- Text Size +

“Hey tiny,” Mai said with a smile, looking down into her sock drawer. “Get a good sleep?”

“Yeah,” he lied. Becca had other plans. At least she did return him safely, after a thorough cleaning of course.

“Well that's good. I worked up a sweat while cleaning, and I was thinking you could do me a faver.”

“What kind of a favor?”

“What kind do you think?” she answered with her trademark mocking smile. Without waiting for an answer she reached down, lightly picking up her tiny toy. A few moments later and she was sitting on her bed, shoes and socks off, her play thing at her marvelous feet. She wiggled her toes. “Come on Tyler, you know what I want.”

“But your feet stink,” he answered, looking up at the titan, her head miles above.

“I know. Why do you think I want you to lick them so badly? It's a turn on.”

“A turn on you say?” She nodded. “Well, I can’t really say no to that, right?”

“I doubt it would end well if you did.”

The tiny boy shrugged. “True.” He went up to her left foot first, his hand rubbing against the thick sole, moist with sweat. Even now, after hours of work, with a layer of grime covering her thick sole, her still found the idea of being so close to something so huge, so powerful, exhilarating. He pressed himself against her big toe, smiling even as he felt the grime sliding onto his body.

“That’s a good little boy,” Mia said happily as she watched. She smiled, briefly considered the idea of moving her foot just those few inches, placing her sole onto her little toy, then pressing down. He was so tiny, that was all it would take to squish him. No, she would never do it, but the idea, the knowledge that she could was one of the sexiest things she ever experienced. “Tyler, you really do give amazing foot rubs.”

“I try,” he answered, now moving between her big toe and the one adjacent.

“Tyler?”

“Yeah?”

“I gotta ask, did you rub Madi’s foot to?”

He stopped for a moment, his body only inches away from a thick glob of dirt and grime wedged in between her toes. “I did,” he answered.

“Ah. So whose feet were nicer?”

“Well, Madi’s were cleaner.”

“Silly me, I thought you like things dirty. Your always covered with something gross.”

He shrugged. “It seems to come with the size.”

She giggled lightly. “So you don’t like the smelly stuff?”

“I’m not saying that.”

“Oh, good. Then I won’t bother washing my feet before I go to dinner.”

“Am I coming with you?” he asked, moving forward, deeper between her toes. Mia smiled at the tickling sensation, then started moving her toes lightly, playing with his tiny body. She had missed this, being able to play with her tiny friend, being able to feel his soft body between her toes, or rub her massive sole over him. And from what she saw, Tyler didn’t seem to mind either.

“Of course you are. And don’t worry, I’ll wear my tight boots. The leather ones. I’ll work up a good sweat in those.”

“Can’t wait.”