- Text Size +

Making an Offer that Can’t be Refused

“Well?” asked Madison when Mirielle emerged from the room.

“I think we need to have a talk,” stated Mirielle.

Madison frowned, looking at the older woman and then passed her into the room, “Where’s Michael?” she inquired.

“Do you have a moment?” she invited, extending an arm back into the room.

“Yeah, where is he?” Amber asked, frowning.

“Madison?” Mirielle repeated.

Maddie nodded, eyes narrowed. “Alright,” she said.

“Just you,” Mirielle qualified.

“But,” Gennifer said.

“It’s okay,” soothed Madison, moving passed Mirielle into the room so recently used to play with her brother.

Closing the door behind them, Mirielle followed Madison into the room.

Michael’s sister turned, “Where is he?” she asked, voice sharp, an edge of demand in the tone.

Mirielle patted the front of her pants, “Here,” she said, “Have a seat, we need to talk,” she suggested.

Madison walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Joining her, Mirielle started, “We both understand the primary motivation for your treatment of Michael, and that’s fine, I’m not going to try and defend his egregious actions. But,” she raised a hand to stall Madison’s words of protest, “You do know this has got to come to an end, and I’m not talking about his demise,” she said.

Madison shook her head, cruel smile curling her lips, “I’m not down with him yet,” she stated.

Nodding, the strawberry blonde paused a moment, “I imagine there is a certain gratification to be experienced watching your friends use him to explore their own libidinous desire and fuel your revenge, but hasn’t it grown tedious yet?” she asked.

“What do you mean?” Maddie asked.

“You are on the outside looking in. They all get to experience sexual fulfillment and you’re left with nothing more than your bittersweet vengeance,” Mirielle stated.

“While my brother suffers the indignity of being nothing more than a plaything for the amusement of my friends. There is a certain irony to it all, wouldn’t you say?” she inquired.

Mirielle smiled, “I suppose, but couldn’t it be much more fulfilling?” she countered.

“Are you suggesting I use my brother that way too?” she asked, head turning from side to side in a negative motion.

“No,” she answered, “There is a certain stigma attached to that type of interaction that might create a situation from which there is no returning from should he ever be restored,” she clarified.

“What then? I’m not sure where you are going with this,” she said, pursing her mouth.

“You are your father’s daughter and capable of seeing the broader strokes of the situation. I know that you’re invested at an emotional level at the moment, but I want you to set that aside for the time being,” Mirielle.

Madison frowned, but nodded slowly, “Go on,” she encouraged.

“I think what had happened to Michael is astounding, I mean, who could’ve thought such a thing was possible, right?”

“Sure, I’ll concede that point,” Maddie agreed.

“The question becomes, if this is possible, what else might be done?” she asked.

“Can you elaborate?”

Leaning closer, feeling a little wiggle of movement in her privates, “If this can be done and undone, is it possible to transfer the ability to do this to another person, or place it some kind of ingestible substance, or maybe in an inanimate object?” Mirielle queried.

Madison was no dummy and immediately understood the ramifications of what Mirielle was trying to convey. She was postulating about the possibility of creating a shrinking potion ala Alice in Wonderland, or some type of device with which to control the size of another. The possibilities were staggering.

“When you stop to think about, while gratifying to humble your egotistical brother, in the bigger picture, the fact that he has been brought low is fairly small, almost petty compared to some of the other things that might be accomplished with such an ability,” she said.

Madison laughed, “Says the woman with my brother trapped in her panties,” she stated.

Mirielle smiled back, “Actually he is embedded in my vagina up to his armpits and is squirming about deliciously, keeping me incredibly wet, but that is beside the point. Right now he is a pleasurable distraction, but will require a lot of care and need. Imagine if you could shrink him at will? Bring him back to full size and the moment he gets out of hand, and express your displeasure,” she said.

“So what now then? Why are you keeping Michael?” she asked.

“I’ll hold onto to him until I contact this Lucie. I think it is important to gain her trust and work together to try and explore the possibility of the things we’ve discussed. Besides, given his current state, we both know at some point he will need to be restored and there is no way he will continue to hold up to the type of handling he has been receiving,” she stated.

“Did he whine and complain about what we were doing?” Madison challenged, eyes flashing.

“Not really,” she replied, “It was fairly apparent based on his condition and how quickly he just went limp,” she explained.

Madison scowled, feeling impugned. “I don’t like it. He is very duplicitous and needs to suffer a little more,” she stated bluntly.

Mirielle smiled coyly, “If you truly want him to be humiliated, let me take him for the time being. You can have him back after I’m finished with him,” she offered, the glint in her eye appearing wicked.

Madison hemmed and hawed a little, reluctant to give him up.

“You need to let your friends know he will be restored and that he will in no way attempt to exact any type of retribution for their play, but that playtime, for now, is over,” she instructed, adopting a more authoritative tone in her voice.

Nodding slowly, Maddie agreed. Deep down, she knew Mirielle was right. “Alright,” she conceded.

Mirielle smiled, “It may take me a few days to get this thing sorted out, but I’ll let you know,” she said.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, leave a comment, or impart some feedback. It is always highly valued, both in terms of story development as well as gaining an understanding of how the story is being received. Thanks for taking the time to read this tale!