- Text Size +
Light beams through the darkness as a feminine hand reaches down and lifts me out of a drawer. My body is encased in tight plastic packaging and I can't move.

Holding me in her hand, a young woman with long eyelashes glances at me with a playful smirk while setting me upright on the counter. "Is this one okay?" she asks the wide eyed girl on the other side.

The girl looks down at me, her excitement beaming across her youthful blushing face. She was practically drooling at the sight of me. "He is perfect!" she says, not taking her eyes off of me.

"Are you even old enough to be in here?" asks the cashier pointing to a sign that read Adults Only: 18 and Up, "can I see your I.D.?"

"Of course," the girl says opening her purse and looking inside. My heart is pounding as I look up at the these two giant female figures, then my eyes focus on a display case behind the counter. On the shelves are a colorful assortment of vibrators and dildos. My heart sinks, realizing that I am smaller than a dildo.

"Happy birthday! This must be your first time in our shop!," the cashier says, giving her I.D. back.

"Yes," the girl replies, her face still flushed. "I heard about these guys," she glanced down at me, "but I didn't think it was possible."

The young cashier woman smiles. Her breasts are firm and pronounced underneath her blouse and my eyes keep returning to them as I gaze upward.

"We are dedicated to women's pleasure here," she says, looking at me. "We've discovered that these little guys are the secret to unlimited female pleasure, and we are always finding new ways to use them." "There are several accessories that you can use with him." She reaches into a case behind her. "This one is my favorites," she says, setting down a suction cup with an attached sleeve. "Just slide him into the sleeve, feet first -- It should come halfway up his torso -- and tighten the lock on the side to secure him into place. Then you can stick him to any smooth surface and he will be upright, waiting for you."

Before the girl can say anything, the cashier picks up the suction-cup device and puts it into a paper bag. "Consider it a birthday gift."

Picking me up, the cashier lifts me up to her face. I can see every detail of her make-up and glistening lips. Her enormous eyes stare at me for a moment as she smiles flirtatiously. "You are about to have the time of your life, lucky little man" she tells me, and gently puts me inside the paper bag.
The bag goes dark as the girl on the other side of the counter wraps it up and stuffs it in her purse. "Thank you so much" she says, "I can't wait to get him home!"

The cashier gives her a big smile. "Please stop in anytime with questions. I would love to hear about your experience with your new toy. When you are ready, I can show you a lot more accessories that you can use with him."

My heart was pounding as I thought about my helpless situation. I can't help but wonder what this girl is going to do to me.

I am still trapped inside my packaging and in the darkness of this bag. I'm not sure how much time has passed since the girl in the shop stuffed me into her purse. I remember her youthful face and the hunger in her eyes as she looked at me in the shop.

All of the sudden, light cracked through as she opens up the bag. Her hand reaches in and grabs me, pulling me out and up toward her face. Her smile fades as she stares at me in wonder. I notice her feminine features as I look into her eyes and I could tell she was getting turned on.

I feel a breeze of cool fresh air as she opens my container and slides me into her palm. She is getting excited. Her eyes widen and her breathing gets heavier. She takes a breath and places me on her bed.

The gravity of my situation continues to sink in as a realize there is no escape.

She pulls a chair up to the bed and sits down, taking deep breaths to calm herself.

Deviously smiling down at me, she opens her legs and lifts her skirt. I stare at the white cotton panties between her legs. My sense of danger conflicting with my sexual instinct as my penis throbs.

I look closer and I can see a wet spot outlining the slit of her vagina. She reaches a hand down and slides a finger along the outline. Slowly stroking her slit, the wet area spreads as she continues to stare at me.

She stands up and walks to the edge of the bed where I am standing, smiling as she lifts her skirt up again, giving me a closer look at her soaking wet panties. Then she slides her skirt to the floor and picks me up.

Sitting on the bed with her back against the wall, she opens up her legs and sets me down between them. I feel distressed after being picked up and set down so quickly and effortlessly. Yet, I am mesmerized by her huge vagina and I can't take my eyes off her soaking panties.
I stare at her giant pussy as she reaches down and begins stroking it again.

