- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A story commission for ydnkm

Kotoki frowned at the two MPs standing in front of the roadblock set in front of the walkway to the beach, a large “Closed due to coastal naval operations” sign behind them. This was a bit of a problem she thought as s she tugged at the cute white two piece swimsuit she’d spent all day picking out.

 

“But this is the 3rd week in a row,” she shouted causing the guards to wince at the volume.

 

“We’re sorry ma’am, but these maneuvers are vital, now please leave the premises,” one soldier replied, ignoring the angry pout the Kitsune in human form gave them before stomping a flip flop clad foot and turning around.

 

The results of this day would be on the news for months.

 

 

-_-_-_-

 

The newly christened Tajima class destroyer “Ise” was still in the midst of her relatively uneventful shakedown cruise. While most felt blessed with an uneventful deployment, that was about to change.

 

“I think that’s enough of a trial to please the higher ups, bring the ship about 108 degrees baring 144,” the Captain barked as he removed his hat, dusting off the top, a curt nod as he acknowledged the “Aye sir” from the bridge crew, none noticing the brief flash of light beneath their vessel.

 

As the massive ship made a lazy loop back towards the mainline the ship lurched suddenly, the jolt hard enough that crew and unsecured items hit the floor hard. The Captain was the first to his feet and with narrowed eyes looked out the bridge windows, couldn’t be a reef, the charts were updated weeks ago.

 

 

Before he could shout a question, screams of panic arose from the deck as a set of pale, well cared for fingers breached the ocean’s surface, followed by a palm that would dwarf most aircraft which cast a shadow over the stern deck, water rained down from these fingers and washed across the steel deck, those sailors beneath the massive rivulets washed from their feet and over the side and into the frothing waters below.

 

Then with a thunderous, wet slap echoed across the sea as that same hand crashed against the deck, followed by its twin coming up on opposite side of the stern, the sound of metal groaning as it buckled, the sound of sailors shouts being cut short as the wet, feminine hands crushed the life out of them, leaving naught but wet, red stains.

 

The shipped rocked violently, the Captain barking orders for damage control amidst panic shouts as everyone struggled to make sense of the situation.

 

“Forward, full speed ahead, try to break free damn it,” he shouted and like the trained defenders of the nation were trained to do, they obeyed.

 

“No good Captain, engines aren’t responding,” a helmswoman responded as the engine room chimed in over the intercom.

 

“Sir, we’re taking on water, s...something burst through from the rear, mangled the props and shredded everything, ship’s dead in the water, half the damage control and engine room crew got sucked out when whatever hit us withdrew, Bulkheads are sealing to buy us some time to aban..” the panicked crewman’s voice was cut off as a rush of water literally drowned out his voice, leaving static as the massive hands released the stern, leaving massive handprints molded into the metal as they sank beneath the waves.

 

“Hostile retreating, the ship is free,” a bridge officer shouted with more joy than the situation called for as the ship listed to port as work on distress signals started and what damage control could be done began.

 

For five long, terrifying minutes silence rang out on the crippled ship, then the sea began to froth and bulge, the Ise shuddered as it began to inexplicably rise on a huge swell from beneath.

 

With a burst of seafoam and saltwater a huge head broke through the ocean’s turbulent surface, a pale, almost ivory complexioned head, with big, expressive, deep amber eyes stared down at the almost toy sized ship, the obviously female being’s black hair plastered to the sides of her face, her forehead and the fox like ears that rested atop twitched to dislodge gallons upon gallons of water.

 

Those few crewmen not under decks dealing with damage stared like deer caught in a truck’s headlights as the giant, fox-eared woman shook her head, sending a spray of water everywhere, sheets of water washing over the buckled decks and sending those poor souls into the churning waters.

 

Kotoki smiled and giggled, her white tipped ears flicking as she heard the sounds of panic as she rose from the water, to those trapped on the Ise they were treated to a nude titan of a woman whose very form dwarfed their ship even though the giant Kitsune’s chest toned stomach and above were viewable, the crew stared at the massive, fleshy orbs as big around as a refinery storage tank, nipples the size of a family sedan, water sluicing between them like a river coursing through a mountain valley. The Captain just stared, jaw agape, a small part of his mind figuring this woman was just shy of 100 stories tall, if not larger.

 

 

 

The Ise shook violently, the already panicked crew and Captain shouting as they were thrown from their feet again, the bow leaning forward, threatening to send the forward part of the ship under the frothy waves.  But before that could happen, the rear dropped back towards the water, causing the crew’s stomachs to drop and sending a groan of metal echoing throughout the doomed vessel, but there was no crash of water against hull. However, there was a dull, rhythmic throbbing which was felt throughout the ship.

 

This was due to the flaccid, yet hardening length of Kotoki’s member which the Ise now rested atop and the giantess grinned with a faint blush as her hands clenched against the sides and she wiggled her hips a little.

