- Text Size +
  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Meet Yourself

 

 

Cathy Jones wasn’t sure what to expect when she arrived in Crossover Plains. Being from Earth one she was aware of alternate worlds and for years she was curious to see how alternate versions of her turned out.  So when she heard about Meet Yourself a company that let you meet alternate versions of oneself (assuming they existed) she jumped at the chance.

 

“Hello is anyone here?”

“Watch your step.” A voice cried out.

Cathy looked down and saw a tiny brunette by her foot. The brunette was five and three quarters inches tall.”

“Cathy Jones I assume.”

“Yes. I’m from Doll World.”

“The world shrunk to 1/12th scale?”

“That is Correct.  Back home I’m 5’8” but in most worlds I’m a doll.“

“It must suck to be the smallest Cathy.”

“Actually I’m not. The Cathy from Tiny world is. She standing by my foot.”

 

Cathy Jones got on her hands and knees and looked down on the ground. Sure enough she could see a tiny figure no bigger than an ant.

“Wow! You’re no bigger than an ant.”

“It’ not my fault my world got shrunk to 1/550th scale.” The Cathy from Tiny world protested.

“I got to get a closer look at you.” Cathy got out a pair of tweezers.

The tiny Cathy started to back away. But Cathy said.

“I won’t hurt you. I just want to put you in the palm of my hand.”

Seeing it was pointless to run. The Tiny Cathy let herself get picked up and placed in the palm of Normal sized Cathy hand.

“You make me feel so big.” Cathy told the bug sized version of herself.

 

Suddenly a wormhole opened up and a 575 foot brunette emerged. To Cathy horror she realized it was a member of the evil GTS army. Then she recognized the face. The giantess looked around. Then she looked down on the ground and spotted Cathy.

 “There’s a version of me that’s a man bug? That is hard to believe.” The mega giantess commented.

“I find it hard to believe that a version of me is a member of the evil GTS army. Since when did we become evil?”

“It’s not by choice. Women are conscripted into the army on mega world. Women like me have no choice to be evil or get them killed. I’ve seen friends get shrunk and killed because they refused to kill a man bug. I’m breaking the rules by not killing you. But I can’t bear to kill alternate versions of myself.”

“Wow. I actually feel sorry for a mega.”

“So do I. Despite that fact our worlds are enemies.”

“Oh no! There’s a version of me from DE.” The mega Cathy cried out.

“I’m not too thrilled about the idea.” Normal sized Cathy commented. She had heard about DE, a world enlarged to 550 times normal size. But she never dreamt there was a Cathy there.

“I’m looking for my so called normal sized shelves. Have you seen any?”

Mega Cathy then pointed to normal sized Cathy.  The Deian then got out the magnifying glass. After getting on her hands and knees she spotted Cathy.

“You’re so small. Let me get a closer look at you.” The Deian then got a pair of tweezers.

“I feel so small.” Cathy commented as she was placed in the palm of the Deian hand.

“How do think I feel?” the Cathy from Tiny world commented. (She was still in the palm of Normal sized Cathy’s hand.

“You make me feel so big.” The Deian told the normal sized Cathy. “It’s cool being the biggest Cathy.”

“Think again.”

The Deian turned around and found herself looking at 68 mile tall Cathy.

“This is not happening.” The mega Cathy muttered.

“There’s a version of me that’s a GTS-Goddess.” The Deian Cathy asked.

“It’s true I’m a GTS-Goddess. But I’m also from a world, where I’m just 5’8”. “

“I thought Giga world was just a myth.” The mega said.

“I thought DE was the largest world.” The Deian added.

“I don’t know what DE is and I’ve never heard of Giga world but I find it funny that I’m the largest Cathy.”

 

The end for now

 

Author note:

In case anyone is Curious here are the different Cathy Jones heights from smallest to largest

Tiny world Cathy              0.12 inches tall

Doll world Cathy               5.75 inches tall

Earth one Cathy                                5’8”

Mega world Cathy           575 feet tall

Deian Cathy                        3116 feet tall

Giga world Cathy              68 miles

In each world Cathy is 5’8’ tall.

A very brief world guide

Tiny world was known as Earth eight until it mysteriously shrunk to 1/550th its original size in 2013.

Doll world was shrunk to 1/12th scale in 2009 as part of the peace deal between the GTS-goddesses and the mini goddesses

Earth one is a normal size world. Home of a great cross time civilization

Mega world is a world 100 times normal sized. It was enlarged centuries ago.

DE is short for Drene Earth. Was known as Earth four but was enlarged to Drene size back in 2012 due to a Wishbone wish

Giga world is a world so large that an inch is like a mile to normal sized worlds. It is 63,360 times bigger than a normal world