- Text Size +

    Christmas morning. Rachael walked into her living room. She was long-legged, and fit. Her blond hair was chin length, curled, and her eyes blue. She wore white panties and a large green sweater with a cartoon reindeer embroidered on it. On her legs were white and grey argyle stockings, with thin green lines that gave them a Christmas vibe.

    Rachael had a fancy apartment. Through floor to ceiling windows she saw the sun rising over the snow capped city. A white and beige color scheme offset by dark grey kept the rooms warm yet modern. Wood panel floors, large potted plants, a cushy sofa and a glass coffee table filled the living room. A christmas tree stood in the center of the open floor near the window. It was decorated with silver tinsel, soft blue lights, and round ornaments.

    On the coffee table was a present.

    It was a green, lidded box, about a foot square with a yellow ribbon. Rachael sat on her beige, cushy couch, brushed her hair behind her ears and leaned forward, her mouth open slightly in anticipation. She untied the ribbon and lifted the lid.

    Inside were nine tiny people, each about three inches tall and naked.

    “Oh my God,” she said, sounding pretty surprised but not really. “Little, shrunken people? But howww?”

    A chorus of tiny voices called up to her desperately. “Help us!” they all seemed to say.

    “Who are you?” Rachael asked.

    “We- we’re the Smith family,” said a man. “Please help us! We’ve been trapped in this box for hours and we don’t know why-”

    “You’re a family?” Rachael said, her face looming over them, framed by the box walls. “All of you?”

    “Well, not her,” the man said pointing to a figure. It was a young raven-haired woman on her knees. “We don’t know who she is, but please, help-”

    “Is that a ball-gag on her?” Rachael said, sounding legitimately surprised, and suddenly leaned closer. The Smith family all took a step back in alarm at the speed of the giantess. “Are her hands handcuffed?”

    “Y-yes,” the man said. “We tried to get them off but there’s a padlock, anyway can you get us out of-”

    “That’s a little weird,” Rachael said, trying to hide a smile. “Okay let’s get a better look at you all.” With little warning she tilted the box over and dumped all the people out on her coffee table. She examined them all closely as they groaned and gathered themselves. “You’re all sooo tiny,” she said. “How did you get so little?

    The man spoke up again. “W-we were all at home last night for Christmas Eve, sitting around the fireplace and then someone just walked into our house. I think it was a woman, she was wearing a mask and then suddenly we were all just… really small! Or something? She picked us all up and put us in the box and we’ve been here ever since.”

    “What about her?” Rachel said, pointing to the bound girl.

    “Dunno, she got dropped in later somehow later. Please, you have to help us get back to normal!”

    “Huh, I don’t know about that,” Rachael said.

    “W-what?”

    “Well. Look at the box I found you in.”

    They looked, dumbfounded.

    She continued slowly. “Obviously it’s a gift box. For me. That you all were in. That means you’re mine now, doesn’t it?”

    “Wha- no? No, we’re people, we can’t be… someone else’s…”

    Rachael leaned close. “You don’t look like people to me,” she said, tilting her head and pouting a bit. “You look like little toys.”

    “N-no…” he said shaking his head. The rest of the family started to look really nervous.

    “Yeah. You do. And you’re mine now, so you have to do what I say, okay?”

    “W-why are you doing this to us?”

    “Because I can,” Rachael said. “Now form a family tree. I want the grandparents here and here,” she said, pointing, “mom and dad below them, and the kids below that.” She watched as they shuffled hesitantly into formation.

    “Good. Are you the dad’s parents or the mom’s?” she asked, pointing at one of the old couples. They were a little more heavy-set than the other ones.

    “We’re Sheila’s parents…” the old lady called.

    “I don’t care what your names are. I want you on this side, above her.”

    The old folks swapped positions, while the bound girl just watched from the side, still on her knees. When they were done, Rachael looked them over.

    Center was mom and dad. The man was middle aged, dark-brown haired, and had a dad gut. He was constantly pulling at his hair and telling his family that everything would be alright and to stay calm. The woman had red, shoulder length hair and was thin. She clutched her arms together and shuffled side to side, shaking.

    Mom’s parents looked to be in their mid-fifties. They held each other closely, fearfully, their eyes big and wet. They were heavy-set, and still had some color in their hair, although the man was past balding. His was grey, while hers was fading red, and fell down her back.

    Dad’s parents held hands stoically, although they shook slightly. Both thin, leathery with short, silver hair, they were in their sixties at least.

