- Text Size +
This final chapter may be more suited towards those fap happy readers. Enjoy!


"Shall we begin what" you questioned.

"Well I was going to wait for a few hours but your just so cute"

"What do you mean?"

"Haven't you figured it out yet?" she said sitting up in her bed, grinning down at you.

What kind of a grin was that? Was it happy? Or was there a slight hint of mischievous to it. You were quite uncertain was it was until Tilly opened her mouth to speak again.

"Your smaller than I expected" she laughed examining your tiny body.

What did she mean by this? Did she shrink me? No, surely not, but then why did she say "smaller than expected" Was she expecting me to become this size? All these questions flooded your mind in such a quick succession, you failed to focus on the situation.

"Did you do this to me!?" you shouted up to her face which was now showing a more sinister grin.

"Yes I did! Surprise!"

"Why would you put me through this you horrible bitch!"

At that point, you were rendered speechless from utter shock and plain disgust. Of all the people in the world, it was your little brat of a sister you put you through all this pain.

"Sorry, do you not like my little trick?"

"Of course I don't like it I was almost killed about a dozen times by Chloe yesterday, while she didn't even know I was there. I want to be back to normal immediately!"

"Well I would..... If I could."

"What do you mean if you could. You shrunk me so how hard is it to re-grow me?"

"Actually, I was given this bottle from a friend of mine at school. She said that it had the capability to shrink people. So I took it, and who would be a better person to try it out on than you. My puny, pathetic excuse of a brother. So as you made your breakfast yesterday, I slipped a couple drops into it while you were looking away. Hehe."

How could she be enjoying seeing me like this, you thought.

"So why don't you ask her for a serum that can make people grow."

"Simple..... I don't want you to grow back. Ever."

"Just you wait until Chloe hears about this. She'll want to know where I am"

"Aha, that's where you're wrong LITTLE brother. My friend didn't give me a growth potion, but she did give me these pills that'll make people forget about anyone I want."

"So you drugged Chloe with it?"

"And mum"

"Mum too!" Gosh. Tilly well and truly had you tucked away in her back pocket. Luckily for you that was metaphorical, for now.

"So what are you going to do with me then?"

"I am so glad you asked! What I have planned for you, is the most horrible thing that I could think of that would entertain me as well as keeping you alive until I finally decide to get rid of you." She laughed like a maniac after that statement.

You suddenly felt a ray of panic hit you. You were scared of what Tilly had planned to you. Plus, what she meant by getting rid of you. Unable to cope with any more stress and fear, you curled up into a tight ball and cried into Tilly's open palm of her hand. Your moment of sadness was quickly cut off by Tilly shaking her hand to get you to rise to your feet.

"Now, I believe that everyone should be given the chance to loose their virginity before they die. As you don't have long left, I think that you should be given the chance now"

"WHAT!"

"Why do you sound so disappointed? Wouldn't you want to be around this amazing body? Especially at your size" she said setting you down on her desk admiring her best features.

Different thoughts kept popping in and out of your head which drove you crazy. Sweat started to pour out of your body and onto Tilly's hand.

"So before things get juicy, let's get ourself united with each other." She dropped you onto a chair and grabbed some tape from her desk drawer.

You shook with fear, unclear as to what was going on around you. She dropped you onto her chair, but before you could move, she'd layered the tape right over the front of your body leaving only your face away from its sticky surface. Tilly stood next to you; her grin shining down on you from miles away.

"I thought we could start off slow and work our way there" she said slipping off her pyjama top, uncovering her small, yet gigantic breasts to you. She pinched one of her slightly erect nipples which embarrassingly, made your member perk up a bit. "So before anything gets a bit.... juicy..... I thought I'd give you a nice relaxing lap dance.

Still trembling with fear, you braced yourself for what was coming your way.