- Text Size +
Being trapped under your sisters foot for the whole journey to school, was a nightmare. Despite her minuscule size at around 5 foot 9 inches tall, for you she felt like a unit of measure that hadn't been invented yet was pressing down on top of you.

Every now and then, Chloe and Megan would say something funny. It was mostly about boys, or parents, or other girls in their year. However, whenever Chloe laughed, she would stumble from the shear amount of laughter she was creating.

To your surprise, you'd survived up to the last lesson of the day. The lesson before, she'd had P.E, where she changed out of her socks finally releasing you from its firm grip on your body. While she was away, this gave you plenty of time to escape from her socks. However, you still needed to get back to normal sized and currently Chloe was the best option for help.

When Chloe and her class mates came back from a nice game of netball, you hid in the velcro of her shoe. This is where you were now. On top of her shoe, looking up towards the lower half of her body as Chloe sat at her desk struggling with her History exam.

Somehow, you needed her to find you, but standing helplessly on her shoe would prove no help. Unfortunately though her lower leg was pointing vertically, and she had no tights to climb up. You looked around looking for anything to help you get up to her desk, but nothing showed up.

Chloe on the other hand, was struggling to finish her concluding paragraph. She rapidly tapped her white nails on the desk trying to find a way to some up what was the main cause of World War Two. She was starting to get tired. Hoping not to attract her teachers attention, she slowly stretched out her legs along the floor.

After the earthquake, you looked up to see her legs at a much straighter angle than it was before. It was even level enough to climb. Without any more thoughts, you jumped up from her shoe and started your accent up her leg.

At first, her white socks provided enough grip to climb at a fairly reasonable pace. However when they ended, you felt the surface of her recently shaven legs a hard, smooth, and slippery surface to balance on. His forced you to drop down to your hands and knees, and crawl from their.

The level of concentration you had to master was immensely tricky. One slip of your leg could leave you falling a few dozens of feet to the floor. Plus, Chloe was wearing an extremely short skirt which gave you a great shot of her plain white panties. The temptation was there, but you were scared for your life and carried on.

Meanwhile, Chloe was just finishing off her final sentence. She really wanted to end her essay with an interesting and clever closing sentence, so she sat back up to concentrate.

Suddenly, the surface below started to vanish beneath you. Soon her stretched out leg was no more which sent you plummeting two wards the floor.

You looked down to see what you thought would be where the school caretaker would find a red stain, but instead saw a massive black bag filled with Chloe's P.E kit. As you hit the surface, your body rolled down into a gap in the bag and landed on something soft.

It was too dark to figure exactly what you had landed on but it was soft and didn't smell that great either, so it had to have been something that she'd worn that lesson. You weren't too sure how you felt about your current situation. The bag was dark, you were trapped in there with the rancid smell. However, it guaranteed that you would be taken back home where it would hopefully be easier to get her attention. Plus, you were lucky not to fall in before she had P.E otherwise it wouldn't be pleasant at all.

Soon enough the bell rang to signal the end of the lesson, day and more importantly, end of the test. The whole class sighed a massive sigh of relief, especially Chloe, who had just managed to squeeze in her finishing sentence within the last few seconds.

The bag jolted as you were lifted up in the air and carried out of the class. Chloe zipped up the bag which trapped most of the smell in the bag with you. Luckily, it would take Chloe only around 5-10 minutes to get back home so you wouldn't have had to wait too long.

Eventually you felt the bag drop down onto something and a door open. Finally you were home! You just prayed that Chloe would empty her bag soon as the toxins were becoming worse and worse by the minute.

Fortunately for you, light reappeared inside the bag, as you saw Chloe's face looking down inside. The fresh air was delightful to feel on your face. As you took in a deep breath of freshness, Chloe lifted her clothes out of her bag. It was then when you witnessed that Chloe wasn't home yet.

You looked around to see other girls for all the other years in her school getting changed into the same coloured kit as Chloe was. Before you had a chance to hop off you noticed a massive sheet coming towards you.

Chloe squeezed her two year old gym shorts over her panties, wishing that she'd remembered to pack her newest ones that were much more loose fitting. For you, this left you pinned on her left butt cheek, unable to move or even speak for that matter.

Chloe's shorts pulled you tighter into her ass as she lifted her legs up tongue her shoe laces. With that she put her school clothes into her bag and left for the gym.

Chloe's ass wobbled slightly like perfectly set jelly as she walked up the stairs to the gym. With her shorts sticking to you like glue, your body got rubbed against the smooth surface of your sisters ass. She was only a year older than you at 16 years of age but her body was far more matured than you or most of the girls in her year.

When she reached the gym, she noticed that all of the equipment that she wanted to use today was full, so she chose to start with some simple stretches.

The stretches started off okay for you, it then she spread her legs shoulder width apart, bent down and touched her toes. Her shorts formed even tighter around you, creating a nicely sized lump sticking out from her shorts.

As she got up, Chloe saw an older girl stop using one of the treadmills. She immediately pounced on it, hoping that nobody would get to it before her.

Her efforts proved a success, as she started up the machine, setting it to a 5 minute run at 8mph. Chloe started off with a slow walk, but gradually built up speed as the machine did. Soon she was forced into a fast jog which started to tire immediately. Determined to keep fit, Chloe powered through the pain, pushing with all her might to complete her task.

You on the other hand, were facing complete torture and agony. Each step dragged her colossal ass cheek over your body. Plus the momentum of her movement became very sickening after a while.

After ages of immense pain for both of you, her machine stopped running, giving Chloe enough time to rest before moving over to the next activity.

To your horror that next machine...... was a cycle machine.

Chloe plopped her ass down on the seat sending you further into her butt cheek. Chloe was about to start when she noticed that she was to small to reach the pedals. The girl who'd used it before must've had super long legs to be able to reach down there.

However Chloe pulled the leaver to lower the seat to the correct height for her, but it got stuck and it was still too high for her. Not wanting to give it up she lifted her ass up off the seat.

"Finally" you thought. "Maybe she'll go home now" you thought. You were wrong.

Her ass then came flying back down on the seat, successfully loosening the seat and successfully pushing you even deeper inside. The machine started up. You could hear her panting through the stokes when suddenly..... "Ouch"

Chloe had just pulled a muscle in her leg and had decided to head home. "Yes" you shouted only to have chunks of her panties stuffed inside your mouth.

With that she headed home, hobbling to the bus stop as she couldn't be bothered to walk any more. As she sat down on the cold metal bench, she could feel something digging into her backside.

Curiously, she reached back into her panties and plucked you out between her fingers. After readjusting your eyes to the light, you saw that your were in the palm of her hand, with her gobsmacked face staring down at your tiny body.