- Text Size +

Lorelei sat on the living room couch calmly, with Lucy and Ryan on the coffee table having a serious debate regarding the best way for a person their size to go about a trip to the beach (despite the fact that it was currently the beginning of January) and Sammi was getting increasingly exasperated with Lorelei. 

"Okay, think about it," Sammi said slowly, for the seventh time in the past two days. "What happens in three days?"

Lorelei put some serious thought into the subject, and glanced over to the calendar Naomi had bought around the end of last year (with the months featuring pictures of the various characters of a book series Naomi and Lorelei had good reason to enjoy together), but there wasn't a thing marked for weeks. "Don't tell me, I know it's something important," Lorelei started, "but I swear I don't know. Naomi should've put it on the calendar," she finished, mildly defensively. 

Sammi sighed. "What is something that women in movies tend to get really pissed if their significant other forgets?"

Lorelei's eyes went wide. "We're not married yet, so we can't be having our anniversary . . ." She said nervously, tapping her fingertips against her teeth.

It was at that moment that Gloria burst open the door, holding something in one hand, a trickle of blood traveling down her face from her temple. The rather short woman strode angrily into the room and went to hand what she was holding to Lorelei. 

The redhead stood, taking what Gloria had handed her, but utterly confused at what was going on. "Holy shit, Gloria, what the fuck happened to you? Where's Naomi?" Lorelei was filled with increasing fear and anger.

"I'm taking her to the hospital," Gloria said, already backing out of the house. "We were headed across the short alley-thing between the parking garage and the mall, when some guy bashed me over the head and raped Naomi. She's unconscious now, but at some point her powers must have been triggered. You're holding the guy who hurt her. I couldn't think of a better way to punish a guy like that than to give him to you," Gloria said angrily, and Lorelei's fist clenched, immediately reducing the six-inch man contained within to a pulp of gore. "I don't care what you do, or how you do it, just make him suffer, and make sure he's dead for good before Naomi and I come back."

Lorelei nodded, hate darkening the bright blue orbs of her eyes. "Permanently dead? Alright, Gloria. Bring Naomi home safely," she called, and Gloria left with assurance. 

Lorelei opened her hand, returning the man contained within to life, and stared at him with nothing short of raw hate coursing through her.

Back over where Lorelei had been sitting, Sammi nodded with approval, and it looked like Lucy was wishing she was full-sized to help punish the man in Lorelei's hand.

For his part, the new shrinkee trembled in fear. "I'm . . . alive?" He whispered. "But . . . how . . ."

Lorelei re-positioned her grip to dangle Naomi's rapist by his ankles. "So . . . I hear you fucked my fiancé," she said in a tone that would be conversational if it weren't so cold, so deprived of compassion. "That in and of itself would be bad news for you if it were just Naomi that had powers," she continued, still speaking in a soft, razor-edged tone that Sammi had learned to fear, long ago. "But, surprise surprise, I'm Unbound, too. My thing is that I can heal you, I can bring you back to life if you die. So if I did this, for example," she said, dropping her captive to the hardwood, breaking his shoulder and arm almost instantly, "I could always do this," she said, poking the doll-sized man with her toe and returning him to exactly how he had been a few seconds prior, "so I can have no qualms about doing THIS," she said, raising her pale, wrinkled sole over the man, relishing in his scream as she stomped down on him, taking what had been a man and reducing it to a deep red smear. 

Lorelei's old sadism, which she'd been suppressing and packing away bit by bit over the course of the last year or so as Gloria helped her work through her problems, burst forth and spilled over. 

The dam broke. Old Lorelei was back, if only temporarily. 

The tall redhead let out a low moan, wriggling her toes in the mess she'd made. This was definitely going to be a great stress reliever.

Immediately, she lifted her foot and channeled her power through it, reviving Naomi's rapist so he was trapped against her sole, stuck fast by his own blood and Lorelei's sweat. She peeled him off, and gave him a glare. "Lucy, Ryan, hold him down until I get back," she said softly, removing his legs with quick yanks and handing him down so that the two pets that equaled his stature each took an arm. "I have a couple of things to get."

As Lorelei left the room, Lucy piped up. "Sammi! Wanna help?"

The two-inch blonde immediately ran across the thin bridge connecting the couch to the coffee table. "What can I do?" Sammi asked, eager to show this asshole that hurting Naomi had all kinds of consequences.

The man screamed, struggling against Lucy and Ryan with all his might, and the blond boy beside him threw a quick punch to his jaw. "I swear I'm sorry! I'm never-" he sobbed.

