- Text Size +

Sunday Morning

Setting up a little place for Michael to sleep on her nightstand, Mirielle knew there was no point in confining him, he would eagerly comply with her directives with the prospect of contacting Lucie so incredibly close. Stretching out languidly, a self-satisfied smile on her pretty face, she rolled her head to look at the tiny youth huddling in a folded facecloth beside her alarm clock.

“Good night Michael,” she said, blowing him a kiss. He nodded and curled into a fetal ball.

Chuckling, she reached over him and turned off the light, slipping easily into a deep and peaceful sleep.

Sunday morning, she allowed herself the luxury of sleeping late. Michael was already awake he she opened her eyes. Sitting up on his face cloth, arms wrapped around his knees.

Smiling, she rolled onto her side, propping her head up on the pillow. “Did you sleep well?” she asked.

He nodded. He wanted to ask, wanted to know when they were going to try and call Lucie but he didn’t want to anger Mirielle or give her cause to delay. She hadn’t said when they were going to call, just that it would be today. She had promised, so he would take it at that.

Reaching over, she tussled his hair slightly, “I guess you’re pretty anxious?” she said, grinning, as if reading the thought foremost in his mind.

“Yes,” he replied, eyes downcast. “Do you have an idea of when we might call Lucie?” he asked, voice so low she almost didn’t hear him.

Throwing the covers back off of her naked self, she sat up on the edge of the bed near him. “After I go pee, I’m going to brush my teeth, then I think, we will have another go around,” she said, nodding and parting her legs so he could see her vertical slit.

Again? Eyes still averted, he nodded.

“Just thinking about it is making me horny,” she said with a slight chuckle in her throat, standing up and facing the night table, her pussy looming over him.

“Okay,” he replied, looking up at her sex before turning away, intimidated by the groove.

Seeing his reaction to her privates, she lingered a moment, a smile playing at the corner of her luscious mouth, before humming to herself and skipping out of the bedroom.

Shaking his head, Michael got to his feet. It had seemed an eternity since Friday night when he went to sleep normal. It was only two days. He’d only been little for two days and already so much had happened.

Stretching his arms up over his head, muscles complaining, he glanced toward the door. At least with Mirielle, it was only her and he had been able to actually get some rest. With the others, it had been one after the other, then again.

Whatever delight she had conjured up in her fantasies overnight, he felt manage. Lucie was so close. He now refused to even consider the possibility she wouldn’t been able to help. He had come too far, experience too much to let that doubt creep into his mind.

He relieved himself on the corner of the terry towel facecloth while he waited for her to return.

When she came back into the bedroom, she had straightened out her hair, there was a smile on her face and she held what looked like a small plastic dental floss holder.

Sitting back on the side of her bed next to the night table, she set the floss down near him, “I was cleaning my teeth when a thought occurred to me,” she said, tilting her head to look at him.

He eyed the floss warily. “What thought?”

Leaning forward, she pulled out the small drawer in the night table and removed a huge clear transparent silicon sex toy and laid it down beside him on the face cloth. It’s length, not smooth, more realistic with ridges and bumps, was easily twice his height and even laying down it came up to his waist.

He swallowed hard, eyes flicking from floss to dildo. Is that what she had in mind?

“What do you think?” she asked, licking her lips, left eyebrow arched.

“Um,” he vocalized, shaking his head slightly, “I, I’m not sure I would fit,” he stammered.

“I guess we’ll find out,” she giggled, “I think I want you face up,” she said, taking the thick pleasure giving toy in her right hand and picking him up in her left. Placing his head near the tip of the dildo, feet toward the base, “Hold still,” she cautioned, retrieving the floss.

“Arms up,” she instructed, looping the floss around him and circling several loops down over stomach, thigh and lower legs.

Lowering his arms, she had tied him securely to the silicon, tight, but not painfully so.

Nodding to herself, she admired her handiwork. “Time to play,” she said cheekily, positioning herself on her back, knees up, parted.

Using the side of the dildo without him, she began to slowly teases herself, rubbing the sift silicon along the groove in her privates. Bound as he was with his back to what she was doing, he couldn’t see what was happening, listening to the squelching noises her vagina was making as her body began to respond to the stimulation and produce lubricant. The fragrance of her awakening sex toyed with his nostrils as he inhaled her pheromones, his own body responding despite the nearly overwhelming fear he felt. He could feel warmth permeating through the silicon, a combination of friction and her body.

Rolling the plaything to the side, she moved it back down over the outside of her swollen pussy, brushing him against a tender pink petal before turning him away and drawing the toy back up.

He knew it was only a matter of time and she was going to push him into her, deep inside. With each playful pass, she was becoming more and more aroused. Clear thick juice clung tenaciously to him as she slid him back down.

“Mmm,” she cooed, dragging him back up along the length of her swollen privates. Arching her hips, she used her free hand to part her lips to facilitate taking him.

“Wait,” he said, putting his hands out, but it was too late as she pushed him through the tight vaginal opening and inside her.

In the darkness there was a rushing sound in his ears. He was battered and buffeted as she drove him up deep into her before drawing him slowly back out.

Once more in the light, he coughed, swiping his hands over his face, “Mirielle,” he gasped only to be plunged back in.

He lost count of the strokes as she increased her tempo until finally she climaxed. Her pussy muscles clenching him and the length of silicon buried in her sex. He felt like he was going to drown as she slowly slid him out.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!