- Text Size +

Creepy

Taking turns, the girls passed the bottle around, giggling and gabbing as the night wore on. Raven was the first to pack it in, pulling her legs up and settling comfortably into the chair and drifting off to sleep. Madison got up and fetched a blanket, draping it over the slumbering girl.

Gennifer waved a hand in front of her face, “I’m hot,” she said with a grin.

Amber lay back on the bed and giggled, “And modest,” she snickered.

“No, not like ooh I’m all sexy, I mean like I’m sweaty,” she clarified, voice slurring just a little. “But like cold sweaty, I don’t know if that make any type of sense.”

“You’re probably just hot and bothered,” chirped Madison, causing Amber to bust into another fit of giggles.

Still fanning herself, Gennifer’s grin broadening, “I am definitely hot and bothered,” she conceded, shaking her head as she sat down on the floor next to the plush chair where Raven was curled up. Leaning her head back against the armrest, she grabbed some of the excess blanket and pulled it over her shoulder and down across her midriff before closing her eyes.

Madison exchanged a mischievous look with Amber before she said, “Amber and I are going to go downstairs and get some ice cream, want some?”

“No I think I’m going to need to lie down for a bit and get myself composed,” Gennifer said shaking her head slowly and pulling her shirt back down over her parted legs.

“Right,” grinned Amber looking at Maddie and raising an eyebrow, suspecting the other girl had some deviltry up her sleeve. Gennifer made no reply.

“Gen?” inquired Madison. No reply.

“Lightweight,” chuckled Amber.

Maddie shook her head, “She probably had the most,” she figured. “Come on, let’s go, there is some Bailey’s Hagen Das down in the kitchen.”

“Mmm,” said Amber rubbing her taut belly and getting up from the bed.

Getting up too, Madison moved toward the door, pausing a moment and looking back at Gennifer before turning to Amber, “If she’s passed out when we get back, we are totally going to Sharpie her face,” she proposed.

Hidden in his blind, Michael watched as the duo vanished, waiting idly as minutes lazily ticked by. Amusing himself by picking at his fingernails, he looked down at the two sleeping girls, one on the chair, with the other on the floor beside partially beneath a shared blanket. Tick, tick, seconds bled away as he studied the two comely slumbering brunettes, curiosity burning inside his mind at what treasures might lay betwixt their lovely thighs. Tick, both girls asleep, tick, half naked. He wanted a wanted a peek. He knew there was no way to get up onto the chair to check out Raven’s goodies, but given how Gennifer was sitting, could he make it down there and back before the others returned?

A smile splitting his face, he made the decision to try. Slipping out of the folded cloth hair band, he wandered across the glass platform to the rear of the shelving unit, pausing a moment to listen for any sounds before beginning his descent down the metal latticework. Moving down carefully, but with an urgency born of desire, he quickly arrived at the bottom of the unit, cocking his head to the side listening for sounds of Maddie and Amber’s return. Nothing. Creeping stealthily out from the concealment afforded by the shelving, he scampered quickly across the expanse of the carpeted floor, like a mouse out in the open, fearful of a vigilant owl lurking overhead. Arriving at her feet, he lingered a moment between her ankles to catch his breath before gazing up at the gorgeous young woman. Even though she was seated, she loomed over him, like a shapely hill of hot girl. Grinning wickedly, he moved forward, cautiously up between her calves then passed her knees before stepping onto the inside of her shirt where it was tucked beneath her butt. The space between her smooth thighs narrowing the closer he approached the juncture of her legs. Two things occurred to him, first the surprising warmth in the area, the second, the aroma of her natural scent mixed with perspiration and a trace of pee. Arriving in the place directly before her veiled vulva, the crease in her white panties was of similar length to his size and contoured to the shape of the vagina concealed beneath, the cloth slightly dampened.

Extending his hands toward her, easily feeling the increased intensity of her heat radiating off her before even making contact with the soft fleshy mound covered by the sheer fabric. Tracing his fingers gently over the folded cloth, he marveled at the sensation of touching her, wondering if her delicate nerve endings were able to discern his feathery caress.

Bringing his hand back to his face, he stuck out his tongue and licked the moisture on the ends of his fingers.

“If only,” he muttered, wishing he were full size. Looking down at his own excitement, he shook his head, definitely wanting to bust. Leaning his head close, he stuck out his tongue and licked at some of the clear moisture seeping through the fabric. She tasted good, he thought, relishing the essence of her across his taste buds. Reaching his hands up near the top of her mound, he slowly drew them back, nails scratching at the fabric. She let out a soft sigh, then unexpectedly she moved, bringing her legs suddenly together and rolling toward her right, neatly trapping him in the flesh between her thighs and against the outside of her panties. Struggling to move and grunting in exertion, he pushed against her and though pliant and wonderfully soft, his awkward posture and the sheer magnitude of her size made it practically impossible for him to move, let alone wriggle free of his confinement. Letting out a long breath, “Great,” he muttered to himself, the force of her legs making it slightly difficult to breathe. Faced with the undeniable fact there was no way he was going anywhere, he could only hope she moved again and not in a way that might accidentally crush him. Tick, tick.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, comment, or leave some feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read!