- Text Size +

Michael

Michael was trapped between her supple upper thighs, the life nearly squeezed out of him by the weight of her flesh. When Gennifer moved her left leg, it abruptly freed him from the fleshy prison betwixt those silken thighs. Body slick from perspiration generated by the heat of the union of their flesh in his confinement, he lay still, supine on the inside of her warm right inner thigh, he took a large breath to fill his lungs, proximity to her privates, filling him with her delectable scent. Still feeling slightly light headed from being suddenly removed from the crushing pressure between her massive upper legs, he paused to gain his bearings. Should I leave? He rolled his head to the side, looking at the exposed crease in her panties easily within arm’s reach, visible in the diffuse light filtering through the material of the fairly loose knit blanket above and grinned wickedly to himself.

There was no doubt about it, Gennifer was a very sexy girl and who knew when he might get another opportunity to be this close to her luscious pussy again? Separated by a thin veneer of lacy fabric. The logical reasonable part of his brain bade him think of self-preservation and with all possible haste, flee. Conversely, this was certainly no rational situation and impulsive hormone enhanced curiosity encouraged him stay. The mental discussion was short, the voice of reason silenced. Surrendering to baser desire, he wanted to check her out, play with the huge moist slit. He thought being tiny was kind of like being invisible. He could explore her while she slept and she wouldn’t even know he had been there. His grin broadened. “I’m a bad boy,” he joked openly. Rolling over, he got up onto his hands and knees, crawling over the heated mound of flesh veiled under her delicate panties, figuring if he were perched atop it, he would remove the possibility of being inadvertently trapped between her thighs again if she moved. Lying flat in the depression of the sultry central groove in her mons, he sprawled lengthwise spread eagle face down over the lacy fabric and the soft but firm flesh covered below, fingers stretching out over the material, exploring the contours under his touch like some distorted version of a hug. She was still wet, her hot skin feeling smooth underneath the dampened fabric. It was incredibly arousing. He could taste her essence with each inhalation. He shook his head, barely resisting the urge to grind himself against her. There was something firm under the center of his chest, a pearl of stiffened flesh. Rolling onto his side, he marveled as the swollen prominence just beneath him, slightly smaller than his own head, kneading it. Her clit? “It must be,” he verbalized, nodding and grinning to himself. “Man if I was full sized I would destroy this girl’s pussy,” he chortled. “I would own you,” he said confidently, hand gripping her clitoris and giving it a caress. Dragging his fingers back across the surface of her panties, his digits slick from her secretions, he was amazed at how aroused she seemed to be. It was absolutely incredible, the whole thing so surreal. Rolling onto his back, he reached down his body with slippery fingers and grabbed his own excited sex, stroking himself slowly, feeling the pressure rapidly building in the base of his scrotum. He figured once he unleashed his pent up desire, he would sneak back out to the corner shelving unit and devise a means of catching Madison’s attention. Closing his eyes, he began to pick up speed.

Suddenly, there was a lurch and shift as she moved her body again, the motion flipping him up and sideways. His excitement forgotten, he put his hands out as the world seem to spin topsy-turvy and then he was falling through space as her whole body jerked hurriedly out from under him. Tumbling in the darkness he bounced off of one her legs, hearing an ear piercing shriek before landing hard directly on his back in a fold of the blanket, knocking the wind from his lungs, spots bursting in his eyes. Bringing his hands to his chest, he gasped, fighting desperately for a breath, hearing the sounds of the girls’ excited voices, talking. Twisting onto his side, he drew his knees up, finally able to get a measure of breathe into himself. Rolling onto his knees, he struggled to try and stand upright, pushing ineffectively up at the blanket covering him with his shoulders, having difficulty with the sheer weight of the fabric. Turning his head to the side, he could make out the large silhouettes of the girls through the spaces in the weave between the threading of the blanket, their voices identifying faces on the massive shadowy shapes.

Getting a leg under him, he thought he was making some headway with the cumbersome blanket, but one of the figures, Madison he thought, blotted out a portion of the light as she loomed up over him and then there was pressure as she brought her hands down on the blanket around him, the weight crushing him down on him from all around, forcing him back to his knees and pressing him hard into the carpet floor, driving one of his knees sharply into his midsection, once more chasing the air from his lungs. He wanted to shout out, to say “Stop! I’m here!” but, bereft of air, he just didn’t have the wind. Fighting for a breath, the oppressive weight bearing down on him in his awkward position making it harder, near impossible for him to breathe let alone callout. “Maddie!” he mouthed breathlessly.

From beyond the blanket he heard Gennifer’s excited voice issue the ominous words, “Kill it!”

Twisting frantically and slightly to his side, he was able to shift sideways, collapsing flat to the ground under the force bearing down on him, “No!” he wheezed feebly, frightened, bringing his right hand across his face, sure he was about to die.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment or share some feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read!