- Text Size +

Fly on the Wall

“No, I think it’s totally hokey, she kisses him and suddenly he remembers that he loves her? Come on,” said Madison walking into the room, a look of disdain on her pretty face.

“The kiss sparked his memory of her, that was the key that opened all of his other memories,” protested Amber, following Madison into the room.

Michael rolled his eyes, obviously they had watched some stupid movie and were now rehashing it. Gah! Boring.

“I thought it was totally romantic,” Gennifer piped in, bringing her hands together in front of her chest and smiling dreamily.

“Thank you,” acknowledged Amber, holding her hand toward the other girl.

“I agree with Maddie, they go for over an hour where she’s trying to help him remember his lost memories and then one smooch and he’s fully restored? Nope,” Raven said, moving over to the plush chair and dropping into it.

“Right?” said Madison, hoping up onto the bed. “I mean I’m willing to say I enjoyed the movie, the whole role reversed Sleeping Beauty theme was both endearing and entertaining, I’m just saying one kiss to cure amnesia is a stretch,” she said.

Plopping down on the bed beside Maddie, Amber turned to face her, pulling her leg up, “Okay, but on the whole, as a film, I liked it, even with the magic kiss,” she stated.

“We could have saved an hour and half if she would have just sat on his face,” snickered Gennifer, sitting herself in the chair in front of the vanity.

The other girls all laughed.

“What’s with you and your obsession with sitting on people’s faces?” asked Amber, still chuckling.

Gen shrugged, “Ever since I broke it off with Virgil, I’ve been without and could use a good and thorough going over,” she replied, arching an eyebrow, “If you know what I mean.”

“I think we all know what you mean,” answered Raven, snickering.

“So, how was he?” Amber inquired.

Michael shook his head, he knew Virgil, that guy was a poser, a straight up tool. He wanted them to talk about him, why did they think he was so puerile?

“Clumsy, fast, inattentive,” Gennifer answered with a shrug.

Michael snickered to himself.

“What about you and Scott?” Gennifer asked, looking to Raven.

Raven shook her head, black tresses moving in time with the gesture, “I don't know, I mean, I let him know we could take the next step, but,” she left the rest unsaid, frowning.

Michael grinned to himself, a hand covering his mouth. He knew why she wasn’t getting any type of interaction with Scott, he was struggling with his sexuality. Only a handful of those who knew him, knew he was gay and was still trying to find courage to tell his father. For now, Raven was an extremely attractive trophy, a smoke screen.

“Probably a fag,” Gennifer said indelicately, hitting the nail on the head.

“That’s mean,” reproached Amber.

“It wasn’t intended to sound catty, just shit or get off the pot. If he’s gay, so what, but he shouldn’t keep stringing Raven along. It’s not fair to her,” Gennifer defended.

Amber nodded slowly, “True,” she conceded.

“Besides, poor girl is sitting on a powder keg of pent up sexual dynamite, in wicked need of just the right match to light the fuse,” she teased.

“Sounds charming,” Raven facetiously chimed in. Turning to Madison, “We were talking about your brother earlier, is it true he was arrested?” she asked. “I mean, I heard about it, but you know, if you don’t want to talk about it, that’s okay,” she added.

He smiled slightly, now were talking he thought. The infamous car chase when he was fifteen and subsequent fight with police officers when they finally disabled his car. Almost spent the night in jail before Mortimer’s lawyers arrived. It had given him a bit of a bad boy reputation at school despite the fact his father had done everything financially possible to keep the event quiet.

“It’s in the past,” Maddie replied, waving a dismissive hand.

“He spent a night in jail,” Amber added.

Maddie laughed, “One whole night,” she said, “But daddy’s money washed that all away,” she added, lifting her eyebrows.

Getting up from her chair, Gennifer walked over and picked up her handbag from the floor. Opening it, she pulled out a bottle of the sweet cinnamon flavored Fireball Whisky, “Look what I brought,” she said sly, holding the bottle by the neck and shaking the bottle from side to side.

Amber jumped up off the bed, clapping her hands together, “Nice!” she said. “Gimme,” she added, reaching out wither right hand.

Handing the bottle over, Gennifer pulled what looked like a long black shirt out of her bag. “If we are going to get our drink on, I’m going to get ready,” she said, peeling off her t-shirt freeing two outstanding breasts, each small nipple pierced and wearing a horizontal gold bar through it.

“Did that hurt?” Madison asked, pointing at the pierced breasts.

“At first, and then some as it healed,” she answered, pulling the long shirt over her head and down over her body, two large bright yellow cat’s eyes covering her breasts. “As long as I don’t catch them on anything, they’re very nice,” she finished, adjusting her globes before pulling off her black stretchy pants.

Raven got up and crossed the room, grabbing her own hand bag and pilling out an oversized button up flannel shirt. Like Gennifer, she too unabashedly removed her top and put on the shirt, removing her pant before fastening the button three buttons on the plaid colored shirt.

Michael could not believe his good fortune. These girls, despite being immense, were exceedingly well put together. He could feel himself growing excited by the wealth of flesh on display.

Amber twisted the cap of the bottle, while Madison climbed off the bed and moved to the closet, emerging topless with a night shirt in her hands.

He lowered his eyes, he didn’t need see her breasts.

Amber brought the bottle of cinnamon flavored whisky to her lips and took a brought, puckering her face. “Dragon fire,” she said hoarse, passing the bottle to Gennifer.

The dark haired girl raised the bottle and toasted in a sing-song voice, “Rise up, gather round, rock this place to the ground,” before bringing the bottle to her own lips.

Michael grinned to himself, things were about to get interesting.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment, or just leave some feedback, it is always helpful and much appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read!