- Text Size +

Not Done Just Yet

Bringing the dildo up to her face, eyes glinting, Mirille opened her mouth wide and extended her tongue, taking him inside and closing her lips around the dildo behind him. The inside of her mouth smelled of spearmint as she moved him over the warm wet pebbled textured surface of her tongue, the strong muscle molding around him, pushing him near the back of her mouth. He thought for sure the force of her suction would either collapse his tiny lungs or tear him away from the dildo and when she made some type of appreciative noise in her throat he thought for sure he was going vanish down the dark hole. But he didn’t. It was like she was tasting him, the tip of her tongue exploring his body as she slid him most of the way out then back in. The clear dildo allowed light in and it was with great trepidation every time he neared her pearly white teeth as she worked him in and out.

Her lips moving around his body as she removed the toy from her mouth. “Damn, that was sweet,” she chuckled, bringing him close and licking him from his feet back up over his head.

He turned his head and closed his eyes, the air cool against his wet slobbery skin.

“I’ll wager that was probably the best blowjob you’ve probably ever had,” she said with a giggle.

He nodded, trying to give her his best grin.

Seeing him there, so small, so helpless sent a shiver up her spine. Was is wrong it made her feel so good?

A wicked grin crossed her sweet lips, “I’m glad you enjoyed it, it’s customary to return the favor,” she said, eyes drifting to the pillow near her headboard.

He didn’t understand what she getting at, eyes watching as she straightened the pillow out and created a furrow with the ride of her free hand before setting him face up in the valley she had created with her hand.

Climbing up onto the bed, she brought her leg over him, straddling the pillow.

Gyrating her hips slowly, moisture glistening from her swollen genitals. “”stick out your little tongue for me,” she commanded.

Now he understood. She had given him ‘head’ and now she going to sit on his face, or rather his whole body. There was nothing he could do except watch as she lowered her pussy down over top of him.

As her pussy lips parted around him, he could feel her weight driving him into the pillow. If the air had been pushed out of him, he felt like he would scream as she ground her pussy up and down the length of the dildo, her flesh gliding over him leaving a mixture of clear and milky cream over him.

No matter how he thrashed or tried to move, he was trapped. When finally she leaned back, he gasped, pulling strings of her excitement away from his mouth and nose. “Stop,” he mumbled.

“Stop?” she asked, shaking her head slowly, “Sugar, we are only getting started,” she replied. Grinning, she traced a finger through her slit, grool coating it as she brought it out and down to his little face.

Reaching up, he batted feebly at her finger. Rubbing her fluid over his face, she leaned back down over top of him, smothering him with the flesh of her vagina, before grinding her hips slightly as arousal continued to ooze out of her.

There was nothing he could do, no way to get her to stop. He tried to thrash, pulling when he could at the unyielding dental flesh holding him fast.

Sitting back on her heels, she looked back down on his slick little body, his movements frantic and eyes wild. The sight of him glazed in her love secretions, struggling almost made her come right then.

Leaning forward again, she paused and lifted her left leg up so she was standing on it while also being on one knee and grabbed the base of the dildo, standing it upright in the center of the pillow, turning him so he was facing in her direction.

“No, what are you doing?” Michael cried out loud, eyes widening as he watched the large engorged vagina descending down toward him, lips parting around the head of the dildo before sliding over his face and swallowing his head.

Her interior was so slick and hot as she impaled herself on the toy, taking him deep inside before rocking herself on and off the dildo, her copious juices still drooling out and down the toy and onto her hand.

When she was about to come, she raised her bottom up so that only the very tip of the toy was inside her, his head touching the opening.

“I’m going to come,” she warned breathless. It was an odd sensation for him, as if he could feel the tension rising in her flesh through the toy. With a grunt and a muffled scream she came, jamming the toy hard up inside herself and flopping over onto her side, vaginal muscles convulsing spasmodically as she climaxed.

Lying there a moment, she pulled the dildo free with a wet popping sound. Rolling onto her back, she brought the toy over her left breast and traced the aureole around the rock hard nipple using his face before repeating the procedure with her right.

Finished, she lay the toy between her sweaty globes, reveling in the sensation still tantalizing her nervous system.

“That was good,” she murmured appreciatively.

 Coughing, he choked up some of her fluid.

Tucking her chin in, she looked down. Bringing her hands up, she turned him sideways and loosened the dental floss, lifting him up by the foot and holding him over her face, a single strand of come dangling from his hair. Giggling, she open her mouth and dropped him neatly inside, rolling him around the interior of her mouth before pushing him with her tongue up between her lips and pulling him free.

“Now, I think we might see if Lucie is taking any calls,” she said, the rosy glow of bliss coloring her cheeks.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!