- Text Size +

Embedded in Amber

Michael didn’t have either the will or the energy to respond to Amber’s query, instead looking up at the gorgeous blonde with mischief in her eyes as she leaned closer, mouth opening wide and tongue retracting. Ducking his head, he closed his eyes, feeling the warmth of her mouth engulf his upper body and thighs and then he was moving as the girl reared back, prize captured as two tiny little feet and lower legs peeked out between her ruby lips.

Her warm saliva slick tongue undulated under him, moving sinuously, expertly turning him and devouring Raven’s essence still sweetly sticking to his body. When she swallowed, it felt like he was being drawn back into her throat and he thought for sure he was done for, but almost at the last moment, she held him firmly against the roof of her mouth with her tongue as the juices in her mouth drained away.

The thought of vanishing forever into that abyss filled him with a very specific dread, mind fabricating how horrid that fate must be and whether or not he would mercifully asphyxiate before beginning to be broken down and digested.

“It’s like watching someone bob for apples,” giggled Gennifer, rosy color now gone from her pale cheeks as she watched Amber capture Michael deftly between pretty lips.

Nodding approvingly, Madison moved closer to Amber, head tilted slightly to one side, parting her own full plump pink lips glistening from cherry Chap Stick. Taking her brother’s legs into her mouth, she kissed Amber. Michael felt himself passing from one mouth into another, whose, he did not know, as two tongues intertwined and he was shuttled back and forth between the two.

Too weak to fight one let alone two powerful tongues, he tried to make himself smaller to avoid getting bashed against teeth.

Finally after what seemed an impossible eternity, he was alone in one mouth, the tongue still playing with him and the amount of saliva making it difficult to catch a clean breath.

He could feel himself sliding over the spongy textured surface out through the tender pads of a set of lips, his feet flailing in open space until he felt something relatively solid beneath them. Dropping onto Amber’s naked stomach, between her navel and her sex, he rolled onto his side and watched as his sister withdrew. It had been her mouth. She had swirled him around like a piece of hard candy before depositing him onto the other girl.

“Why Madison?” he asked plaintively, wiping her spit from eyes full of hurt and radiating the sting of betrayal. But he already knew the answer. He had been a shit to her. Always had. A self-centered egoist who time and again had trampled upon her delicate and tender wounded feelings, quick with a cutting comment or putdown full of derision and mockery. Physically, he had always been bigger and stronger and had in no uncertain terms made sure she was aware of it. When she needed for him to be a big brother, he abandoned her. He knew she needed him, but turned away. Now she was returning the favor in kind, but to his way of thinking, snide name calling, noogies, rope burns, and cup-o-farts were one thing, this circumstance was quite another and now he wasn’t sure if he was going to survive.

Still retreating, she smiled wryly without answering.

Eyes locked on Maddie’s, he felt long delicate fingers curl around his chest and torso, sliding him across smooth warm flesh and over a small triangular tuft of neatly trimmed blonde pubic hair just above the cleft of Amber’s heated sex before sliding him into the slippery crease.

He felt it easiest to just surrender, realizing the futility of trying to struggle, besides, he was so weary. As with the others, each girl was slightly different, taste, fragrance. He tried to steal breath where he could as she massaged herself with his body, rolling him over her sensitive areas.

Every once and a while when he risked a glimpse, he caught sight of the other girls, watching intently on while Amber masturbated with him.

Like Raven before her, he felt himself being repositioned and guided inside her vagina, forced through the swollen flesh into the sultry darkness, except unlike Raven who had pistoned him in and out, she kept pushing and it felt like he was suffocating as he tried to twist and turn, the force at his feet driving him deeper into the girl and then suddenly, he found he was in some kind of natural cavity inside of her, a taste of air, humid and hot as he greedily sucked it into his lungs.

The deep rhythmic drone of her heart filled his ears, while pumping more and more blood into the area, constricting his space and filling it with her natural dew. Behind that drum beat, more subtle, the other sounds of her body.

He tried to orient himself, slippery flesh beneath his fingers ruffled and corrugated, and moving as the walls closed in around him. The continual movement and slick interior made it impossible for his to gain any purchase or find any traction. The only thing he found was a nub of flesh that seemed to tighten under his grasp as he tried to cling desperately to it.

The pace of her heart was quickening, getting faster and stronger, reaching a crescendo before his whole environment came bearing down on him, crashing into him relentlessly, like ocean waves battering against his tiny body, one after the other in quick succession. Again he felt like he was being sucked under with no air, only the thick results of Amber’s ecstasy pouring into him, filling his mouth and senses with her come. Spots danced across his vision as he expended the last of his energy reserve to frantically claw at the walls of his flesh prison.

In a futile effort, he tried to scream out for help, like a tired swimmer to far from shore or sailor adrift at sea, but the depths overwhelmed him and consciousness fled as he surrendered to oblivion.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, leave some feedback. or comment, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for reading!