    At the bottom of the tree were the kids, boy and a girl, both in their teens. The son was of average build and brown-haired like his dad, while the daughter was the same except with long red hair.

    Rachael nodded. “Good,” she said. Then she leaned back and raised her stockinged foot over the table hovering her massive, curvy sole over them. “Now get on your knees like the good little girl over there.”

    At this, they all looked at each other nervously

    Dad said, “I-it’s okay guys, just do what she says okay?”

    They all got to their knees. The youngest daughter started crying.

    The elderly had difficulty getting into this position, and one grandma cried, “What is going on? Why is this happening?” Her husband added, “We’re good people! Please, we’ll do what you want, just… let us go.”

    “Hush,” Rachael said. When she saw that they were all on their knees, she rested her feet on the edge of the table. “Now crawl over here and kiss my stockings.”

    They looked at each other, hesitating.

    “Now,” Rachael said. “Or I’ll step on you.”

    Then they all crawled forward to her giant soles.

    “Good. Don’t make me repeat myself again. Now, I want to feel your little faces against my soles, so get to work.” As they got to work, Rachael giggled. “Good job. That tickles a bit.” She sat there smiling, watching them on their knees, kissing her stockings. "Do you like them? They're a Christmas present."

    Eventually one of the old people collapsed.

    “Hey,” Rachael said, “I didn’t say you could stop.”

    “I can’t do it anymore,” the old woman said, her chest heaving. “I’m old, my body hurts. I can’t do it.” Her husband crawled over to her and held her hand.

    Rachael sighed. “All right then. You two stay there, everyone else, in the box.” She held the box at the side of the table, and waited for them all to jump in. The other elderly couple had trouble climbing down. Rachel huffed and brushed them in. “Old people,” she muttered. With everyone else in, she put the box under the coffee table. The table had two levels, the bottom one scattered with magazines. She slid the box on top of them so they could look up through the glass surface. Then Rachael picked up the old man and women on top and placed them right above the box, face down. Their frail old bodies were almost limp.

    She said, “Just so you know I’m being serious, I’m going to show you what happens if you disobey.” She leaned back, crossed her arms, and swung her feet up onto the table again. With her knees bent she rested her heels on the glass with each sole hovering over a shrunken person. “Say goodbye to grandma and grandpa,” she said, and slowly lowered her feet.
Cries erupted from the box as the tiny people watched the horror unfold above. They watched the victims meekly try to crawl away, but Rachael didn’t let them. Her white stockings pressed onto their backs and they had no strength to even try to resist.

    From below they saw the old man’s nose splash blood as it broke against the glass. They watched the naked leathery bodies distend, the faces distort in agony as the white sole pressed down against them. Helpless, they cried.

    Spluck.

    The ribcages collapsed and organs spread out beneath Rachael’s feet. The skulls burst, spewing brains and eyeballs as the faces flattened into the glass like deflated balloons. The limbs were the last to go, simply flattening and breaking apart from the body, fingers still outstretched.

Some of the family members started screaming uncontrollably, and others threw up.

Rachael said, “Mmm, see what happens when you don’t obey me?” She lifted her feet a bit, and limbs and intestines dangled wetly from her soles. She chuckled. “You get squashed.” She pressed her feet down again and twisted, grinding the remains into the glass.

The little ones below wept as what was left of the grandparents was ground into paste and soaked up into Rachael’s stockings.

    “I’m hungry,” Rachael said. “Come here, I’m going to make breakfast.” She grabbed the box and carried it to the kitchen. Putting it on the island countertop, she started preparing food. The stove and elements were also on the central kitchen island, along with a cup full of candy canes.

    The little people listened from the box as she put down a frying pan, clicked on the element, and poured some oil. She cracked and whisked eggs, and dropped them into the pan where they sizzled. Then she tipped the box on its side, spilling the occupants onto the countertop.

    “Form your tree again,” she ordered. She looked down on them as they shuffled nervously into formation, and she added some more oil to the pan.

    When they were done, she put her hands on her hips, looking down at each of them. “The ol’ family tree’s a little lopsided,” she said. She bent over the counter, and examined them more closely.

    Then she licked her lips.

    When they gasped in horror, she grinned and laughed through her teeth. “Yeah, that’s right. I’m going to eat your grandparents.”

    She grabbed the old couple and dropped them into the pan. There was an immediate hissing sizzle as they fell into the hot oil, followed by wailing old-people screams.

    The rest of the family cried out and recoiled.