"Can it," Lucy barked with anger that shook her to the core. "You know who you just raped? That was Naomi Cruz. My best friend, crush, and owner. She's Lorelei's fiancé. She also happens to be one of the single nicest, most gentle people ever. She'd never hurt anyone on purpose. In fact, if she was here, she might ask us to forgive you," Lucy ranted, tears starting to run down her face. "But," she continued, getting angrier the longer she spoke, "thanks to your selfish ass, she's not. So there's nothing that will keep you from getting just what you deserve. I can't predict Lorelei's imagination- she's a sadist by nature, and I probably couldn't begin to imagine half the things she's cooked up for someone who raped the love of her life. But, I can imagine our own punishment for you," she said, waving Sammi over. "We need to use both hands to hold him back. Sammi, I need you to use yours to rip his fucking dick off.

The man stammered. "You- you can't be serious! No! Please!"

Sammi shook her head. "My hands are too small. I couldn't castrate him if I tried."

"I wouldn't have to try, though," Lorelei purred, a small box in her hands, which she set down beside the assembled tiny people.

Lorelei quickly pinched the tiny man's penis, and raised an eyebrow. "So this is what you used to hurt my Naomi?" Her voice made it sound as if she was legitimately asking the question, rather than it being completely rhetorical. "I should remove it, then," she giggled, her fingernails meeting at the man's pelvis, roughly removing the organ there, before pulling back and mashing it without the slightest effort. At his screams of agony, Lorelei smirked. "Oh, I suppose you're right. I didn't do it right."

With a tap of her finger, she regenerated the parts she had removed- before removing them all again with her black nails, a slow twist added to make the whole process that much more. "It didn't hurt enough. I could never make you suffer enough. You didn't just hurt her, didn't just scar her pride- I know how Naomi thinks. I'll have to spend weeks talking to her to get her to LOOK at me again," she complained angrily, healing her captive once again, "because she'll think herself filthy. She'll tell herself that she doesn't deserve me, because even though she didn't want it, didn't enjoy it- she's a lesbian, so don't try to tell me she did- she'll be convinced that she cheated on me."

Lorelei leaned in, bringing her face uncomfortably close to the man who was stupid enough to rape Naomi. "Her suffering won't end. I guess I'll just have to make yours that much worse to make up for it."

With that, she turned to Sammi. "I'm going to ask him a question. Translate for me as fast as possible."

Sammi nodded.

"Alright, where did you make Naomi suffer?" Lorelei asked, growing  louder as she spoke. "WHERE DID YOU VIOLATE HER?"

Sammi looked over, and kicked the man in the stomach at his silence. "Answer the question!"

He squeaked a reply that Sammi was quick to translate. "He made her take it up the ass," Sammi spat.

Lorelei's eyes steeled, but she let out a mild sigh of relief. "At least she won't be pregnant because of you," she said softly, the edge temporarily out of her voice, before returning with a vengeance. "So, you like to be inside a girl's ass?"

The question hung on the air, as she rummaged through the box, pulling out a dildo and a ball of twine Sammi found familiar, before removing the six-inch man from the deathgrip Lucy and Ryan had him in and tying him to a spot near the plastic phallus's tip. "Mine might not be as nice as Naomi's, but that's alright. You're not supposed to enjoy this."

With that, she set to working herself up with her free hand and then sliding that hand into her own asshole to ready herself- this was supposed to hurt the tiny jerk tied to her dildo, not herself. After all, Lorelei could always use this for Naomi later- given the younger woman's way of thinking, she would most likely ask Lorelei to find someone to cheat with, and the redhead couldn't in good conscience do that to her ravenette paramour. 

With that mental justification out of the way, she plunged the dildo up her ass, gasping at the sensation. As much as she loved her little sub, Lorelei found that there was one thing she missed about dating guys- anal. Lorelei had spent a good portion of their relationship trying to convince Naomi to attempt it, but Naomi was absolutely clueless about how to handle the position of power in the bedroom, outside of teasing. 

In any case, Lorelei kept pumping the piece of plastic, working her ass until she felt her prisoner's body crush entirely. 

Now that was a new sensation. Killing someone inside her bowel- it was an impressive power rush, not to mention how great it felt back there. In fact, Lorelei immediately rejuvenated the prisoner in her bowel, just to put her toy to work reducing him to paste inside her ass a second time- then a third, and a fourth . . . sexual satisfaction, sadistic power rush, and the sweet thrill of justice being done, wrapped into one satisfying package.

