- Text Size +

Crawly

Madison and Amber returned to find a slumbering Gennifer lying half on her side against the chair, Raven’s blanket half draped over her curled up form.

“There is no possible way that can be comfortable,” commented Amber, making a pained expression on her face as she looked down on the crumpled up form of Gen.

Wicked grin on her face, Madison held up her right hand, three medium tipped permanent markers clutched in her fist, black, red, and green. “Comfy or not, it’s drawing time,” she snickered, dropping down to her knees near the sleeping girl’s face.

Reaching out, Amber took one of the markers, “What do you think we should draw?” she asked.

“A dick on the cheek is always funny,” suggested Madison, brows arched.

“How about a day of the dead girl?” Amber asked, uncapping the marker and sliding the cap onto the opposite end of it.

Maddie paused a moment, slow smile spreading over her face, then nodded, “That actually might be a very cool idea,” she said, putting green marker between her teeth and removing the lid of the black one. Touching the black marker to Gen’s face, Maddie started to draw thin black simulated stitches over the other girl’s mouth, each about three quarters of an inch apart and extending to either side of Gen’s mouth onto her cheeks.

“That’s Jack Skellington smile,” Amber said, before putting her hands to her face, covering her mouth in an effort to restrain an eruption of uncontrollable giggles.

Madison nodded, grinning around the felt in her mouth.

Gen made a groaning sound, twisting her body slightly and waving a hand absently in the air.

Turning her head to the side, Madison removed the green marker and snorted, wrestling with her own urge to burst out laughing. Shaking her head, composure still intact, she brought the black marker back up and started to color in the tip of Gennifer’s perky little button nose, tracing around both nostrils and filling in the hollow space of the philtrum.

Eyes still closed, Gennifer’s facial expression changed, her decorated lips pulling down in a frown as her brow furled and she crinkled her nose, Belinda Montgomery style.

Now unable to control herself, Amber turned away and started laughing out loud, tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

Geniifer’s eyelids flickered a second, before suddenly she sat bolt upright, powder blue eyes now completely wide open in fear. Jerking her head down, she looked toward her midriff where her crotch was hidden under the portion of the blanket before opening her mouth and issuing a high pitched shrieked loud enough to awaken Raven. Pushing herself backward, limbs floundering as she desperately tried to move. The movement was so sudden it startled both Madison and Amber as Gennifer scooted back and out from under the blanket.

“What?” Maddie asked, rearing back, her own eyes round and not comprehending the spurce of Gennifer’s sudden dread.

“There was something crawling on me, around my vajayjay,” she squeaked, hurriedly brushing the front of her night shirt.

“What?” Madison repeated, grinning from ear to ear.

“No, really. There was a mouse or bug or something,” Gen replied, getting quickly to her feet and taking a few steps backward before shuddering. The scene was absurdly funny, Gen in her seeming fit of panic, a half dozen short black lines drawn vertically across her bee stung lips.

“A mouse?” Amber asked, grinning and half laughing at the spectacle.

“I’m telling you, there was something right on my pussy, like right on it, I could feel it,” Gennifer claimed, sweeping a hand directly in front of her crotch in a circular motion.

“Maybe you just have to pee?” suggested Madison, hands holding markers behind her back.

“I have to pee,” mumbled Raven groggily, blinking a few times before dropping her legs and rubbing her face with her hands.

“There!” Gennifer indicated, repeatedly stabbing a finger at something moving beneath the blanket half on the floor. “Under the blanket, I just saw something crawling just now!” she said excitedly, taking another step backward.

Each of the other girls quickly looked to where she was pointing, at the slight displacement of material as something small definitely moved beneath it.

“Holy crap!” Raven exclaimed, now very awake and alert, yanking her feet back up into the safety of the chair and pushing the blanket off of herself and onto the floor.

“Oh my god!” Amber squeaked, lifting her foot nearest the blanket and drawing her knee up.

Tossing the markers to the side, Madison shifted position on her knees and placed her now empty hands palm down a few inches to either side of whatever it was that had caused the movement beneath the blanket, pulling the woolen material taut, revealing a very definite smallish lump. “Get the hardcover dictionary from my desk over there, we can squish whatever it is!,” she instructed, turning her head and looking up at Amber before flicking her head in the direction of the desk.

Nodding mutely, the blonde bound across the room and grasped the thick hardcover book before quickly returning and dropping to her knees beside Maddie, book held in both hands and raised to flatten the little bump.

“What is it?” asked Raven, peering over the arm of the chair, light green eyes round, but inquisitive.

“A creepy crawly, like maybe a cockroach or one of those June bugs?” suggested Amber, book still lethally poised as she looked over at Raven who was cautiously peering over the arm of the chair.

“Gross,” mumbled Raven, an unpleasant expression on her pale face as she met Amber’s eyes.

“Ewww,” said Gennifer in a high pitched tone, raising her hands to her chest and shimmying like someone had just trodden upon her grave.

“What happened to your face?” Raven asked, noticing the other girls’ handiwork scrawled on Gen’s pretty but frightened face.

In her distress Gen didn’t hear, eyes singularly locked on the small bump pinned to the carpeted floor by the force of Maddie’s hands on the blanket. She hoped it wasn’t a cockroach. “Kill it!” she urged.

Amber reared back, book prepared to deliver a death strike.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, comments or provide some feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read!