- Text Size +

Lucie

Lucie could feel Michael moving beneath her fingers and although muted, she felt him through the material of her shirt and bra.

Lifting him away from her chest, she pulled down the front of her dress and bra with it, spilling free her large almost perfect young alabaster breasts, wine stained nipples tight and erect. Bring him in close, she held him against the tender soft skin under her right nipple. She wasn’t quite sure if it was contact with his cool little body that made her suck in a sharp breathe or the fact it felt like his body was little live electric current dancing across the surface of her skin and giving her goose bumps. Whichever the cause, the sensation was incredibly arousing.

The feeling of her smooth skin across his tiny body was a delight, the pale flesh holding the scent of some body spray or lotion. She was decidedly much gentler than any of the others had been, less urgent, less demanding. He found himself growing aroused.

“Goodness,” she commented, feeling his excitement and drawing him back away from her skin.

He grinned sheepishly, “Sorry,” he mumbled, a little embarrassed.

She smiled and shook her head slightly, “It’s alright,” she reassured, feeling herself growing dewy. She had actually never been with a man before, not counting the time she had gotten ‘felt up’ by Cory Wilson in the front seat of his father’s Buick. That date did not end particularly well. This was different. He was so small, so fragile and right now his entire existence was in the palm of her hand. The sense of power over him was heady. She wasn’t entirely sure what the other girls had done to him or with him, but he did seem to be very responsive to her.

“May I kiss you?” he asked.

Grinning, she nodded, bringing him up close to her mouth before closing her eyes and puckering her lush lips.

Taking her supple bottom lip between his hands, Michael leaned in and kissed her.

Pulling her head back just slightly, she parted her lips a little and extended the tip of her tongue. Standing on his tip toes, he opened his mouth kissed her tongue, caressing it with his own small appendage.

Pushing him onto to his back, she kissed him on his head, then his chest, tongue flicking out and licking him.

Giggling, he twisted in her hand, putting his hands up to try and fend off her playful assault.

Laughing herself, she moved in and swept his entire body with a long lick, soaking him from his feet to his head in one broad swath, and feeling him under the tactile nerves of her tongue. The sensation was amazing, his excited little body responding to her touch but more importantly her body responding to him. She could feel her heart accelerating, as blood moved about within her in preparation for what was to come. The ache of need flared inside her, like an insatiable thirst demanding to be quenched.

Shaking her head, she moved her trembling hand to the side and set him down on the table beside her bed, the effort to restrain herself from plunging him into her requiring all of her resources. “No,” she denied heatedly, shaking her head slowly.

Her stood there a moment, “I want you to,” he said, looking up at her and nodding his head.

Getting up from the bed, she turned to face him directly, removing her dress and bra before leaning down and sliding her panties off. Standing upright, she spread her hands out to the side, feeling a little odd about being naked in front of him, she had never put herself on display like this before and she was a little self-conscious

Michael smiled appreciatively. She was very gorgeous, body equipped with decadent curves in all the right places. He could tell she was excited. “You’re beautiful,” he said.

The compliment put a smile on her face as she reached out and took him carefully in her hand, curling her fingers around him while she climbed into bed and reclined back against the pillows stacked in front of the headboard. Placing him atop the swell of her right breast, she looked down at him, not quite certain how to proceed.

He did. Moving down the slope toward the center of her chest, he slid over her ribcage and onto her stomach. Feeling him, watching him sent a shiver of anticipation through her as he passed by her navel and crossed over the smooth taut skin of her tummy to get near her privates. Moving through the trimmed thatch of dark pubic hair, he sat down, back to her, legs to either side of the retracted hood above her sensitive pleasure center. Bending forward, he brought his down on her clit, the tips of his fingers feathery soft over her heated and swollen flesh. She caught a moan in her throat, the simple touch seeming to ignite her soul as she curtailed the urge to thrust her hips upward.

Parting her legs wider, she reached down with hand now shaking with raw sexual energy and parted the petals of her femininity to reveal the vibrant slick pink of her inner folds.

Moving his hands over her sensitive clit, kneading the tight skin, massaging it, undaunted by the wave of heat emanating from beneath him.

Her body ached for him, to take him and feel him inside her.

Turning to his side, he moved down, sliding through the wet furrow in her steamy pussy, lapping away at her copious juice flowing freely from her body.

Leaning forward, he pushed his arms into the snug little orifice of her vagina, hands meeting resistance there. She was still a virgin, hymen intact.

She gasped and suddenly brought her legs together, pinning him in place and crying out in ecstasy, body releasing a lifetime of pent up sexual energy as she came.

Almost lost in the bliss of release, mind only distantly aware of the tiny youth trapped at the epicenter of all of her contractions, enduring the force of each convulsion as release tore through her flesh.

The force of her legs coming together shunted him directly against the softness of her climaxing pussy. The sensations, the feeling, the smell was all too much for him and he lost control of himself, experiencing his own release synchronous to hers.

When it was over, she separated her legs, and leaned forward to find him reclining now in the hollow space just beneath her pudenda, face ruddy but spilt from ear to ear by a huge grin.

“Are you okay?” she asked, voice still with a slight quaver.

He nodded, sitting up and wiping some of her expulsion from his face.

 At once she knew she must have him again.

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you enjoyed or thought the chapter was lacking, leave a review either way and share your thoughts, in the end it helps and is always appreciated.