- Text Size +

I Want More - Quoth the Raven

Reaching down with her left hand, Raven lifted him up carefully, curling her long slender fingers around his beleaguered body. She was already in a full state of arousal, her swollen hairless naked sex oozing tacky clear fluid in anticipation of the play to come.

Sitting back onto the chair, she lifted her right leg up onto the arm while she pushed her left leg in the opposite direction, putting herself on full display for the other girls in the room.

“Beautiful,” Madison murmured, holding Raven’s eyes in her gaze. A smile playing on her plump lips

Flipping Michael around in her hand so that he was dangling above her body head first, she held him up for a moment to appreciate the splendor of her magnificent body before bringing him down overtop of drooling vagina, smearing his head and upper torso through the track of her heated excitement and letting out a soft groan of delight as his flesh brushed against her sensitive nerves.

Michael struggled to pull the thick sticky choking fluid clinging to face away but was pressed back through the crease and slathered again, choking him. Everything was blurry for him as he was manhandled and swept back and forth over her erogenous tissue, the rapid shifts in his orientation caused his stomach to flip flop as he tried to alter his position in her hand, but her hold on him was inexorable, unyielding.

Her tempo was increasing as was the pressure she was applying as she began to gyrate her pelvis and move her hips, grinding his little body hard against her as she stoked the furnace of her desire.

Pressure abating, she re-positioned herself, holding him securely between the parted petals of her vagina before putting the tip of her right index finger squarely between his shoulder blades and driving him indelicately into the humid entrance of her cunt. He tried to turn to his side, pulling his arms in close across his body to prevent her from accidently dislocating something in her zeal to get him into her, and then he was swallowed, the slippery flesh parting around him as the light and sound of the world was drowned out by the sound of her body and the squelching noise he made as he was inserted deeper into the hot darkness. Buffeted by the internal structure inside of her swollen pussy, she stabbed him in and out of her while she stimulated her clit with her free hand.

The ferocity with which she hammered him into herself made him want to scream, the friction nearly unbearable even though she was full of fluid and practically gushing in preparation for the impending orgasm that was building. The passion began to overtake her, senses reeling in the pursuit of release, Michael no longer Michael, just a means of attaining the plateau and surrendering herself to bliss.

With a cry bordering on a scream of ecstasy she climaxed, head back, lips parted as her breath came in pants, her flesh spasming as she held him fast half buried in her pussy’s narrow opening, legs snapping together uncontrollably as he twisted and brushed across a sensitive exposed nerve.

“God,” she squealed, twisting to the side, face flushed as delicious sensations crawled up and down her spine.

“I know, right?” expressed Gennifer, still sitting with her back against the wall and grinning broadly at the other girl as Raven lay there.

“Mm-hmm,” noised Amber in agreement.

Giggling to herself, Raven shifted her position in the chair and turned more onto her back again, draping a leg over the chair arm and opening herself again, his legs below the knees protruding from her as he was still three quarters embedded in the tight channel of her pussy, the contraction of her muscles making it appear he was being drawn in and devoured by the pink maw as she opened her legs wider.

Struggling feebly and gobbling for air, he pulled himself free of the delicate textured flesh, slipping and falling into the depression of the plush cushion created by the weight of her bottom and dropping him on his back near her tight puckered asshole, crinkled flukes slick with milky traces of her come.

Reaching out blindly, he pushed against her slippery skin with his hand, rolling over and onto all fours, hacking and coughing just trying to get away. So completely exhausted and fatigued, all he could muster before he collapsed onto his stomach was only a couple of feet to him, no more and an inch or so from her to her. Eyes closed, she took no note of him, reaching down with her hand and touching herself feather-light over the delicate structures of her femininity.

Laying there a moment gasping, he mopped a hand across his abraded face trying successfully to clear his vision, before rubbing the cleaning his hand against the soft material of the cushion.

Looking back over his shoulder and blinking rapidly, he could see how close he still was to Raven, close enough still to feel the ambient warmth radiating out of her center, the fragrance of her pleasure strong in his nostrils. Spurred on by desperation, he forced himself back up onto his knees, fighting gravity, he started crawling forward up the cushion and away from her, swiveling his head back around just to see Amber dropping down and seating on her heels between Raven’s parted legs, pretty mouth smiling as she looked down on him..

Leaning in a little closer, her exhaled breath cool on his slick skin, she tilted her head slightly to the side and fixed him with her big beautiful eyes, “Now just where do you think you’re going to handsome?” she asked playfully, licking the inside of her bottom lip with the tip of her tongue as she smiled and reached toward him with her right hand.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, write a comment, or give some feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for taking the time to give this story a read!