- Text Size +

Playtime

There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide for Michael as he stood on the edge of the bathtub while Mirielle replaced her wet towel on the clear glass bar of the towel rack.

Reaching down, she swept him up off his feet, bringing him toward her chest as she exited the bathroom. He watched her breasts bounce with each step, nipples already erect as she hummed a familiar tune.

In the bedroom, she crawled up onto her bed. Lying on her back, she set Michael on her stomach, the flesh under his feet delightfully soft and warm from her soak in the tub.

He consoled himself with the knowledge she had said she would call Lucie. She promised. One more night of being at her mercy and then he would be restored. He could endure another round of love play, would endure. A stray thought gnawed at the back of his mind. What if Lucie declined? Or wasn’t home? Or couldn’t restore him? What then? What if it was only the wrinkled old lady and she refused? He might be stuck like this forever. The possibility filled him with dread trying to shut out the knowledge of what would happen if he was stuck like this permanently?

He started to tremble, doing his best to conceal his fear.

 “You you used to tell me I was beautiful. Is that why you are shaking?” she said coyly, hands sliding under the shapely flesh of her breasts as she massaged the supple skin.

He nodded mutely, trying to find a happy place in his mind to hide and withdraw from what he knew was sure to come. She was indeed beautiful, but terrible at the same time. His schoolboy crush on her seemed like it was eons ago. He had only been small for two days and had already experienced so much.

“We are going to do something different tonight, take our time,” she said softly, shifting her weight and drawing her knees up, parted.

What could she have in store that hadn’t been done already?

Her eyes sparkled as the sly grin spread across her face. Curling her right hand around him, she moved him down over her mound, holding him there.

“You see how excited I am?” she asked, the petals of her pussy parting almost as if on cue.

He closed his eyes, inhaling her fragrance. It smelled fresh and clean, unlike when he had been stuck there but it was so still daunting, like it wanted to swallow him whole.

Shifting her grip on him, she placed the index finger to the side of his head. Lowering him down, she used his skull, slowly swirling him through the slippery flesh, teasing her pussy.

Her keep his eyes closed, going limp in her hand and just allowing her to do as she pleased, not that he could have done anything to deter her anyway. The pressure she was applying and the friction was intense, he wanted to yell out as she brought herself closer and closer to release. Then she stopped.

Bringing him to her mouth, she dunked him in, coating him liberally in thick saliva before rolling onto her side and tucked her knees up. Reaching behind herself, him in her hand, she guided him carefully over a butt cheek and into the crack. Positioning him head first against the snug sphincter of her asshole, she pushed, his face parting the flukes. Was she really going to stick me up her bum? He didn’t know what to do. While he knew there was no point trying to resist because she was too big, too strong, he really didn’t wanted to go into her ass. She kept pushing, his head popping through her anus, the tight elastic bud conforming around his neck. He tried to squirm. The breadth of his shoulders required her to subtly shift her position before applying more force. Grudgingly her bud opened, swallowing his upper body. His passage into her sent electric thrills up and down her spine.

Before he was completely swallowed, he tried to get as much air into his lungs as possible, the dank, dark channel welcoming him and closing over his upper body.

She let out a heated breath, the sensation almost overwhelming her reason as her bum swallowed him.  Using her index finger, she pushed at his feet, driving him upward, her own digit sliding inside her ass as Michael was driven deep into her rectum.

 

He was all the way inside of her, in her ass. It was a strange and exciting sensation to feel him move within her, so completely different than when she needed to do a bowel movement. Rolling onto her back, she parted her legs, fingers dancing feathery soft over her heated and swollen flesh she had just so recently teased a moment before.

Smothered, he thought for sure he was going to die, an ignominious end in her rear end. Wrapped tightly in the sleek membrane of her rectum, he could feel her muscle twitch and move. Muscles undulated around, shifting as she moved.

The physiological sensation of stimulating herself, coupled with him struggling in her butt, plus the psychological ramifications of her complete and utter domination of the boy sent her over the edge, causing her orgasm hard, her whole body rocked by the intense explosion of ecstasy.

Still lying on her back, she giggled and shook her head, body glistening in perspiration from her pursuit of climax.

Getting up off the bed, she sauntered lazily back down the hall to the bathroom. Clicking on the light, she moved over to the toilet and peed. Michael had ceased moving. She dabbed herself and flushed. Leaning forward over the sink, she contracted her bum, like trying to expel gas. Reaching around with her right hand, she tickled her asshole, a tiny foot sliding out. Taking Michael’s foot, she flexed again and tugged him free. Bringing him around to the front, she straightened, looking down at her little piece of ass candy before placing him in the sink. Washing her hands, she smiled at her reflection in the mirror. If only there was some way to keep him in there with suffocating him. Again her mind drifted to the boy’s father. If Lucie could somehow provide her the ability to make others small, maybe she would do this to the old, but put him in feet first, just his head exposed between the firm globes of her ass. Shaking her head, she smiled and turned on the faucet.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, post a comment, or leave some feedback. It is always helpful and greatly appreciated as well as being motivational to keep the story moving. Thanks for taking the time to read this tale!