- Text Size +

The Shoe on the Other Foot

Knowing what was about to happen. Mirielle remained fast, watching the girl cross the room to extinguish the overhead light before coming back to the side of the bed and commencing to slowly undress. Madison was absolutely beautiful in the weak light, soft shadows playing of her wonderfully sculpted body.

A smile crossed Mirielle’s face. There had been a couple of times in college she had slept with women, though certainly not under these circumstances.

Madison lowered her hand down onto the bed near Mirielle, palm up.

Stepping forward, Mirielle climbed in to the hand before Madison lifted her up.

Knowing her brother had taken refuge under her pillows, “Be careful there Michael,” Madison warned, climbing up onto the bed and settling on her knees, Mirielle still in the palm of her hand. Bringing the tiny strawberry blonde haired up close to her face, Madison smiled.

Placing her hands on Madison’s plump lower lip, Mirielle was surprised to discover Madison’s lips, while immense were still supple, soft, and resilient to her touch and her breath was fresh when she parted her lips to exhale.

Leaning her face close, Mirielle licked her own lips and kissed Madison passionately on the lower lip.

Puckering her lips, Madison returned the kiss, though the size disparity made it a little awkward. Repositioning Mirielle onto her back in her hand, she parted her lips and extended her tongue, tracing the line of Mirielle’s leg up from the knee, over the hips and tenderly flicking across the tiny woman’s breasts leaving a glistening trail of saliva.

The sensation was frightening and exciting at the same time for Mirielle, as Madison continued to use her tongue to explore her. Parting her legs to provide access, she let out a breath as the tip of Madison’s tongue snaked in between her legs and up onto her tummy before darting back down.

Mirielle let out a small groan, pushing her hips up against the pressure of Madison’s artful tongue as the gigantic girl used it to explore the tiny woman in her hand.

Shifting her legs out from under her, Madison reclined back on the bed, head on the pillow to her left as she lowered Mirielle down to her chest. She briefly wondered if her brother might be trapped pinned under there, but when Mirielle wrapped her legs around the nipple of her right breast and squeezed it, Michael vanished from her thoughts.

Mirielle’s ministrations, although light, did tease, sending a shiver of delight down Madison’s spine. Bringing her left up to her breast, she cupped it, flicking the nipple between thumb and forefinger, a contented noise escaping her lips.

Spurred on by the sounds Madison was making, Mirielle redoubled her efforts, surprised at how incredibly horny she herself felt as she practically assaulted the nipple before her.

Madison allowed this to continue for a few minutes, before nudging the tiny woman downward.

Getting the hint, Mirielle migrated south, down the rounded breast slope and onto Madison’s tight trim belly, ultrafine blonde body hairs tickling her feet. Continuing passed the girl’s navel, she crossed the gentle rise of Madison’s smooth clean shaven Mound of Venus to stand over the crease in the giant girl’s privates. The fragrance was fresh and heady. Ready. Dropping down on her knees, Mirielle positioned herself over the retracted hood of Madison’s engorged clitoris, straddling it and taking the sensitive nub itself between both of her hands. Holding the sensitive flesh fast, she began to grind her own privates against it, slowly, gyrating from side to side.

Madison’s body trembled at the contact, she tilted her pelvis upward and parted her legs further as she slid her right hand under her ass and slid her index finger inside her drooling vagina.

Mirielle watched, rocking back and forth as Madison eased the finger in and out before removing her hand and bringing it around, slick finger near Mirielle’s face. Pushing herself up onto her knees, Mirielle took hold of Madison’s glistening finger and pulled it down to her face, tasting the girl’s excited cream before dropping back down on the clit and accelerating the pace of her movements. She could the muscular tension of the flesh beneath her rising, as Madison’s breathing got shorter and quicker.

“Come on,” Mirille urged as she continued to ride Madison’s privates, head thrown back as her own passion was fueled and carrying her beyond the point of no turning back.

Mirielle felt herself erupt, her hot pussy convulsing directly on Madison’s most sensitive little spot, causing the enormous girl to let out an audible cry as she too came.

From Mirielle’s tiny perspective, Madison’s climax seemed to be positively cataclysmic, juices flowing copiously out of Madison’s sex, the flesh contracting and twitching erratically in the throes of release. It was all she could do not to be thrown, like a rider from a horse. When Madiuson’s orgasm seemed to subside, Mirielle kicked her legs out, bringing her feet forward and allowing herself to slide down the hot slippery groove coming to stand on the bed in the damp space between Madison’s thighs.

The sensation was electric for Mirielle, her body glazed with the thick result of Madison’s ecstasy. Dropping back to her knees, she felt herself come again.

“Mmm,” Madison murmured appreciatively, shaking her head from side to side. “You were exquisite,” she complimented as she reached down and picked Mirielle up.

Chest heaving from exertion, Mirielle grinned, the experience was amazing as Madison lay her against the upper swell of a large alabaster breast, huge but delicate fingers caressing the tiny woman’s side tenderly.

Mirielle hadn’t known what to expect, but she was surprised at how loving and gentle the exchange with Madison had been. She herself having used Michael much more vigorously and creatively, she knew her encounter with Madison could certainly have been much less a sharing.

Head still on the pillow, Madsion spoke, “Michael, you should be exceedingly grateful to Mirielle for this wonderful mood she has put me in,” her voice sonorous.

Mirielle smiled.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story