I can smell her strong aroma. Her smile fading, she nudges me closer to her vagina. As I get closer she pulls her panties to the side, exposing her swollen labia -- a creamy wet mess of glistening fluids. I can feel the heat coming off of it and the smell is intoxicating.

Staring at her massive wet petals, I'm aroused at the thought of my whole body sliding inside them. I take a step forward but she pushes me back with her finger. She grins as her finger slides rhythmically up her pussy entrance.

Her finger moves higher, gently stimulating her clitoris, lightly circling around it. Her pleasure builds and her face relaxes, still gazing at me. Her pussy is so massive, contracting and pulsing, as it pushes more fluid out.

She reaches down, pulling up her creamy juice and sliding it over her warm vulva. Giving a little moan, she spreads her lips apart, exposing the inside of her hot pink labia and the snug opening of her vaginal canal.

It gently tightens and relaxes in front of me, releasing a steady flow of viscous liquid. My penis throbs and I imagining being stuffed snuggly inside her glistening womanhood. I move towards her sex but she pushes me back again with her finger. This is right where she wants me -- begging for her pussy.

My whole body is aching with the excitement and pain of being teased so fully. My head is in a whirlwind as she picks me up to her face. She looks at me for a moment and guides me into her soft young mouth like a piece of candy. Sucking gently, I feel her tongue rolling around and pressing against me, her warm saliva soaking into my skin. I hear her moan a little.

She takes me out of her mouth and down to her vagina, which she is stroking slightly faster. Holding me in front of her vagina while massaging it with the other hand and, she spreads it open, showing me her pink tunnel. She holds me in front of it and slides the tip of her finger inside. Her eyes roll back in pleasure but return to me. I am her toy.

Pressing my face to her vaginal opening, she barely slides my head inside. Holding me there she lets out a high-pitched girlish moan as she rubs her clit a little stronger. I am so turned on that I almost cum. I want her to push me in farther but she pulls my head out, showing me her swollen pussy lips.

She moves me up her vagina and presses my face against her clit. Pulling back the hood of her clitoris, she gently rubs me around the protruding pink mound. She makes little sounds as she presses me agains her swollen clit.

Opening up her pussy, she slides me down and pushes my head inside. Slowly pushing me deeper, the tight walls of her vagina squeeze me and pulsate. Her moans get louder as she pushes and pulls, gently coating me with her thick fluid.

Her pussy expands and contracts as she slides me deeper with every thrust. In her excitement, she pushes my feet completely inside, engulfing my body as hot creamy liquid passes over me. Deep in her hot pussy, I cum uncontrollably while she moves her hips around as she continues to masturbate.

The reality of being trapped deep inside her vagina sets in as my orgasm fades. I begin to struggle, sending her a wave of pleasure as her moans get louder. She rubs herself faster as she slides two fingers in and out of her opening.

Feeling a pulse of hot liquid passing over me, her pussy starts spasming, squeezing me tighter. She cries out and the force of her contractions begin pushing me down in waves. My feet slide out and she grabs a hold of them, pulling me until my head is almost out and then she shoves me back in with force. She pulls me out and shoves me back in, again and again with deep thrusts.

Her vaginal walls squeeze me as she slides me out. Her knees are up and her legs together. Her hands between her legs, holding me between her pussy lips, rocking as she comes down from her climax.

Still feeling waves of orgasmic bliss, she looks down at me, amazed at the pleasure she received from her new toy. She giggles and holds me underneath her dripping pussy, covering me with a thick layer of cum before lifting me up and wiping me with a towel.

After washing me off in her bathroom sink, she pulls a box from under her bed and opens the top. Inside, I see a vibrator, some lube, and a strap-on dildo. With a mischievous smirk, She puts her new suction cup toy in the box and then lowers me inside, taking a final look at her collection of sex toys. She closes the top and slides it back under the bed.