 

“Only fair I get to have SOME fun today,” she cooed as she leaned forward, massive chest covering the ship in shadow before the pert orbs nestled on either side of the ship’s citadel, ignoring the few life rafts that went over the side, sailors following shortly after.

 

“I mean you stupid training kept the beach closed all week,” she continued as she jiggled her chest and watched as the Citadel warped and groaned from the strain, ignoring the shocked looks from those inside and the occasional wet “squish” from an errant sailor being squashed beneath a car sized nipple.

 

Kotoki righted herself, her member hardening and sliding up against the hull of the ship with a noise akin to a wet finger on glass as she scooted back and gripped the stern tight enough to buckle the already compromised hull, the steel buckling as if it were a soda can being crushed as she pulled the ship up once more and eyed the hole in the rear with a frown, “Well this won’t do, my cock is so much bigger than this little finger hole,” she grinned lewdly as she dropped a hand to her length and gave it a few encouraging strokes, the fox girl let out a short gasp as a few drops of pre drooled down the tip.

 

 

 

 

Then without ceremony, the titan Kitsune shoved her throbbing length deep into the hole, the hull buckling and multiple bulkheads crumpled and collapsed as she grunted and pushed more and more of her needful girth deep into the bowels of the crippled vessel, the pop and crunch of crewmen ignored, the crumpling of superstructure ignored as her spongy, drooling tip compacted or battered aside any machinery in her dick’s path.

 

There was a groan as metal shuddered as Kotoki pulled herself out to the tip, member thick and shimmering with a combination of sea water and precum, thicker than when she started and then an erotic moan as she thrust deep.

 

 

The ship bulged and the lights within flickered as the survivors watched from their rafts, the sea churned and the hull warped and expanded at odd angles as Kotoki moaned and gasped, body draped over the ship, the Citadel warped as the Kitsune’s huge breasts mangled and wrapped around it before a ruinous crunch echoed across the waves as he lay flat against the deck. The crew that has escaped knew that anyone in there was most certainly dead.

 

But that didn’t matter to Kotoki as she rutted away, bare belly and chest rubbing against the deck, sheering off any instrument or weapon, or smearing any unlucky sailor into a ruddy paste as her rear rose skyward, matted, wet tail threshing as she gave in to lust.

 

All her thrusting paid off as orgasm came hard for the woman, she shoved once, twice and on the third thrust, her rear tightened, rivers of water running down that thing crack and as she made her final impact the entire stern of the ship buckled, leaving the once pristine vessel at 2/3rds its original length as she shouted to the heavens and her thick seed rushed through the doomed Ise, thick gouts of cream spurted through cracks in the structure, windows, wherever it could find escape. Her arms wrapped around the front as she rose to her full height, the ship crushed against her nude from, balls tight in her sack as she emptied herself into the ship. With each spurt, the ship drooled viscous rivulets down to the ocean, tinting it an off white color and giving the area a musky, chlorine like scent.

 

Kotoki’s breath came in short, ragged gasps as she came down from her orgasm, her rutting had drilled a hole straight through the ship and her spurting cock head poked through like some lewd masthead, with a content coo she slowly withdrew herself, enjoying the scrap of machinery and bent metal as her member slowly withdrew, the ship’s internal workings ruined as she pulled her slowly deflating cock free, the deck a mangle of equipment and guns as she righted herself.

 

The massive Kitsune ran her fingers through her matted hair as she peered down at the survivors, some fighting to swim in the thick oil slick like cum that tainted the ocean waters around her and the now sinking Ise. A soft, playful giggle left her lips as she spied the miniscule humans fighting to escape the sludge that was her semen, the thick, cloying cream may as well have been tar given how easily those poor sailors became stuck in it, fought in it, then as their strength left them, sunk beneath it as if bugs stuck within white sap.

 

“Well, let me help you along, poor little guys,” she cooed as she waded towards the “slick”, her still somewhat hard member drooled a thick, white string of cum that went from her tip to the ocean's surface, the line jerked as her cock did. With the tip of her finger, she hunted down distressed sailors, pushing down on their heads as if she were a child toying with bubble wrap, entombing those unlucky enough to catch her eye in a hell of thick, salty cum. She never paid them enough attention to see if they made it back to the surface or not, it was just a fun little post orgasmic game and soon, no playmates were left to partake. Kotoki’s face turned into a brief frown then a giggle as she heard the Ise grown its final death rattle and disappear beneath the waves.

 

“Well that takes care of that,” she said aloud, her tone happy and chipper like a craftsman finishing a day’s work, She sniffed disdainfully at the bubbles that now rose over the ship’s permanent resting place, hands on her hips before she turned from the oceanic gravesite, opened a glowing blue portal and stepped through.

 

By the time rescue showed, there was a field of dissipating cum, the drowned and a massive, discarded bikini top and bottom. A warning perhaps?