    “Don’t move,” Rachael told them. She watched as the two little people in the pan rolled back and forth shrieking, blackening. Their wispy hair turned to ash and their eyes melted and rolled down their faces. Soon their screams stopped and they curled up into little red and black pieces of bacon.

    Rachel banged a plate down on the counter. She lifted the pan and pushed the contents out onto the plate with her spatula. Well-done scrambled eggs and a couple charred bodies. She picked up a cooked human by its legs, inspecting it.

    She bit it in half.

    Crunch.

    The little family cried in horror at the sight of their charred grandparents remains being eaten.

    After a few chews, Rachel said, “Wow. This is good. Like, better than bacon.” She swallowed. “Mmmm.” She popped the remaining half-person into her mouth, and chewed it while she moved her plate behind the rest of the family. She leaned and rested her elbows on the counter on either side of her tiny audience, who cowered and wept as she divided her eggs with her fork.

    After eating some of the eggs, she picked up the other human rasher and turned it over in her hands, inspecting it. “I can’t tell,” Rachael said, “was this grandma or grandpa?”

    Then she bit this one in half too.

    Crrrunch.

Charred crumbs fell on the the family, and Rachael tried not to laugh with her mouth full.

    The tiny people looked up at the bottom of her chin as she chewed, watched her throat move as she swallowed.

    When it was all over, she leaned back and looked down at the remaining tinies with a satisfied smile, and rubbed her belly.

    “Now what to do?” she said. She grabbed a candy cane from a cupful of them on the counter and sucked on it. “Hmmm.” She thought for a while. “I know. I think I’ll change into something a bit more festive.” She left the cane in her mouth and grabbed up all the tinies, three in one hand and two in the other, and walked back to the living room. She deposited them all on the coffee table. “Don’t move, I’ll be right back,” she said, and went back to her bedroom.

    Once she had gone, the Smith family turned to each other.

    “We have to go,” the dad said, his voice quivering.

    “But she said to stay,” the mom said, almost crying.

    “Listen to me,” he said, choking back tears. “She’s going to kill us. We have to run, it’s our only chance.”

    “This isn’t happening. It’s a dream. This isn’t happening. It’s a dream,” the son said.

    “Where will we go?” said the daughter. “Sh-she killed our grammas and grandpas…”

    “I don’t know,” the dad said looking around desperately. “That heating vent on the floor over there, it’s not too far, we can make it and she can’t get to us.”

    They rushed to the edge of the coffee table, avoiding looking at the remains of the grandparents smeared on the surface.

    “Here,” the dad said. “We can drop down onto that magazine on the second level and then onto the floor from there. Come on!” He turned to look back at the other tiny person who was walking up behind them. “Are you coming?” he said.

    The girl in the ball-gag and handcuffs looked at him silently. Drool slid down her chin.

    “Suit yourself,” he said, and jumped down.

    The girl watched as the family clambered down onto the magazine.

    As they started to drop onto the floor, the dad looked up one last time. “Come on!” he said, holding out his hands.”

    The girl hesitated a moment, and then hopped down.

    The dad caught her, and helped her down to the floor. “Okay go!” He yelled, “Everyone run!”

    They were about halfway there, in the middle of the floor, when they heard it.

    The crash of a giant high heel hitting the floor.

    They felt the ground tremble.

    Then they saw her.

    Rachael was in the doorway to the living room. Over her white stockings she wore knee-high black leather boots with one-inch platforms. On her head was a santa hat. "Do you like my boots?" She took a sauntering step forward. "They were a present too."

    “Run!” Dad screamed, “Oh god just run!” and all the Smiths screamed together.

    Rachel shook her head. She took the candy cane out of her mouth. “Tsk tsk.” She walked slowly towards them, her long legs sweeping forward gracefully, each high-heel making the ground shudder.

    The Smiths ran desperately, hearts pounding, but it was no use. By the time an enormous boot landed in front of them with a deafening crash, they were barely any closer to escape.

    “Stop,” Rachael said calmly. She put her hands on her hips, looking down on them. “What did I tell you? Didn’t I show you what would happen if you didn’t listen?”

    They huddled together, trembling.

    Rachael reached down and knocked over the dad with her candy cane. The she pressed the wet candy shaft onto his body and he stuck to it, and she lifted him up and held him in front of her face. She frowned lazily at him. “I’m guessing this was your idea?”

    He stuttered, unable to talk, shaking.