Eventually, however, Lorelei bored of this, and pulled a seriously traumatized man from her backside, the dildo already on the floor, the twine lost until her next trip to the bathroom. "Now do you realize how terrible it can be to be used for someone else's pleasure?" Lorelei asked, smirking. 

The dumbstruck man nodded, squeaking a sobbing reply.

Lorelei didn't care for Sammi's translation, and walked over to the sink in the dining room, rinsing off the person she'd just made to spend time inside her, and considered her own words. She'd gone from being a victim several years ago, to becoming the rapist herself. As much as this niggled at her conscience, the redhead's rage at the six-inch form in her fist was far more powerful. 

In fact, she remembered just the punishment that inflicted the most pain. She recalled that much from the last time she'd had nothing moderating her interactions with a shrunken person.

Quickly, Lorelei shut off the water in the sink, and bit off the man's arm at the elbow, registered his reaction of pain, and regenerated the lost limb. Then she bit at the other arm, starting to give a constant trickle of restorative energy. Then both legs. It was then that she just went ballistic, biting the screaming, squirming captive apart, his squeaking shrieks of horror beautiful music to her ears. She quickly lost track of time with how much hatred she had to get out- until she heard the distinctive rattle of the engine of Naomi's car- why she drove a fifteen-year-old hunk of metal like that was the subject of quite a few early disagreements between the couple, but it was now an easy way for Lorelei to know when her fiancé was home, so she could get to the door and welcome the ravenette home.

Giving a glance to the mess of a being in her hand, she dropped the bloody torso in her mouth and swallowed, before quickly looking over at the mirrored refrigerator and rinsing her hands and face.

Lorelei had some comforting to do.

*** *** ***

Dennis Voss admitted he fucked up. He had been about to turn himself in and go back to prison when something shrank him to doll size. While he was wondering what the fuck happened, the girl he whacked over the head came to and . . . wasn't happy.

Then that whole thing with that "Lorelei" monster happened, and . . . let's just say Dennis was glad to be dead.

Which begged the question . . . if he was dead, then why was he still consciously thinking? 

It looked like he was about to figure out just how screwed he was for his nonreligious lifestyle. 

"Mortal . . ." A voice, soft and dangerous, like a snake preparing to strike, called from the darkness. "Step forward and be judged."

Dennis took a few steps forward, and stepped through an opaque curtain, to what was simultaneously the most arousing and terrifying sight of his life.

Skin pale as ash. Hair and eyes a deep bloodred. A long robe, like a judge's, but the distinctly unsettling color of human skin, covering a curvy body that no human being would be able to resist. Feet bound in plain leather sandals with bone-white buckles. Plump lips in an ever-serious frown. Dennis could only think of one place he'd even read of a woman this beautiful and terrifying- The Nine Romances of Lumine.

Irae, Goddess of Judgement and Wrath. Keeper of the Afterlife. The one being who devised every saint's reward, every sinner's punishment. The first sadist.

What the book hadn't mentioned was that she was tall enough to use buildings like Lego blocks.

Suddenly, a harsh, reddish light nearly blinded Dennis, before prodding through his mind. Each and every one of his memories assaulted him, reminding the man of exactly what he had been throughout his life- a selfish, simple-minded asshole.

Suddenly, his memories faded away, the light was gone, he was before the face of the Goddess of Judgement. "Now, mortal, there can be no doubts as to your fate, or whether you shall deserve it," her voice, still rather quiet, but increasingly dangerous, intoned with a smug smirk, the tiniest tug on the right side of her vast mouth.

"So that's it? Everyone gets punished for forever? We're all horrible people!" Dennis screamed, hoping for a last-minute reprieve. 

Irae's eyebrow arched. "Not all of you. In fact, your victim was truly faultless. Also, some of you inherently selfish ones can be rather entertaining. Sadly, you are neither sinless nor entertaining. And I believe I have the proper punishment for your first century or two of the Afterlife- how does being transformed into a woman, and raped by thousands of copies of yourself as you are now sound?"

Dennis screamed in horror, and Irae's fingers snapped.

Suddenly, Dennis found himself occupying the body of Naomi Cruz, fiancé to Lorelei, and his own victim. Standing in front of him/her was . . . Dennis's own body, a glaze of senselessness over its eyes.

It stepped forward, and Dennis/Naomi tried to step back, tripping backwards, screaming.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope I did well, Choreo.

Also, everyone say hello to Irae! Turns out Sammi wasn't too far off!