- Text Size +

Sweet Oblivion and the Dream of Rescue

Back and forth Michael was passed, from girl to girl, with the exception of Madison, who directed the action as each in turn exacted pleasure for herself using him as the instrument of delight. He faded in and out of consciousness, retreating to the happy place inside his mind only to be drawn back out and plunged into the slippery reality of another vagina. Time was meaningless, it felt like hours drifted by.

Rolling onto his side, every muscle fatigued beyond imagination, too tired to even hurt anymore, he had no idea even where he was. Opening a bleary eye, he tried to focus. He was lying in the natural hollow almost betwixt a set of firm young breasts. They were back indoors, the TV room. He could see Raven, Gennifer, and Amber seated on the plush couch across from him. They were all basically dressed wearing shorts and assorted sleeveless tops. It must be Maddie he was on, reclining in the lounger. Flopping is head to the other side, he gazed up at the smooth long neck of his sister.

“I think our little lover is coming to,” Gen said, nodding toward Madison and pointing with a finger.

Michael coughed, a wracking sound sending a wave of pain through his entire person. The girls had been absolutely ravenous, rapacious in their appetite. He felt like he had been in a car wreck, flashes of memory, then blackness. His little body felt positively battered.

 “Are you awake Michael?” she asked, tucking her chin in and peeking down at him, prodding his little form with an index finger.

He nodded weakly, pushing ineffectively at her probing finger as he struggled to pull himself into a seated position atop her breast bone.

“How do you feel?” she inquired.

“Sore, tired,” he answered honestly, though softly, so low she almost didn’t hear.

“Well at least you’re back with us. We were all a little concerned when Amber lost control of herself and indelicately pushed you into her ass. You were buried in there so deep we had one heck of time trying to get you back out of her tight little butt,” she said with a laugh. “Fortunately for you, she was able to squeeze you back out, but she also peed in the water when you dropped into the toilet.”

Amber grinned, shaking her head slightly as if abashed by the statement. “My bad,” she mumbled by way of apology.

Her ass? Had he been encased in her shit? He never had anal before and wasn’t sure about the process. Anytime he watched some on porn, there wasn’t poop involved. He looked down at his tiny hands, examining them. He was clean, even his fingernails. Everything else seemed okay too, other than the fact there were some nasty bruises beginning to appear on his arms and legs.

“Not to worry, we made sure you were clean. Of course, this new wrinkle opens the door on a whole host of possibilities we will need to explore once Mirielle has had a chance to spend some time with you,” Madison informed.

The girls’ play was intensifying as they were exploring new way to use him. At this rate, he was sure they were going to kill him. The dream of restoration fading. His only hope lie in his father’s assistant. Mirielle. She could save him. He remained passive, not wanting to betray the surge of hope he felt igniting in his mind. Surely she would see reason and put a stop to this. He couldn’t believe Amber had inserted him into her asshole, grateful for the fact he had been unconscious whilst inside her rectum. It wasn’t what he imagined his first try at anal would be like.

“She was most cross when she discovered you had been stealing from Adelina,” she informed.

He nodded mutely, not wanting to say anything that might antagonize her. So far, as much as he could determine, she had restrained herself from using him the same way the other girls had, with the exception of entrapping him in her panties. He suspected it was only a matter of time before she succumbed to curiosity and crossed that line.

“We’re all kind of curious to see what she’ll do,” Maddie said. The others nodded in agreement.

Lowering his head, he continued to remain silent.

“Is she a natural redhead?” Raven asked, looking to Madison.

“Good question, I think so, though it seems more than in between state between blonde and red,” Maddie answered, head tilted slightly as she pondered.

“She looks like she has got amazing tits,” Gennifer added appreciatively.

Raven nodded. “She is very pretty.”

“She is pretty but she looks like she could have resting bitch face if she’s not careful,” Amber provided, deliberating putting a sour expression on her own pretty face. They all laughed.

Michael puts his hands down on his sister to support himself as her flesh moved when she laughed along with the others. He wasn’t sure what a resting bitch face was, not that it mattered as long as she got him away from these girls. He didn’t relish the prospect of finding himself plugged into Gennifer’s or Raven’s bungholes. Or Maddie’s. Again he suspected, she wouldn’t do it for titillation, but as the ultimate expression of dominance. To be able to use the fact that she had held him captive inside of her, whether in her vagina or her bowels would be the ultimate trump card to throw back in his face. In his mind it was obvious she was drunk with power.

The doorbell sounded. “Speak of the devil and she doth appear,” Madison said, an amused chuckle in her voice. Turning to Gennifer, “Why don’t you show our lovely guest in?” she instructed.

Hopping up from the couch, braless breasts flouncing nicely beneath her taut halter top, “I’m on it,” she said, scampering out of the room.

Looking down at her brother, “I hope you’re up to this new challenge,” Madison teased, tussling his unkempt hair.

Please, please, please he thought, let her save me.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, leave a comment, or provide some feedback. It is always helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!