- Text Size +

A Breath of Fresh Air

“Give me just a minute,” Madison said, excusing herself and walking to the bathroom. Clicking on the light, she closed the door behind her and unfastened the button on her skinny jeans. Wiggling her hips, she pulled them down over her thighs before slipping a finger inside the elastic waistband of her panties and drawing them out revealing the tiny captive hidden within.

The bright light hurt Michael’s eyes and he lifted his little hands to shield them.

“Rise and shine little brother,” Madison said, reaching in and taking him by the arm to lift him free.

“Maddie no, I’m so sorry,” he squeaked.

Dangling in front of her face, she tilted her head to the right, “You do know contrition after the fact has little worth,” she informed.

He nodded, “I know, but it’s genuine, I swear, I’ll be a better brother,” he avowed.

Madison frowned, “Is that all me?” she asked, tracking the index finger of her free hand down over his chest through the clear sticky residue clinging to him.

“Maddie you’re my sister and I love you, please just call Lucie,” he beseeched, choking up with emotion.

“This is a little awkward considering you’re coated in my pussy juice, but I love you too,” she replied with a smile.

“Thank you, Maddie, I mean that,” he said, feeling he was finally making some headway and thinking she was being amenable to the idea of getting in touch with the old gypsy’s great granddaughter.

“For glazing you? No problem, I think it’s important to spend quality time together,” she replied.

He looked momentarily confused, “No, I meant for agreeing to finally call Lucie,” he said, clarifying.

She laughed, “Oh no, we’re not calling Lucie, well at least not yet, though I do have a surprise for you,” she teased.

His heart sank. He wanted to scream at her, call her names, but he knew with no uncertain doubt throwing a tantrum would do absolutely nothing to enhance his position with her.

“Let’s get you cleaned up,” she said, setting him down on the bathroom counter top and turning on the water faucets over the sink so there was a gentle stream of tepid water.

Standing there on shaky legs, muscles cramped and aching, he looked up at her. She said she wasn’t calling Lucie, not yet, so there was still a glimmer of hope knowing she had not completely dismissed the idea. Could he wait it out? How much more could he endure? What surprise did she have in store for him?

Lifting him gently off the counter, she lowered him into the basin of the white porcelain sink, letting him go to wash himself.

“All clean?” she asked, leaning forward, weight supported by her hands on the counter.

He nodded affirmatively, curious to know the surprise but paradoxically dreading it at the same time. He hoped it was food, rubbing a hand over his grumbling tummy.

“Okay,” she said, leaning back and lifting him out of the sink, drying him on a hand towel hanging from a chrome rod on the wall opposite the sink. Opening the door, she cupped him in her hands in front of her, left over right, before returning to the foyer where the others were still assembled.

Mirielle looked in askance at Maddie, from her hands to her face.

Lifting her left hand slowly away, she revealed the little form of her brother lying in the palm of her right hand.

Mirielle jaw dropped open, “Is that Michael?” she asked, eyes round in disbelief as she looked down on the tiny figure.

“Mirielle, please you’ve got to help me,” he pleaded, eyes moistening.

“Hush you,” reprimanded Madison, shaking her hand slightly.

“Oh my god,” whispered Mirielle, involuntarily shaking her head slowly from side to side. “What? How?”

The other gathered around. Michael huddled down, intimidated by the proximity of the girls.

“He’s so cute,” Amber said almost in baby talk.

Mirielle laughed, a nervous sound, “Is this some kind of trick?” she asked, eyes lingering on the young man a moment before looking to Madison.

“Here,” said Maddie, extending her open hand toward the woman with strawberry blonde hair.

Lifting her hand up, Mirielle looked down as Madison tipped her hand and Michael slid down into her waiting palm.

He steadied himself on one knee as she drew her hand closer to her face. How many times had he fantasized about that pretty mouth, about fucking her and now near her stunningly gorgeous face, he experienced a mixture of hope and terror. Could he possibly reason with her?

“This is unbelievable,” she whispered, studying the youth.

“Mirielle,” he said, eyes imploring her.

“How? I mean, how did you do this? I can’t believe it,” she babbled.

Madison chuckled. “Why don’t you finish running father’s errand and come back and then we can explain it all a little further?” she suggested, reaching her hand back toward the other woman.

Mirielle returned Michael, shaking her head. “I don’t know what to say,” she said.

“When you come back, you can tell him how you feel about stealing from Adelina, trying to smooth his way into your pants by taking advantage of an old woman,” Maddie said.

Mirielle nodded.

“But for now, you can’t tell anyone about him, remember he’s just our little secret,” Madison chuckled.

“Yes,” added Raven.

“Your father?” Mirielle queried, sucking her lower lips into her mouth.

“Need not know for the time being,” Madison replied casually, curling her fingers around her brother.

“I, um, okay,” she chuckled, emerald eyes full of curiosity.

Maddie beamed, “Good. Let’s go get that flash drive and get your on your way. There and back is a long drive,” she said, handing Michael to Gennifer.

Mirielle nodded, watching the transfer, before allowing herself to be led away by Madison. She still couldn’t believe it, her mind reeling from the impossibility of it all.

Gathering the small black portable drive from the room Mortimer used as his own office, Madison walked Mirielle back to the front door. The three other girls were no longer there, but there was a peel of laughter from somewhere else in the house.

Pausing at the front door, “Remember,” Madison said, touching her index finger to her own lips.

Mirielle nodded, ambling mutely back to her car. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, write a comment, or leave some feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated. thanks for taking the time to read this story!