- Text Size +

Making Amends

“What do you mean you won’t call?” demanded Michael, taking a couple of steps toward his sister, facial expression matching the irritated tone in his voice.

“I think you need to apologize for being a little pervert to Gennifer,” Madison said casually, the amused smile still playing on her pink lips.

He was frustrated. Making a derisive noise, “I don’t think so,” he said, frowning.

“Fine,” Madison said, “Then I guess you’ll just have to fend for yourself,” she said, looking at the other girls rising up onto her knees.

“Madison,” he snapped angrily. “Just call Lucie, or I’ll,” he started.

Maddie laughed, lowering her bum back to her heels, “You’ll what?” she asked, poking her right finger indelicately into his stomach and knocking him backward and onto his bottom.

“Listen, I’m going to tell dad you girls were drinking here,” he threatened, “Let’s see how you like it when he finds out his perfect little angel has been misbehaving!” he crabbed, getting back to his feet, angry expression on his face.

She tipped her head back and laughed before looking back down at him. “Really? You want to tell on me?” she asked, mirth still in her voice. “Then by all means,” she invited, extending an arm toward the door.

He looked from her to the door then back again, realizing there was no possible way he could follow through on his empty threat. He glowered but didn’t move.

“Well?” she asked, “Aren’t you going to run off to dear old dad and rat me out?”

Still scowling, he let out an audible breath, “Fine. If I apologize to Gennifer, will you call Lucie?” he queried, rolling his eyes.

Expression growing pensive, “Now I’m thinking a verbal apology really isn’t enough for the affront of molesting her while she slept,” she ventured, pursing her lips and tapping her index finger against it. “What do you think?” she inquired, looking to each of the other girls.

“I think he should kiss her feet and beg forgiveness,” Amber suggested.

He rewarded her with a head shake and another annoyed eye roll. “Molested? Pfft, hardly,” he chafed.

On the chair, absently twirling a loose strand of her inky blue black hair in her fingers Raven said, “I think Amber is on the right track, but I think in all fairness to Gen, maybe he should finish what he started down there,” grinning wickedly, eyes moving from Gen to Michael.

Gen’s eyes lit up and she smiled broadly.

“What?” he asked, “That’s nonsense,” he added.

“I think Raven’s right, that sounds fair,” Amber chimed in.

“I agree,” added Madison. “Gen you’re the aggrieved party, what do you think?” she asked.

He watched as Gen nodded slowly, the smile on her face growing predatory.

“I like it,” she said.

“Fine, make the call, Lucie will fix me and I’ll give Gen the rogering of her life,” he said cockily, smirk on the side of his face.

Madison’s own smile never wavered, “No, like this,” she said, holding thumb and forefinger of her right hand apart in approximation of his current size

“You can’t be serious?” he snorted, slowly making eye contact with each girl in turn, his stance defiant and challenging. He couldn’t believe it. What were they idiots? How the hell was he supposed to ‘finish what he started’?

 Strand of ebon hair now in the corner of her mouth, Raven nodded, Amber grinned, Maddie extended a hand toward Gennifer who extended her tongue and swept it slowly back and forth across her lower lip.

“No!” he said adamantly, making a sweeping gesture across his body with his left hand.

Flopping back onto her bum, Gen brought her knees up to forty five degrees and parted her legs, “Come on little fella,” she invited, beckoning him hither by curling her right index finger.

Looking at her, posture pulling her night shirt up and exposing the wet patch of her moisture darkened panties, he shook his head, “No,” he repeated.

Sliding a hand between her legs, Gen patted the front of her panties.

“Go,” said Madison, pointing a finger in Gen’s direction.

It had been one thing to climb around on top of her concealed under the blanket, playing with himself, it was another thing entirely to be the object of attention of all four of these huge girls. He found it daunting.

“It’s just a hop, skip, and a jump,” Amber said, chuckling, scissoring the middle and index fingers of her left hand miming a walking motion on the carpet toward Gen.

“What the fuck do you want me to do?” he implored, tone rising, extending his hand toward Gennifer as he looked up at Madison.

“Go over there and finish what you started,” she replied calmly.

He laughed contemptuously, “Maybe you hadn’t noticed, but I’m a little short right now,” he remarked.

“Oh I’m well aware,” she answered, leaning forward and sweeping her hand behind him and pushing him toward where Gennifer sat.

“Maddie!” he yelled, turning and clutching at his sister’s hand as she herded him. He felt so small and powerless. He wondered if maybe he had crossed the line by calling her a mental case.

“Shh,” she said, moving him closer and leaving him no avenue of escape

“I’m sorry I called you that name,” he said, contrition not artificial this time.

She didn’t respond, driving him forward.

Gen parted her knees a little more to provide access.

Giving him a little push and knocking him from his feet, Madison removed her hand, leaving him lying on his back a couple of inches to her, a few feet for him, looking up at the groove in Gen’s snug panties, her sex exuding warmth and the scent of desire.

Raven climbed up out of the chair and padded softly across the carpet and sat down, getting a better view.

“Go on,” Madison encouraged.

Climbing to his feet, Michael turned his back to Gen, “Maddie, please,” he beseeched, cocking his head to the side and raising his eyebrows in an effort to get her to change her mind.

Madison shook her head and rolled her eyes before making a turning motion with her finger pointed over his head.

Looking over his shoulder, he slowly pivoted, facing the vertical slit in the cloth, swallowing hard. In the dark, undetected and hidden by the blanket, it had been fun, exciting, now, with the others all watching it was just terrifying.

Drawing her lower lip into her mouth, Gennifer reached down, slipping a finger inside the elastic of the right leg hole of her panties and pulled it over to the side, revealing her enormous waxed and swollen pussy.

“Go,” Madison repeated.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback or just a comment about what you liked or didn't, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read!