- Text Size +
Joe couldn't believe that Rose could have done this to him, but on second thought he couldn't of thought of anyone else. Rose must've been desperate to keep me away from Sian. He pictured how it must have happened in his head.
As Sian stepped into the bathroom, Rose must've snuck into the bedroom, creeped behind the unexpecting Joe. That sharp pain he felt in the back of his neck must have been Rose, jabbing something like a needle into his body. That chemical must have shrunk him down, or Rose did some magical shit which shrunk him down. Now there are two possible series of events that could've followed this.
Now, there is no doubt that she put him in her shoe, but as I just said, there could be two different reasons as to why. The first is that she is just a sick phsyco who takes pleasure in stuffing me inside her shoe. Or the second option, where she might not take pleasure out of it but maybe was forced to hide me somewhere because of something like Sian was coming back from the toilet. So far, the idea of her being a sick phsyco seemed the more plausible.
Before Joe could create any more ideas as to why Rose did this to him, he was disrupted by the sound of footsteps tumbling down the stairs. Sian entered into the room but stopped as she noticed Rose with her shoes on the sofa.
"No Rose! You can't have shoes on the sofa urh! My mums gonna kill me!" she yelled rushing over to the sofa and brushing Rose's shoes off the soft cushion. "It's not that bad just chilax" Rose groaned back. Sian looked over to where she had her shoes to check for mud.
Joe cheered as Sian was practically looking Joe right in the eye. He leaped in the air to get her attention, but was confused after Sian looked away without any change in emotion.
"Well there's nothing there, so I guess that we're lucky this time" she sighed over to her friend who just smirked cockily as she replied "told ya!"
Joe was becoming more and more confused the more things didn't make sense, but then relieved as he quickly figured out how everything made sense afterwards.
How could Sian not have seen him jumping right in her eye shot. Yes he was small, but surely not germ sized. But once again, things started falling into the wrong places for poor old Joe. The sofa itself was a pale cream colour that is close shade to that of Joe's skin colour. So Sian was unable to see him as the sofas colour blended in in with Joe's naked body-WAIT WHAT!
For the first time since waking up in Rose's shoe, Joe had realised that all his clothes were missing. How sick was Rose that she had to remove all his clothes including his pants? He was surprised that Rose had that much of an interest in seeing him naked.
Still looking down at his bare body, the colour of the sofa darkened around him. He looked up to to see Sian's short skirt rapped around her white cotton panties. Unfortunately for Joe, Sian wasn't one of those girls who tucked her skirt underneath her her when she sits down, so one of Sian's ass cheeks stuck to her panties came crashing down onto Joe.
Joe prepared himself to be crushed under her extreme weight, but only felt mild pressure as her giant body penetrated him into the sofa, shovelling piles of her ass cheeks into his face. Joe breathed quickly in panic as he contemplated his situation but struggled to find air trapped under Sian's swarming ass cheek. Any minute now... he.... felt....... like... he.. was...... about.... to...... pass........ out.