    Rachael said, “Now I’m going to punish all of you. That’s fair, right?” She peeled him off the candy cane and licked the residue off him. Then she held the tip of the cane in front of his face. It was narrowed almost to a point from being sucked on, and still glistening wet. “You just fucked over your whole family. How does that feel?”

    The dad broke down into tears.

    “Now I’m going to fuck you. With a candy cane. How about that?”

    He looked up at her with fear and confusion.

    She turned him over in her hand and licked the candy cane one last time before stuffing it into his ass. She tilted her head, focusing as fucked him. She barely noticed his little body in her hand writhing and screaming.

    “All of you down there,” she said, not stopping. She stepped forward with her other foot, trapping them. “Lick my boots. If you stop I’ll push this right through him.”

    The family got to work, the kids on one boot and the mom and the bound girl on the other one.

    The dad said, “Please -ack!- don’t hurt them -aghh!-

    “If you ask me anything other than to fuck you harder, I will crush your children under my heels. Got it?” Rachael said.

    The dad grimaced as she prodded a little harder. The candy cane was turning red with blood.

    Rachael said, “I didn’t hear anything, what was that?” She held him up to her ear.

    “-uck!- harder, plea- auugh!

    She smiled. “Good.”

    He screamed as she fucked him even harder.

    Down below, the tinies licked her massive boots obediently. The mom stared straight ahead with wide, bloodshot eyes, and every once in awhile said, “Why is this happening.”

    The bound girl beside her watched, doing her best to lick with a ball-gag in her mouth. Above them, Rachael started humming a Christmas tune.

    “Why is this happening,” The mom repeated.

    The girl stopped and said, “Ih wah meh.”

    “What?” the mom said absently, still licking.

    “Ih, wah, meh,” the girl enunciated. “I sruhnk ou, ahn took ou hea.

    The mom slowly turned to her, her eyes wild. She whispered, “You did this?”

    “Uh huh,” the girl nodded.

    The mom flew at her, hands wrapping around the girl's throat and they tumbled across the floor. She screamed in her face. “You did this to my family!

    “Hey,” Rachael said, annoyed. “Hey hey hey, I told you not to stop licking. Now look what I have to do.”

    “N-nuh-nooo!” The dad wailed as Rachel held him out above them.

    The mom froze, and looked up over her shoulder.

    Rachael held the dad between her fingers and pushed the candy cane up into his body.

    Schluck.

    It burst out through the skin in his neck, covered in blood. His head hung at a floppy angle. Some of his ribs had broken when the shaft moved up through his body, and the bones now poked out through his chest. Rachael let go of him, holding him up only by the candy cane, impaled. She smiled, admiring her work.

    The mom just stared, her open jaw trembling. A drop of blood landed on the floor as a tear rolled off her face.

    Then, Rachael put the dad wholly in her mouth and broke off the candy cane with her teeth. She rolled him around in her mouth with her tongue for a bit, savouring him, and then pushed him back between her molars and bit down.

    Even far down below, they heard the muffled crunches.

    “Hmm,” Rachael said. “That’s pretty good too. Sweet and salty. I like it. Now, as for you,” she said, reaching down and picking up the mom. She held the woman before her face, still chewing a bit of her husband. After swallowing, she said, “You can watch as I kill your kids.”

    Rachael walked over to her christmas tree, her boots swooping over the remaining tinies. She picked a low-hanging christmas ornament, a little silvery-green ball, and took it off the tree. It had been attached by a hooked wire. Rachael pressed the hook into the little mom’s back. It pierced through and out her stomach with a little effort.

    The mom gasped as the wire slid through her body.

    “No screams?” Rachael said. She slid the woman until she was resting against the orb. When Rachael held it up, the tiny mom was draped across the top of the ornament on her back, limbs spread weakly. Her head was upside down. “Isn’t that pretty?” Rachael said. She hung it back where it was, and made sure the woman could see her children.

    The bound girl watched as Rachael turned back towards them. The giantess walked forwards, slowly, so they could savor each footfall. The girl felt the booms in her chest of each high heel hitting the floor. Rachael walked around them in a slow circle.

    When she was towering directly over them, she ordered the children. “Spread out. I want one of you in front of each foot. If you don’t run, maybe I’ll let your mom live.”

    The little specks below her hesitated. Rachael put her hands on her hips and started tapping a foot. That’s when one of them made a break for it, and Rachael sighed. “Okay, we’re doing it this way then,” she said.

