- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended
We met in middle school. From the first day I met her, she caught my eye in a wonderful way. She was so beautiful. At 16 years old, she stood at about 5'5 with blonde hair, a nice curvy body, and beautiful feet. She used her feet too. She was very athletic. She mostly played volleyball, but played other sports as well. I always wanted to date her, but she was attracted to a different breed of men. So, years went by as I stared at her during class. During these years, my fantasies about her grew into her dominating me under foot. Even though, she never seemed to be the dominating type. One day, my mother met her father, and a couple of years later we were step siblings. This blew up any chance I had of getting together with Shelby. Until one day, my mother got a call, Shelby had been in an awful car accident. She had massive internal injuries and was not expected to survive. That is, until the doctor told us about a new procedure called Life Syncopy. This procedure involved taking a living young human being and transforming him or her into a pair of shoes. The human shoes would then keep Shelby alive by supplying her with the life force needed to live. It was a complex procedure, but that was the gist. After hearing this, Shelby's parents began asking anyone if they would sacrifice themselves to be Shelby's shoes. They ran out of luck though. No one wanted to be under Shelby's feet for the rest of her life. I had to think very hard about my next plan of action. I really liked her feet, but was I ready to serve as her shoes forever? I didn't know if I was ready to sacrifice my life. After a couple of days, the doctor called all of us in to say our goodbyes. When we got there, the doctor asked again if anyone would like to sacrifice themselves. I knew that I needed to do it, so I volunteered. My mother was proud and Shelby's family was grateful. The doctor immediately rushed me into his office. He said that he needed to go over the details of the procedure with me. He said that: the procedure was irreversible, I would be under her feet for at least 16 hours a day, I will feel, smell, and taste everything, and all of my assets would be given to her. He then asked me to sign over my life (literally). After that, he put me in a box, typed in her foot size and hit a button. I immediately passed out. Later, I woke up and I was paralyzed. I didn't have limbs or anything. I saw a bright light at the end of my body, and I realized that I was now her shoe. The doctor peeked in and told me that he was about to put me on her feet, in hopes that she would wake up. Then, I felt my whole body moving and I felt sick. To make matters worse, her toes appeared in the hole at the end of my body. They entered slowly, then they scraped into me. The toes dragged over my body painfully until the ball of her foot landed on my face. Then her foot was pressed into me which meant that I was being tied up. I didn't know what type of shoe I was yet. Then something awful started to happen, her foot started sweating. It rolled directly into my mouth. It tasted like salt water and it stunk a great deal. The heat level also rose immensely. I felt like I was drowning in an oven. Then I started moving again. I was falling and then BAM, I experienced the most painful sensation in my life. I felt like every part of me was going to explode, and then BAM, BAM, BAM. It was merciless. I never got relief. The pain was the same each time. I felt this for a long time, then it stopped for about thirty minutes. During all of this time, she is tapping me up and down, up and down, up and down which makes me nauseous, combined with gallons of her foot sweat draining into my mouth and the immense heat. I already regretted volunteering. I felt like I was in hell. Then BAM BAM BAM. The incredible pressure crushing me every time she took a step. I wanted to die. Then, the most incredible sensation ever, fresh air.