- Text Size +

Curse of the Gypsy Queen

Pressing the button to activate the security lock on the front door of the apartment building, “Come on up,” Mirielle said, waiting for Lucie and letting the girl in when she knocked on the door. Lucie was dressed in a long colorful dress, a shawl of sorts draped over her shoulders as well as a large purse/handbag. There was also a spangled necklace at her throat, catching light.

“It is so nice to see you,” Mirielle said, closing the door behind the girl after Lucie had walked in. She was

Lucie nodded. “And you,” she replied, a smile parting her plump lips.

“So, I thought maybe you and I should have a discussion before addressing the situation with Michael,” she suggested, showing the girl into the living room area of the apartment.

“First off, you should know I do not have the power to lift or undo the curse,” Lucie said, glum expression on her face as she sat down on the chesterfield.

Mirielle masked her disappointment. “Michael thought you could,” she stated.

Lucie shook her head. “You have no idea how powerful my dedanya is,” she said with an ominous chuckle. “How potent.”

Mirielle smiled. Michael was less than three inches tall, she felt she had some inclination.

“Amongst my people, she is királynp5;, like a queen in English,” Lucie explained. “She is more powerful than any other.”

“If you don’t think you can help undo the curse, why did you suggest to come over then?” Mirielle inquired, consoling herself with the notion, that at least she still had Michael to play with.

“I wanted to see if I could reason with him, maybe bring him to my dedanya to apologize for his behavior,” Lucie replied.

Mirielle didn’t much like the idea of relinquishing control over the boy. “Would she remove the curse?”

Lucie shook her head slowly, “It is very unlikely,” she said softly. “Usually when she applies a curse, she is fed up with that person. I tried to warn him, to get him to at least apologize.”

“What other options do we have then?” Mirielle inquired.

Leaning forward, Lucie frowned, considering. “I know for a fact I can’t take it apart, but,” she paused, “I might be able to transfer it off of him and into something else,” she offered.

“What does that mean?” she asked, taking a seat on the couch, sitting sideways to face the girl. “Transfer it? Like to another person? Or an object?” she queried, trying to understand.

“How to explain it?” Lucie asked, pursing her lips. “The curse will always be attached to Michael until my dedanya removes it or he dies, but if I can shift it into something else, he may be restored to his former self,” she explained.

“Into something else? Like what? A piece of jewelry or something?” Mirielle asked.

“Perhaps, “I’m not sure, it is a very complicated and complex hex,” she said.

“Now, before we explore restoring him, he has been, let’s say, handled by some young ladies in some very intimate ways,” Mirielle stated.

Lucie nodded, “I’m not surprised. There is something in the curse that seem to magnify the recipient’s vulnerabilities, which can have unusual effects on others,” she explained, grinning at the strawberry blonde.

Mirielle’s face colored slightly as she wondered if that was the origin of why she felt so incredibly aroused with him and why the other girls used him practically nonstop.

“I see by your demeanor you have,” she paused, seeking the right word, “Enjoyed some time with him?”

Mirielle nodded slowly, “Immensely enjoyed,” she replied, beaming smile on her pretty face.

Lucie nodded, “He should be thankful my dedanya allowed him to leave before the curse came to fruition. Others have not quite been so fortunate,” she said, arching an eyebrow.

Mirielle shuddered. She didn’t want to pursue what fates may have befallen others that had crossed the wizened old woman, “He may not be so amenable should he be brought back to his former self,” she cautioned.

Lucie shook her head, “If we can move the curse, it should be easy enough to fling it back onto him if he acts up,” she assured.

“So, if we are able to actually move the curse, say onto an inanimate object, could we then use the object to possibly place it on other people?” she inquired, fomenting the seeds of her idea.

Lucie seemed to ponder a moment, “I have never really thought about it. Possibly, but I don’t know. It is very old, very powerful magic,” she said, shaking her head. “And curses in particular can be very tricky.”

“Tricky?”

Lucie nodded, “If not handled correctly, it could easily lash back on the person attempting to manipulate it and that would definitely not be good,” she advised, serious tone in her voice.

Mirielle chuckled, nodding in full agreement. Getting back to her feet, “Why don’t I go and grab Michael from the bedroom?” she offered, looking at Lucie.

Lucie smiled and nodded, “I would be keen to see him,” she said.

Walking into the bedroom, Michael was still seated on the bed, crossed legged, eye downcast, submissive.

“She’s here,” Mirielle said, putting her hand down in front of him.

Getting to his feet, he climbed into the middle of her hand. He didn’t know if she was telling the truth or just fucking with him. He didn’t dare ask for fear she might think he was doubting her again. Sitting in her palm, he wrapped his arms around his knees, silently willing himself to not shake, but failing.

Lifting him up and bringing him in front of her chest. “You’re trembling,” she commented, “Are you scared?” she inquired, playful smile on her lips, eyebrows raised.

“Excited,” he replied softly but unenthusiastically.

She chuckled as she left the room and returned to where the dark haired gypsy girl was sitting.

“There you are little one,” Lucie said, rising to her feet and smiling down at the tiny boy seated in the palm of Mirielle’s hand.

He didn’t dare make eye contact, eyes down as his heart surged in his chest. Soon he would be himself again. He could worry about settling grievances later, right now all he wanted was to be big again.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!