- Text Size +

Petition for Aid

He waited for Madison and the girls trailing to leave before he spoke. “Thank heavens Mirielle,” he said, much more animated and full of vigor than he was letting on. “You’ve got to help me,” he blurted.

“Help you?” she said, returning to the door and twisting the small button in the center of the door knob to lock it.

“I need to call Lucie, the old lady’s granddaughter, she knew this was going to happen and I think she can undo it,” he blurted, hoping he could convince her to lend him aid.

Pursing her lips, she nodded, coming to stand near the corner of the bed, untucking her shirt from her jeans and unbuttoning the top button of her shirt. “That’s good,” she said. “Gives us some options.”

“What are you doing?” he asked, as she undid another button.

She made a face, “Removing my shirt,” she said, pushing another small plastic circle through an eyelet.

He blinked a couple of times.  “I was hoping you were going to help me,” he said. “Please.”

Slipping out of her shirt, breasts held in check by a utilitarian white colored bra. “I think we might wind up helping each other,” she said, tossing her shirt to the floor and reaching around behind her back to unhook her brassiere. Freeing her wonderfully full breasts, each tipped by a small soft rosy colored nipple, she dropped the bra on top of her shirt. Her tummy was lean, taut, navel with a circular hoop through it.

“H-how?” he asked, as she unfastened the metal button on the waist of her denim pants.

Bending forward, she wiggled her hips, drawing the jeans down. Bracing herself with a hand on the bed as she stepped out of her pants. When she stood upright, he was looking up at the small dewy wet spot above the stitch line of her white cotton panties.

Placing her hands on her hips, she looked down at him, caprice making her smile. “Is it everything you thought it would be?” she asked coyly.

“How are we going to help each other?” he asked again, voice sounding small even in his own ears.

“Well first you’re going to help me come, that’s a given,” she said, arching her hips and touching the spot of moisture showing through on her panties. “This was just from thinking about what we’re going to do,” she said, moving her finger in a slow circular motion.

He swallowed hard.

Tucking her thumbs into the elastic waistband of her panties, she pulled them down, stepping out of them and standing erect again.

There was a small triangle of hair above her slit, darker red than the hair on her head. Her genitals were already exhibiting the telltale signs of arousal. What he would have given to see her like this just a day earlier, all excited and hungry for him. Now he was scared. There was a subtle difference between the pussy he was staring at and the ones belonging to the girls. Some ethereal quality, like somehow it was more, as if she were a woman, while the girls were still just girls.

She was watching him, like an eagle watches a mouse.

He knew what was about to happen. When she reached down for him, he went limp, controlling the queasy sensation in his stomach as she climbed onto the bed with him in her hand.

Setting him down between her legs, he stood directly in front her swollen vagina, the weight of her bottom creating a well drawing him closer to her puffy lips.

“I want you to kiss me there,” she instructed, using her hand to open herself up, the bright pink within glistening.

Putting a hand to either side of her opening, he leaned forward, pecking at her inner folds. Again there was that quality of something more mature, her scent more full bodied, the fragrance making him hard despite his weariness.

He felt her other hand behind him, pulling him against her excited flesh, and grinding him against the swollen nub of her clit.

There was nothing he could do to stop her and he had leaned, the best thing to do was to just go with it, allow her to do whatever it was she wanted.

Taking him by the lower legs, she arched her hips and pushed him head first into the slippery opening. Closing his eyes and taking a breath, he could feel the warmth of friction as she worked him in and out of her pussy, muscles greedily sucking at him and trying to devour his tiny body.

“God,” she moaned, her pace quickening as she continued to drive him in and out of herself, urgency replacing reason as climax loomed.  She came with force, muscles clamping mercilessly down and sending pulses of bliss throughout her body as she continued to buck. As the wickedly delicious sensation started to subside, she pulled him free and brought him to her nipple, using his upper torso to slowly make circles around the aureole of her right breast making the nipple hard.

Switching him in her hands, she took him by the upper body, lowering him back down to her privates. Using the index and middle fingers of her left hand, she once more parted her nether lips and slid his feet into her, pushing him inside to his armpits, his arms remaining outside of her. Scooting to the edge of the bend, she rolled herself off into a standing position, Michael hanging partially out of her. When she bent down to pick her panties up from the floor, her labia closed around him, the sleek velvety muscles inside her, tugging at his feet, trying to pull him in deeper.

Stepping her left leg into the panties, she pulled them up slightly, then put her right leg in.

It was so weird for him, dangling inverted outside of her.

Pulling her panties the rest of the way up, she slid a hand inside to nudge him forward, pushing his face against the soft flesh around her pee-hole, lips enfolding him as she removed her hands.

Satisfied he was neatly tucked away, she continued to dress, pulling on her jeans and donning her shirt.

Shifting her weight from side to side, she tilted her hips, feeling him squirm a little in his confinement. She giggled to herself, knowing another orgasm was imminent. Rubbing the crotch of her jeans, her breath caught in her throat as she came again, bathing him in her secretions and imagining him drinking every drop of nectar seeping out of her, though she knew there obvious far too much for him to ingest,

“Ah,” she vocalized, shaking her head from side and side. “Time for a chat with Madison.,” she said, wiggling her hips to feel her passenger.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, leave a comment, or impart some feedback. It is always highly valued, both in terms of story development as well as gaining an understanding of how the story is being received. Thanks for taking the time to read this tale!