- Text Size +

“Holly hell,” Tyler gasped after another failed attempt at breathing. Things inside Mia’s boot were worse than he had expected. She wasn’t kidding when she said she was going to be sweaty.

Her little captive tried to wiggle out from under the balls of her foot, but found himself plastered in place. His hands desperately clawed at the dirty underside of her toes, sweat and grime sliding onto his body with every movement. That wasn’t even considering the now constant pressure.

He tried to breathe, his lungs instead filling with a toxic mixture of evaporated sweat and her normal foot stench. They couldn’t have been more than a few minutes into dinner and already he was feeling light headed.

“Mia…” he tried to say, the light drifting out of his eyes. “Why…” Darkness creeped up. “Do your feet smell so bad?” He passed out.

 

Tyler was smiling his evilest grin. The air was clean, he was normal sized once again. No giants to torment him, no more feet to lick clean. No more shoes to be stuffed in, no more butts to be mashed against. But that wasn’t why he was smiling. No, that was because of the tiny, naked, girl in his hands.

“Hello Katie,” he said down to the tiny person.

“T-t-Tyler?” the girl stammered, afraid. Good.

“Well isn’t this funny?”

“No. Please, Tyler, I’m sorry for shrinking you. I didn’t-”

The giant cut her off. “Nope, sorry,” he said, almost laughing at her pathetic please. “Too late for that.”

“Are you going to squish me?” He thought about it for a moment, staring at her tiny, naked body. It was still as perfect as he remembered. Firm, pale breasts. Long, thin legs. Brown hair, a cute, rounded butt.

“No, I don’t think so.” She looked relived. “As long as you do everything I say.”

“Like what?” the tiny asked timidly. In answer Tyler lowered her body to his crotch. He only now noticed that he was also naked. How convenient.

“Lick.”

“But-”

“I said lick.” She nodded, gulped, looked at Tyler’s now gargantuan crotch. She was the small one now. The weak one. That pathetic little slave. Tyler’s smile grew as he felt her hands touch the tip of his now erect cock, her tongue soon joining them. “That's it,” he said as she continued to stroke his member, her hands slipping over the giant organ, her lips pressed against the soft skin, pre already dribbling out of the tip. “That’s a good little slave.”

“Tyler…” the girl tried to say. The giant wasn’t in a mood for more apologies.

“Go on, really press against me.”

“Okay,” she answered weekly, embracing his cock, pumping it with everything her tiny, naked body had.

“You look so silly down there,” Tyler mocked, watching as her perfect form slipped along the length of him. He could see her pink nipples as they came in contact with his skin, could see her fingers digging into his cock as she tried to pump harder, saw the sweat already building on her face from exhaustion. He couldn’t hold himself much longer. “Such a cute little slave. But you're just not strong enough.” He reached down, wrapping his powerful fingers around his cock, his palm pressing the tiny girl against him.

“Tyler, please!” Katie begged as he started pumping. He could barely hear her.

“You feel amazing,” he said, continuing to pump away, mashing her body against his penis, increasing the pressure as time went on. Soon she was just yelling, begging him to stop, saying something about her bones popping. It only made him smile more.

He finally reached climax some minutes later, first moving Katie’s head in front of his cock so she would get the full effect. She screamed right before his cum hit her. But damn did it feel nice.

 

Tyler opened his eyes, coming out of his dream, sweet as it was. He took a breath, was shocked at the fact it wasn’t pure poison. He moved his hands a bit, quickly realizing there wasn’t a massive foot lying on top of him. “Mia?” he called.

“Oh, so you're finally awake?” He looked up, finding the giant’s smiling face high above.