- Text Size +

Chapter 3
When the guards finally got in and moved towards her, Abbie sucked up the pain holding her damaged wrist. She went back to work stomping on prisons. This time she did not have time to "fully" crush them. Instead she just stepped on each one she encountered and left it to fate if none or all the prisoners were killed. More on the latter.
In unit 4J, the inmates were all in for things like unpaid parking tickets, or minor drug possession. These were all good people. They knew something was wrong when the room got fuzzy because they had shrunk so small. They could feel their world rumbling as something massive and mighty was heading their way.
An alert had just gone out to the prisons and it showed Abbie on their TVs. They watched in terror as a small, petite women was destroying all the prisons. She was making her way quickly to 4J. The inmates were running around not sure what to do.
Surely their was a way to try to reason with her. They were not a threat. Abbie almost missed them but at the last second threw off her stride a little to let her boot hit the prison. It hit but without Abbies full weight. To the inmates who survived it was like an atomic bomb.
Their was wreckage and debrees as most of the place was destroyed. Many of the survivors had broken bones or lost limbs. Lots were stuck in the wreckage slowly dying. They did not deserve this, but Abbie forgot about them the second her boot lifted and she was on to the next one.

The guards were trying to move carefully not to step on the remaining prisons but it was difficult moving around all the debris left in Abbies wake. The one guard was a amazon at 6,3 and looked like Kristina Loken. Careful as she was she also wanted to get to Abbie. Every second that went by left 2 to 3 more prisons destroyed.
She felt a crunch under her boot. Shit she thought. Unlike when Abbie stepped on the one inch square prison she did not need to apply any extra weight. It completely exploded under the amazon.
Meanwhile far across the massive complex Abbie was just running, but being careful not to fall, and stepping on each and every mini prison complex she came to. She just wanted to make sure at this point that she at least put her boot down on each and every one she could before the guards got to her.

The warden watched Abbie with amazement. This was a disaster created by such a small and fragile women. She looked at the two female guards trying carefully to get to her. The warden yelled, "just go get her. Don't look down, that's an order." The amazon guards looked up as ordered and walked quickly towards Abbie. Every few steps they heard a "crunch".
Abbie got out her shrink ray, and pointed it at the guards but it ran out of power. "Calm down Abbie. Come with us."
Abbie said, "I am not done yet. This will go faster if you help me." The guards looked at each other. She was crazy they thought. The whole time they were talking to her, Abbie was still stomping the prisons.  Abbie said, "Go over their and get a few ones I missed or are not completely destroyed. Like this one as she put her boot down on 4J.
It was still holding but Abbie lifted her other leg and pressed down on to her heels. Once again another tiny prison was no match for Abbie.
The guards moved in and had no problem subduing the petite woman. They just simply grabbed her by the shoulders and said come with us Abbie. This was the first time Abby had shown any emotion as they were walking her off. Abbie looked and saw to more prisons still sitting there she quickly ran free and crushed both of them before the guards grabbed her again and said don't do that again.
"Careful with my wrist. I have rights you know." They went out to a processing area and set Abbie down. The femail guard asked Abbie for her boots as evidence. Abbie complied and the guard took the boot and put it into a bag. She could not help notice looking at Abbies cute little nylon covered feet and toes. How many millions had died under such little feet?

Abbie was being booked and part of the booking was taking a blood sample. The nurse tried to prick Abbies arm but the needle broke and did not pierce the skin. Several more attempts had the same results. Abbies wrist also seamed to have healed. Strange thought the nurse, I thought they said she had a fractured wrist.
The Nurse heard a stretching sound. She asked the guard "do you hear that?" Abbie sat their quietly and a smirk crept across her face. Abbie was growing.