[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

The following story depicts the deaths of hundreds and thousands of nanoscopically sized college students, all of whom were mysteriously and instantly teleported into the house of a careless woman.

Follow the adventures of these poor souls, as they feel the deadliness and softness of their giantess' soles, as they try to do whatever it takes to miraculously save their puny lives, no matter how high the risk is.


What you WILL see in this story: Micro/Nano, Unaware, Feet, Death, Gore, Crushing, Masturbation, Sweat (small amounts.)

What you WON'T see in this story: Musk, Gas, Wastersports, Scat.

Despite being marked as 'Complete', it is possible that future content may be added: I am also looking for any suggestions regarding scenarios or locations, within reason.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Unaware, Crush Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14061 Read: 53241
Published: October 23 2015 Updated: December 31 2016
Story Notes:

(This was originally an anthro furry fic, including death, micro, unaware, body exploration, feet (mostly in socks, but includes barefoot and shoes, too,) crushing, gore, masturbation, nudity, slight vore and slight sweat.)

Reference image: https://derpicdn.net/img/download/2015/9/30/991403.jpg

______________

1. The House by Alo [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (7439 words)
Link to original source: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17989023/

23rd, Oct, 2016 - Update: Compiled, added, and defragmented segments to the chapter that once contradicted later parts within the story.

___________

2. The Park by Alo [Reviews - 0] (3311 words)
(See chapter one for notes on changes within the story.)