliation associated with being pressed against another person's butt hole had repelled him. Now though, as he struggled for breath, as he struggled to move, as he tried everything in his power to survive under a cute girl’s butt, he started to reconsider the idea. Then again, it wasn’t like he could move anyway.

Tyler was finally able to breathe only when they reached their destination. Mia got out of her car, stood up, and took her weight off of her beloved Tyler. For the first time in ages, he felt like he could breath. “Damn Mia,” he said as the girl started her walk towards the store, her booty bouncing with every step. “Your ass is beautiful, but damn does it hurt.”

 

Light flooded into Tyler’s prison, quickly followed by a hand lowering, finding his body pressed up against the giant’s ass hole, and dragging him back into the fresh air. The rest of Mia’s trip had been painful and humiliating, to say the least. He had tried to endure the massive pressure of her butt cheeks, but after being pressed so tightly against them for upwards of three hours, he had no choice. As the giant walked around yet another store with her mom, Tyler had crawled to the side, eventually sliding in between the giant’s cheeks, pressing himself against her smelly, dirty hole. When she had sat down next, he was pressed even harder against it. But, at least he wasn’t being crushed, right?

“Hey Tyler,” Mia said, bringing her captive up to her smiling face. He greedily gulped down the fresh air. “Enjoy the trip?”

“It was fun,” he answered before collapsing in her palm, his eyes almost closing, his chest violently lifting and falling as he breathed. “Fun.”

“Well that's good. I thought for a second you might have been crushed, or asphyxiated, or something. I’ll be sure to drop you in again some time.”

“Sure,” he answered, not overly enthusiastically. These giants were going to be the death of him.

“You do look tired though. Guess you aren’t in the mood for some… other things?”

Tyler’s curiosity picked up. “Other things?” he asked.

“Well yeah. You've been such a good little boy, I thought I might give you a small reward.” She smiled playfully as she bent down to Tyler’s form. She licked her lips.

“Mia!” a voice sounded from somewhere far off.

“Damn, that's my mom.” Mia looked annoyed. “Listen, I promise I’ll do something with you later. How about I let you sleep for now?”

Tyler wasn’t about to say no to that. “Allright.”

Madi walked over to her dresser, tiny boy still in hand, and grabbed a pair of fresh socks. “This’ll be a good bead right?”

“Definitely.”

“Good.” She dropped him into the bright pink fabric. “Have a nice sleep then.”

“I will,” he answered, nestling deeper into the soft, warm material. Mia smiled, then placed him back into her sock drawer.

“Mia!” the call came again.

“Coming,” she answered, leaving her room.

A few moments went by where the room was actually silent, where nothing horrible or humiliating happened. Tyler was simply comfortable, nestled in his little sock bed, warm and comfortable. Then the door creaked open.

“Mia?” a voice asked lightly. “You in here? I need to borrow… oh. Well, whatever.” Tyler heard footsteps coming closer, then suddenly felt the drawer open. “I can get them.”