- Text Size +

By the time their lunch arrived, Chris was completely famished, almost dizzy from lack of blood sugar. Fortunately during Vanessa's exceptionally long freshening, two stunningly attractive female patrons had kept his resort punch refilled and entertained him with their flirtations. One of them was wearing a bracelet, and they explained they were waiting for her partner to finished a beach massage session before they took him out for some skinnie-snorkeling. The two of them were constantly and distractingly touching each other, and kissed each other more than once. Most of their flirting involved one of them challenging him to agree that some specific bodypart on the other was simply amazing. It wasn't hard for him to agree, but they wouldn't take his visual appraisal. By the time Vanessa returned, they had required him to comment on the exact feel of their breasts and butt, hands and thighs, and even their biceps. Each of them left him with a deliciously drawn out kiss before they both bounded off with the energy of doublemint twins.

Getting a better look at her, Vanessa was much younger than he had realized. She couldn't have been much older than 22, making her easily ten years younger than him. Still something about her black hair and confident demeanor made her seem wise beyond her years. He was halfway through his seared tuna sandwich before he even looked up from his plate. "I'm sorry, I'm just so famished." Vanessa was slowly working her way through some form of salad. Her busty yet slender figure, and the contrast of her light skin and black hair made even watching her eat a tantalizing event. 

She reached a hand over to touch his arm. "Please don't apologize. I kept you waiting with that intolorable long freshing. Some girls in there just get to talking and don't let up. I can see you're starving. You get your fill, and keep yourself hydrated. You're going to need your strength for our afternoon activity." She was so confident. He had a flash of worry that her idea of activity would be yet another sex session. "Don't worry, you'll get a long break. We're all supposed to refrain from sex activities in the early afternoon. Do you want to float around the pool? or maybe scuba?" He let out a sigh of relief that he'd get a respite from the endless onslaught of performance, and then wanted to smack himself for even thinking it. 

"Scuba sounds nice. Is there a reef near here?" He munched another bite of his sandwich, and noticed her fork hesitate mid-motion as she bit her lip. "Are you alright?" She was silent for a moment, and then her face beamed with a genuine look of pleasure he did not at all expect. 

"I'm perfect. Something is just having an amazing effect on me this afternoon, I feel so alive. That, and I'm trying to remember the last place I dove. The Caymens? Maybe Bermuda? My family led me through a charmed childhood." She paused, and they both finished a few more bites. "There is a reef off-shore, but do you really need one? I'll bet you a spanking you spend more time looking at naked bodies than ocean landscapes." She gave a suggestive glance down at her own body mid-sentence, confirming she had every intent of diving in the buff. "In fact, you tell me which ones you like best, and I'll bring them back for us to play with this evening." She leaned in towards him, "unless you'd like it to be just you and I. I would love to have you all to myself today, mmm, the things I'd like to do to you. You're wish can be my command." She eyed over at his bracelet pair, wondering if she was being too aggressive. She meant every word.

Done with his sandwich and recovered from his blood sugar crash, her flirtations were punching right through to all his buttons. He stared at her body and admired her breasts large against her small frame, her bikini a bit too small to contain them. He was still nibbling at some coleslaw on his plate when she gestured towards a nearby drink girl and patted his empty glass. A moment later she had exchanged it for a fresh drink and scurried off to another table. "Ready to go see how long I have to shamelessly throw myself at you before this scuba trip leaves the harbor?" She laughed with him as they both stood from their table. She brought herself close, and he felt himself buzzing as she landed a kiss on him that seemed to sensuously stop time. She parted so slowly and reluctantly that he felt she wanted him badly. This girl was incredibly hot, and not just her body. He was starting to see that every inch she moved reeked of desire. If this was home, he'd be wary he could even keep the attention of a girl like this, yet here she was fawning all over him. When she pulled away, he noticed something he hadn't noticed before. She was actually a bit taller than him, more than a bit, maybe a couple inches. 

Down at the beach they found a circle of patrons not far from the dive boat. Five women and two men. The circle had confirmed they were getting ready to head out soon, and that they should check in at the boat. Chris had excused himself to go check them in. Walking back up the beach he had a real moment staring at Vanessa from afar. So far he had seen the beautiful women at the resort as equals, all stunning in their own way. However, watching her stand among those other girls, she had a glow and attention that seemed to put her in another league. She was somehow taller and trimmer, slimmer and bustier, than all the other girls. He wondered if he was just starting to get smitten, but as he approached he could see the attention of the entire circle was subtly directed to her. Something about the light, and her sweat in the heat even made the definition in her arms look more pronounced and sexy. The body language of one of the men was completely directed to her, and for the first time in an experience that was a bountiful land of pleasure and female plenty, he felt posessive. As he reached her, she pulled him close and gave him a kiss that was short, but slipped him just enough tongue and tease that he felt like they were alone on the beach for a moment. 

As soon as the scuba horn blew, the circle turned and started heading down the beach. Vanessa, however, didn't budge. She stood, attention focused 110% on him, as if to say, I'm only going where you're going. He thumbed the bracelet on his hand, now ready to find out how this worked. He pulled the paired half away and held it out to her. She silently slipped her wrist inside it and pressed her lips to his, giving him a short repeat dose. He led her down the beach, and they joined up with the group as they boarded the boat.