- Text Size +

The tall, large footed, adorably cute girl opened Mia’s dware, hastily searching for a pair of socks to wear. Her name was Becca. Mischievous, beautiful, and currently with cold feet. But, that was about to be solved. She grabbed the first pair she saw, smiling as she went to put them on, completely missing the tiny lump sitting in one of them.

“Wait!” Tyler shouted as his world spun, tumbling over itself. “Hey, what's happening?” he called out. The only answer came in the form of Becca’s toes pressing into the sock’s opening. “Wait, stop!” he begged, hastily moving back to avoid his fate. “Stop!” The giants foot pressed further into the sock, her heel slipping inside, her toes pressing lightly onto Tyler’s torso. The tiny boy tried to push against her giant, lovely, smelly digits. He found the task impossible. “Hey, I’m in here!” he shouted one more time. Becca started walking.

Still unaware of the little stowaway in her new socks, she hastily scampered out of her big sister’s room, each step falling onto her captive. Her foot rose up, the fabric of the sock pressing Tyler’s form against her lovely sole. Then it would come down, her entire weight pressing down on him. He tried to call out again but found himself completely immobilized by the giant freshman’s thick sole.

This continued until Becca reached the couch, flopping down with a plump, her feet instantly dropping onto the table before her. She wiggled deeper into the couch, smiling happily at the comfort, found something to watch, then turned her attention to the mysterious pebble in her sock. At least she thought it was a pebble.

“Jeez Mia,” the girl said lightly, her toes already playing with the pebble, squeezing it lightly, then letting it go. “I know your feet are dirty, but how do you not notice a pebble like this?” She squeezed again, Tyler’s body squishing between her toes. “Still, it's kinda fun.”

Tyler’s torture continued for the duration of the television show. He tried to fight away from the giant’s toes, tried to wiggle his way down her thick sole, tried to scream for help, but each time he tried Becca did something to stop him. Sometimes she scrunched up her toes, others she managed to press him between the massive digits. By the time she decided to see what it was in her sock he was covered with dirt and grime, his lungs burning from the constant pressure, his ribs on the verge of cracking.

Becca pulled at her sock, the fabric sliding off of her soft foot easily. She then turned her foot so that her sole was facing her, looking quickly for that devilish pebble. It didn’t take long to find.

“What the hell?” she said allowed, pulling the small thing from her foot sole. She brought the object to her face, studying it intently. What she saw didn’t make sense. It almost looked like… “Tyler?”

“Hey,” he answered.

Becca’s eyes lit up. What were the odds she would find a tiny Tyler in her sock? And what poor luck for him. From the moment Tyler started hanging around with her sister, Becca had a small crush on him. It only grew as he completely ignored her. Let's see how you ignore me now, she thought menacingly, dropping Tyler back to her foot.

“Look little boy, I’m not going to hurt you.”

“Thanks,” Tyler said genuinely.

“I’ll even return you to my sister.”

“Thanks again.”

“After you lick the gunk from between my toes.”

“Really?” She nodded.

“That, or I just step on you until you pop.”

Tyler groaned. Why did all girls want him to lick their feet? He went up to Becca’s giant sole, his mouth already salivating.