- Text Size +

Pool Party

“So?” asked Gennifer, looking at the other girls and then at the tiny youth in the palm of her hand, “Was it wise to show Michael to her?”

Turning to Madison, Amber shrugged, “You sure she won’t say anything to your dad?” she inquired.

Madison grinned, “Did Mirielle seem particularly distraught or worked up over seeing little Michael here all shrunk down?” she asked, walking over and collecting her brother from the other girl.

Raven shook her head slowly.

“She actually seemed kind of, I don’t know, curious maybe?” Gennifer suggested, relinquishing Michael.

“She was positively fascinated,” asserted Maddie, looking down at her brother, “And I’m sure right now, her mind is trying to comprehend the fantastic of the situation. It will be up to us to help her explore her feelings to unlock her hidden desires, much like you all did last night,” she encouraged.

Sitting on his butt in the palm of Madison’s hand, Michael wanted to protest, petition her to re-think whatever it was she was plotting for him. Part of him held secret hope that maybe Mad Maddie had made a mistake. Maybe Mirielle would go to Mortimer and reveal what was going on inside the Hearst home.

Grinning down on her sibling, “Maybe you’ll finally get your wish and get a chance to get Mirielle in the sack,” Madison said.

He smiled weakly and gave her a thumbs up, knowing any show of emotion other than compliance could result in torment.

Amber leaned in close, “What an awesome sister you’ve got, helping you get the object of your affection,” she said, beaming.

He nodded. Inside he knew her motives of why she had exposed him to Mirielle, to humiliate him in front of a woman he had invested effort in to try and impress, to crush any chance with her in his actual size. All he could do was cling to the hope that maybe Mirielle would do the right thing and let Mortimer know. The shit would hit the fan then. He would tell his father what they had done to him, how they had taken turns while the others watched. Heads would roll. He lowered his head, hiding a smug grin. Mirielle was a professional woman, not some little girl fucking around. In the end, he knew she would be his savior and the instrument of Madison’s undoing.

“Who wants to go for a dip in the pool?” Maddie offered.

“Sure,” said Raven. Amber bobbed her head. Gennifer looked at Michael and licked her lips.

All of the girls had brought fairly skimpy bathing suits along for either swimming in the kidney shaped pool or sun tanning. Going back up to Maddie’s room, the girls all changed into their suits, Gennifer’s  a bright Bahama blue, Amber’s canary yellow, Raven’s lime green, and Maddie with a vivid fuchsia. Whether it was their interaction the evening prior or something else, none of the girls seemed particularly modest in front of him, getting naked and donning their swim gear while he was left on the surface of the desk.

While they were changing, for a moment he contemplated trying to make a break for it but recognizing the futility of such a move. He remained where Madison had placed him.

“There are fresh towels out in the pool house,” Madison said, curling the fingers of her right hand around Michael and exiting the room.

The pool at the Hearst home was expansive, ranging from three and a half feet at the north end and sloping down to a nine foot basin in the south end. The entire perimeter was surrounded by a cement patio and secluded from neighbors by tall deciduous trees along the property line.

Circling around the pool, Madison walked over to the pool house and unlocked the door, leaving the key in the lock before strolling back over to the pool.

Along the opposite edge, Amber dragged the toes of her left foot through the water to check the temperature, while Gennifer took a couple of quick strides and launched herself in the air over the deeper end, tucking her legs up under her and creating a huge splash as she cannonballed into the water.

“Well?” asked Raven, looking at Amber.

“It’s nice,” she said, nodding back at the dark haired beauty.

Gennifer resurfaced, shaking her head. “It’s awesome,” she confirmed.

Dropping to the edge of the pool, Amber eased herself into the water clear pool, water lapping at the underside of her barely contain firmed breasts. “It is nice,” she agreed, wading out in the center shallower end of the pool as Gennifer began swimming toward her.

“Catch,” said Madison, bringing her hand back as if she were going to toss Michael in the general area between the two girls in the water.

Sensing she actually might throw him, Michael let out a panicked shriek, wrapping himself securely around her index finger and clinging desperately to her to prevent from being flung.

Madison laughed and held her hand up for the other girls to him. “Talk about wrapped around my finger?” she joshed. “Relax, I was only kidding,” she said, prying one of his legs off and peeling him off of her finger.

“It’s not funny,” he countered, now dangling by a foot in front of her, “A fall from this height would kill me.”

Rolling her eyes, Madison took two quick steps and jumped into the pool, simultaneously twisting in midair and cradling Michael to her chest before crashing into the water on her back.

Submerged in the water, she released Michael maybe a foot below the surface of the pool, but more than twenty feet for him.

Paddling furiously, Michael struggled to get to the surface, the drag from Maddie’s body pulling him deeper.

Raven dropped into the pool just as Madison was resurfacing near Amber.

Breeching the surface, Michael was sputtering, gasping for air, chest heaving from exertion. “That wasn’t nice,” he scolded, treading water, spent from exertion.

Amber extended her lower lip and pouted, “Getting tired little fella?” she asked, moving closer.

He was already tired, not he was just getting exhausted by he wasn’t about to give her the satisfaction as it was getting harder and harder to remain afloat.

Slipping her fingers under the material of the left cup of her yellow bikini top, Amber pulled the material upward setting free her rounded breast, before lowering herself down so the erect nipple of her buoyant flesh was within his grasp.

Despite his wish not to acknowledge Amber’s comment, he reached out and grabbed ahold of her firm nipple, supporting himself and getting a break.

“Tickles,” she giggled, rising slowly back up out of the water.

Unable to hold on the slippery flesh, Michael dropped back into the pool with a small splash, Amber pushing herself back away from him.

“Look!” said Madison, pointing toward Raven who had lowered herself down to where the water was across her lips. Opening her mouth she began moving toward where Michael was treading water again.

Seeing where his sister had indicated, Michael saw Raven approaching quickly through the water and he started swimming freehand crawl style arm over arm, feet kicking furiously in the opposite direction.

Amber started making the theme from Jaws as the dark haired girl quickly closed the distance.

Michael didn’t need to look back to know Raven had overtaken him, he could feel her proximity and then he was in her mouth and being elevated.

Her lips closed around his upper torso, and for a moment he thought he might actually slide down her throat. Trying to clutch onto anything, he grabbed her teeth and felt her tongue pin his body as she pushed the excess water out of her mouth.

Chest and shoulders protruding from between Raven’s plump lips, he watched as Amber stepped in front, her own mouth opening wide as she leaned forward for a kiss.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, leave a comment, or give some feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!