[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A story I wrote for SmushedBoy a year ago and never got around to posting here.  It follows the events of the first Spa Job and is based on SmushedBoy's character Lygia.  You probably don't need to read the first story if you want to jump into this one.

Here is a link to SmushedBoy's deviantart if you're into visual stimulation (he has some drawings of some of the characters if I'm not descriptive enough): http://smushedboy.deviantart.com/


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Feet, Footwear Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8201 Read: 38896
Published: January 03 2016 Updated: February 07 2016

1. Here I Go Again on My Own! by dudeduderson2000 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1145 words)

2. Going Down the Only Road I've Ever Known by dudeduderson2000 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1383 words)

Here is the next chapter, at the time of posting my previous story is at over 50,000 hits, so thanks to everyone who took the time to view it!

3. Found at Last by dudeduderson2000 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1521 words)

I ran out of Whitesnake lyrics to use as chapter titles, hope you enjoy!

4. Found by Lygia by dudeduderson2000 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1148 words)

5. Chat with Lygia by dudeduderson2000 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1082 words)

This is the next to last chapter.

6. Finale and Reunited by dudeduderson2000 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1922 words)

Here's the last chapter.  I'm working on something else, but it might be awhile before that comes out.  Write a review and let me know your thoughts.