- Text Size +

At the Office

By the time Mirielle reached Hearst Plaza, her heat had mostly subsided, leaving her with a sticky mess in her nether area. She had contemplated swinging passed her home and grabbing a quick change before coming to the office, but knew once she was there she would have to play with Michael again instead of coming in. Coming to the office first she figured would stoke her fire for the play to come.

Stepping out of her car, she crossed the plaza to the Hearst Building, her knees still a little shaky as she entered the Hearst Building. Spying the security officer behind the desk, he grinned at her and flashed her a wave. She smiled and waved back, entering the corridor beyond and using her key card on the elevator to take it up. As the numbers flashed passed, she shimmied her hips a little to stir Michael.

There was a sensation of movement, bringing a smile to her face as the elevator doors opened. Crossing the lobby through to Mortimer’s office, she paused and knocked lightly on the door frame.

“Oh, you’re here?” Mortimer said, the omnipresent frown on his face. “I thought you had gone.”

“I know how important this project is and just wanted to make sure there was nothing further you required from me,” she said, a little thrill in the back of her mind at delicious sensation emanating from her crotch as Michael squirmed about. Your son, right now, is in my vagina, stuffed up there, thrashing and fighting for his very life. I am literally feeding your son to my hungry pussy right in front of you. She smiled.

Mortimer nodded, “Very astute, but it seems I have everything well in hand,” he said, looking at the documents atop his desk, then his computer screen, then back to her.

“Did you want me to call Tiago’s, maybe get them to send something over for you to eat?” she inquired, feeling herself becoming aroused again.

Pursing his lips, Mortimer checked his watch and nodded. “I didn’t realize how late it was getting,” he said. “My usual, you can go over and fetch it,” he said.

“Alright, I’ll run right over,” she replied with a smile. You have no idea how much pleasure I would derive from you if you were in your son’s place right now.

He nodded, head down as he waved her away.

Walking out of his office, she paused momentarily at the door. If I get what I want from that gypsy girl, I am going to take your empire and what those little girls did to your boy will pale in comparison to what I will do to you.

He looked up, “Is there something else?”

“Nope,” she said, shaking her head and smiling back.

She phoned ahead, placing the order. Mortimer Hearst was such a creature of habit he seldom deviated from a handful of selection, whether it was food, clothes, whatever.

Rather than drive over, she had them deliver it to the building, going downstairs to collect it from security when they arrived.

Bringing it back into the office, she walked over to Mortimer’s office, rapping lightly again.

Looking up, Mortimer nodded, pointing over at the glass coffee table in from of the leather couch. “Just put it there,” he advised.

Nodding she moved over and set it down. “I asked them to provide metal utensils,” she advised.

“Good,” he said, nodding as he pushed his chair back from the desk and rising to his feet. Crossing the broad open space to the couch, he looked at her, “Did you get anything for yourself?” he inquired, sitting down and pulling the paper bag closer to him.

She turned, bent forward as he was, he was only slightly higher than her crotch level, “No, I’m not too hungry

Pulling out a circular aluminum pan from the bag, he set it on the table and began folding the edges back to remove the paper covering. “Any plans for the balance of the weekend?” he asked, digging his fork into the steaming pasta.

“Oh I don’t know, I might have some plans for later on tonight,” she replied, imagining a couple of different things she would like to try with Michael.

“Good,” he said around a mouthful of food. “You said things were pretty quiet out at the house?” he asked.

She nodded. “I don’t think there is any question, Madison is in charge,” she provided.

“Good. Michael could learn a thing or two from his sister,” he commented, shoveling another forkful into his mouth.

Mirielle smiled, nodding in agreement, “I’m sure,” she said. “Anyway, I’ll leave you to it, I’m sure you still have a host of business you need to see to and I’ve got little thing of my own to attend to,” she added, moving back toward the exit from his office.

“You know I’m not blind?” he said to her retreating back.

Stopping, she turned partway back, “Pardon?”

He half smiled, “I know Michael comes here more to see you than he does me and I know that you are generally very gentle in rebuffing his interest,” he said.

“I’m not sure I follow where this is going?” she queried.

“He’s young and impulsive but with a little firm direction, he may yet live up to expectations,” he stated.

Mirielle smiled, “Of course,” she replied, flexing her pelvic muscles and causing the youth to move. “I’ll exert whatever influence you feel I may have over him to try and encourage him to be a little more appreciative of his position in life. Next time I see him, I’ll be sure to see what I can do to keep him under my thumb, proverbially speaking.”

Mortimer nodded, “Good, I knew I could count on you to assist,” he said, taking another bite. “You can go now,” he added.

Mirielle smiled. “Have a good weekend,” she offered, exiting the office.

Making her way back down to the lobby, she felt slightly annoyed at Mortimer and a little more sympathetic toward the lad. Of course, it didn’t change the fact she still intended to have her way with the boy.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please free to share a review, offer some feedback, or just leave a comment, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to check this story out!