- Text Size +

Chapter 4
Five hours earlier.

After Kristanna, the guard who looks like Kristanna Loken, (same name, what a coincidence) stepped on the prison and said "oh shit'" she suddenly felt something. She was a little taller (6,3) than the real Kristanna Loken and had slightly more muscle tone. She weighed about 210 pounds. For years she had to deal with complaint after complaint with the inmates and it felt so good in a way to step on them without any kind of consequence.
She was from the deep south where justice was justice. That what her daddy always taught her.
So as she walked towards Abbie, her foot just happened to land on another prison and another. They completely exploded under her weight. Oop's she thought, another accident or two.

Her boots also seamed to find their way to partly destroyed prisons in the amazon's path. If they were not fully destroyed, they were when Kristanna put her weight on them. She felt proud like she was doing her civic duty with each crunch.
The warden had ordered the two female guards to not look down and just walk and get Abbie. Kristanna peaked down to the ground and her foot just happened to land on another prison and another. Like I said before, she did not need to transfer any weight to her size13's to completely obliterated 1000 inmates with each "crunch." As she walked towards Abby she threw off her stride just a little bit and happened to land on another prison.
Completely destroyed no need to transfer any weight. Just gone, no survivors. The Amazon woman hit three more prisons this way. The other guard was being more careful but yet she wasn't looking down and got a few her self. Kristanna had taken at least 18 prisons by now could not believe it. What a rush she thought. I can see why Abbie was doing this.
By the time they got to Abbie, Kristanna had crushed at least 20 prisons under her massive feet. There were 0.0 survivors. Her boot and weight showed no mercy, no forgiveness.
After they had restrained Abbie and were walking out Abbie looked up at the Amazon woman and then noticed that she threw off her stride a little bit to take out a nearby prison that had not been destroyed and Abbie heard a loud crunch and nothing was left.
Abbie thought, I can use her. The other guard went ahead so as not to spread out to much. Abbie was in front of Kristanna now. "By your right boot" whispered Abbie. Kristanna looked down and saw one of the mega complexes. This one was 5 inches square and held 20,000 prisoners. "Owe my wrist!" screamed Abbie and bent forward bumping into Kristanna.
Her bump had no actual effect, but Kristanna pretended to step to the side from the "push."
Her boot gave it a direct hit. It was a very loud crunch and the other guard looked back but Abbie screamed again when she saw Kristanna's boot lift up and crash into the mega prison. It still was a loud crunch and smoke rose up a few inches. The warden came in to the edge of the complex.
"Dammit secure your prisoner.
Mean while below Kristanna's boot nearly all the prisoners were dead or severly injured. She left her boot on it and it still had not exploded to the ground. It would have taken abbie several stomps. But she simply shifted her weight from one leg to the other. The prison held on for a few more seconds but did not stand a chance as it exploded and her boot finally touched ground.
There was no hiding the sound this time. It sounded like stepping on small bubble wrap sitting under some crackers. The prison would have had its own zip code had it been a full size prison complex in real life. "Dammit was that J5A asked the warden?" In a cold robot like way she responded, "sorry ma'am. I lost my balance. It felt like a big one. It might have been."
She said this like she was giving a weather report. The warden said to carry Abbie. So Kristanna picked up Abbie to slowly carry her out. Abbie whispered in her ear while Kristanna was making her way to the exit. "Enter code 457Hj into any passcode entry. It will disable all cameras and make it look like a computer error."
"It will also destroy any records on file so they won't be able to go back on the tape to see which prisons I destroyed and you destroyed. Lastly I recommend you volunteer to stay behind and I will keep em busy."
Kristanna whispered back, "you are a sick bitch. I am not doing this out of sadistic pleasure. This is carrying out Justice."
She made it to the exit port with Abbie, who was now the single biggest mass murder in history. Before she was set down Abbie said, "we both want the same thing. FYI sector J K F, I could only press on them with my boot. I am sure there are lots of survivors."
She walked past the warden then set down Abbie. Abbie then tried to run back to the prison complex, but the warden and the other guard grabbed her. During that time Kristanna pulled out her smart phone and typed in the command to the systems wi-fi. They both took an arm while Abbie complaind about her wrist.
The warden was about to hand her off to Kristanna when her radio came to life. "Warden this is security command, we have a problem. We need you in the server room. The warden hesitated with the complex door open.
Kristanna said, "go ma'am. I can watch things here till you get back. The booking room is on the way to the server room and you can drop her off their."

Meanwhile the cameras went out. The security control room called down to Kristanna. "Were having some trouble with the cameras, is everything ok down their?" Kristanna watched the Warden and Abbie along with the other guard disappear around the corner.
"This is Lieutenant Loken, everything is clear."  she responded in her deep voice. The dispatcher said, "Ok copy keep an eye on the complex the warden and I are going to the computer room to see whats going on."
"No worries, take your time. Their not going anywhere." They both laughed. The computer room was on the far side of the compound. I have had to listen to you guys whine and complain for 10 years, she said to her self as she stepped into the prison complex. I am going to try to finish what Abbie started, she thought