- Text Size +

Lucie

Scooping Michael up off the bed from between her thighs, and brought him up near her face. As he neared, she could smell her own scent coming off his glistening flesh.

Using his hands he push against her lips trying to part them. Realizing what he was doing, Lucie opened her mouth and Michael climbed in over her teeth. Closing her mouth, she held him inside while he turned over on her tongue. Resisting the urge to swallow, she found it exhilarating, the combination of flavors moving across her taste buds.

Snaking a hand down between her still slick thighs, she touched herself, rolling lazy circles through the delicate flesh. His movements within her mouth were erratic and at first she thought maybe he was having some issue breathing but when the movements continued after she parted her lips slightly, she realized he was masturbating whilst lying on her tongue. The thought of him doing that while she was playing with herself was decadent and provided her with a heightened sense of urgency. She felt his little body jerk and then she crossed the threshold of no return. Pressing him firmly against the roof of her mouth, she came, a groan of delight escaping her throat.

After several moments, she removed him from her mouth and grinned at him and lay him on her naked bosom.

“That was nice,” he murmured, rolling onto his side and gazing up at her face.

She giggled and nodded.

Turning his head, he looked around her room, “You live out here? Just you and your dedanya?” he inquired.

“Sort of, well, my mother is here too,” she answered.

Michael frowned, “Forgive me, I had thought there was some issue with your mother?” he queried.

“It is very complicated,” she murmured.

“Because of what she did to little people?” he asked.

She nodded slowly.

“She would people small and play with them like we just did and when she was done, she would consume them alive in the final act of taking everything she could from them,” Lucie admitted.

Shaking his head, he was unsure of what to say, finding the notion very frightening.

“The pull of the curse is very strong, you felt that with your sister’s friends, it sings to me now,” she stated, “but I resist.”

“She gave into it?”

“Come, let’s get you cleaned up and I need to pee,” she said, collecting him. Climbing off the bed, she moved to the bathroom where she turned on the water in the sink and sat down on the toilet.

Testing the water, he moved forward and washed himself, running fingers through his matted hair.

Finished, she wiped and flushed before appearing over the edge of the sink. Putting her hands under the water, she washed them and took him out, setting him on the counter near the sink.

Drying himself off on a sheet of Kleenex from the box next to him, he looked at her as she dried her hands on the small towel hanging from the bar attached to the wall opposite the sink.

“You said your mother was here, sort of?” he queried, a little nervous from Lucie’s description of her and the fact she might be close.

“I need to get dressed and then I can show you,” she said.

He nodded.

She did get dressed and then paused to look at him. Grinning, she went to her sewing chest and pulled out a small square of dark colored material, cutting a small hole in its center big enough for him to get his head through. She also cut a small strand of slender green ribbon. Walking over, she held out the cloth.

Pushing his head through the hole, the material draped down over him very much like a poncho.

“Arms up,” she said, looping the ribbon about his waist and tying it like a sash. “That should keep you warm for now,” she added, satisfied smile at her handiwork.

Looking down at himself, he grinned, “Very stylish, kind of like a Snuggie,” he commented, lifting his arms and spreading the material out.

“Not really sure what we can do for your feet though,” she said, pointing at his bare feet and shaking her head.

He shrugged, “Should be okay,” he assured.

“Would you like to meet my mother?” she inquired.

“I think so, but should I be scared?” he asked.

She chuckled, “No, it will be fine,” she assured, a serious look passing over her face, “should be.”

Michael’s eyebrows rose.

“I’m just messing with you, you’ll see,” she said, making a small laugh at his look of alarm.

Picking Michael up in her hand, she carried through to another room in the house. He found it quite unusual the interior dimension of the house seemed much bigger than the exterior, but given his diminutive view of the world, he figure it was probably just him. 

Opening the door, Lucie clicked on the overhead light, spilling warm yellow light over the room.

Situated atop a single bed was a woman garbed in an elegant dark red dress, hands folded serenely across her lower stomach. Long deep dark red hair with a slight wave to it framed an exquisitely beautiful face, skin so pale it was nearly white.

“Oh my god, she is absolutely beautiful,” he commented, looking at the form of the motionless woman.

Lucie nodded.

“What was her name?” Michael asked, ton respectful. “Is she still alive?”

Smiling, Lucie nodded, “Her name is Teodora and she is not dead, just in a very deep sleep,” she said, moving closer and reaching out to stroke her mother’s  hair with her free hand.

Michael nodded, recollecting the exchange between Adelina and Lucie and the proclivities of Teodora. “She looks so young,” he commented, looking over her smooth unblemished features.

Again Lucie nodded, “She was just twenty-six when dedanya cast the spell on her and she hasn’t aged a day since,” she explained.

Looking down on the woman lying there a shudder passed through Michael’s body wondering how many people fell victim to her indulgence before she was put to rest. “No chance she might come awake?” he queried with a sideling glance.

“No,” she replied, stroking the pale cheek with the back of her fingers.

“Kind of eerie,” he murmured.

She nodded, a sorrowful look on her face.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for following along, hope you enjoyed and please feel free to share a comment. Thanks!