    It was the girl that ran, Rachael could tell by the little tuft of red hair. She watched the speck flee from her, inch by inch, and then brought her right foot forward and gently tapped her with her toe. The teen fell and slid a couple inches. Rachael then put her toe down on the floor in front of the fallen girl, and raised her heel directly over her. She readjusted her heel a few times, twisting until she was sure she was aiming right. Then she pressed it down on the girl's legs.

    There was a wet crackling noise followed by tiny screeches.

    “You,” she said, addressing the boy, “Right here. Move.” She pointed to a spot on the floor adjacent to the girl, right in front of her other boot. Rachael smirked as the tiny boy shuffled into position.

    “And you,” she said, addressing the other shrunken person, “Right here. In between.”

    The bound girl hurried to obey. She got to her knees and stared up at the giantess obediently. To her left, the daughter still shrieked uncontrollably.

    Then Rachael addressed the bound girl. “Okay Krysten. You can masturbate now. But don’t cum until I say, got it?”

    Krysten nodded thankfully, and eagerly slipped her fingers inside herself. She was wet, had been aching for this moment for hours. Her handcuffs jingled against her.

    Leisurely, Rachael got into position. She lifted her heel off the daughter’s crushed legs, which separated and stuck to her shoe like twigs. She dragged her boot backwards, inch by inch until her sole was raised above the broken girl while her toe still supported some of her weight. “Now you,” Rachael said to the boy, and bent over. She hung her finger under the front of her left boot, where the sole curved up to her toe. “Be a good boy and crawl under there.”

    He did, without question.

    Rachael chuckled. “Good. I like it when my little toys listen. Maybe if you’re lucky, you’ll squish quickly, hmm?” She stood straight and sighed contentedly. “I’m gonna count down, and when I tell you, I want you cumming Krysten.” At that, she started to crush them. “Ten…nine...”

    Krysten looked up between the giantess’s boots. They were so huge, the heels and ankles were far above her head.

    “Eight...seven...”

    She heard the leather creak ever so slightly, felt the floor bow beneath her as the giantess shifted her weight.

    “Six...five...”

    She watched Rachael’s face, the giantess’s mouth open slightly in concentration, eyes calm.

    “Four...”

    From Krysten’s left, the daughter’s shrieks got even more shrill.

    “Three…”

    Scrrrunch.

    Rachael lowered her right heel completely as she crushed the daughter under her boot, and smiled.

    From this close, the crunch of an entire body was so loud, Krysten felt it through her entire self. It was overwhelming as she stared up at her Goddess.

    “Two…”

    Splutch!

    On her right, the son’s body seemed to pop and crunch all at once under the toe of Rachael’s boot. Hot blood splattered onto her. Krysten shuddered in pleasure, squeezing her thighs together tight, trying not to cum as she heard wet pieces of boy landing on the floor.

    “One. Okay,” Rachael said, smirking as she started to grind the boy’s remains under her foot. “You can cum now.”

    Krysten gasped as she orgasmed, back arching, crying out in ecstasy. Hot cum flooded over her hands. Her mind went blank, overwhelmed in bliss as the giant boots on either side of her grinded human bodies into smears.

    Rachael waited patiently for a few minutes, smiling down at the tiny woman between her feet. Eventually, she said “You can come back to normal size now.”

    Soon Krysten grew in size, slowly coming back to normal. There she was, panting on her knees between Rachael’s legs, handcuffed and gagged, covered in sweat and drool and cum and blood.

    “Hmmm, I like you there,” Rachael said. She reached into her bra and pulled out a key. Bending over, she unlocked the ball-gag and pulled it down off Krysten’s face. Before rising, she laid a kiss on the girl’s forehead. “Merry Christmas honey,” she said.

    “Th-thank you, Mistress,” Krysten said with an aching jaw.

    “Well you went to all the trouble of getting the gift. It was really for yourself. I still can’t believe you just went and abducted a whole family.”

    “W-worth it.”

    “And I don’t know how you managed to get yourself into that box after. But I love the stockings and boots you bought me.” Rachael smiled, and put a hand on the Krysten’s chin. “How about let’s give each other another gift right now, hmm?” She took her hand from Krysten’s chin and put put it on her head, gripping her hair. With her other hand she slid her panties down, stepping out of them and using Krysten’s head for balance. Then she stepped forward, putting her pussy in her friend’s face. She looked at her Christmas tree, at the little green ornament near the bottom. “Eat me out right here. Maybe I’ll let you lick my boots clean after.”