- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I ran out of Whitesnake lyrics to use as chapter titles, hope you enjoy!

Cynthia walked into the house, unaware she had just stepped on you, and continued toward her room.

 

“I THOUGHT YOU WERE SICK,” Lygia said, sounding annoyed.

 

“I AM, WE RAN OUT OF ORANGE JUICE,” Cynthia replied as she walked to the kitchen and deposited the orange juice in the refrigerator.

 

You lay dazed for a few moments in the carpet fibers, after the smooth sole of Cynthia stomped you.  Somehow, you did not stick to her sole, but were merely flattened slightly.  You laid in the soft fibers for a few moments regaining your strength and deciding on the next course of action.  “I need to get to Lygia’s feet and get her attention, she is my only hope of being returned to Emily and Martha,” you thought to yourself.

 

You began the trek along the fiber riddled landscape and wished more people in this town had purchased hardwood flooring.  You had made it underneath the table, when you heard Lygia shout,

 

“DINNER’S READY!”

 

You decided to wait where you were and make your move as the two women ate.  You saw one set of legs and feet come near you as the chair directly in front of you was pulled out.  The legs were tanned and the feet were large and wide.  The feet looked more wrinkled and appeared to be more mature, like Martha or Judith’s.  They had a nice shade of red nail polish as well.  Just then you heard footsteps and the chair to your left was pulled out and another pair of feet made their way to your position.  Unfortunately, you were not far enough away and as Cynthia rested her feet, the position you were in went darker as her foot cast a shadow over you.  You looked up and it happened in almost slow motion as you saw her toes first, which held toe rings on her second and third largest toes.  Her toes were long, like that of her aunt’s.  You then noticed her sole, which was pale, and the same colour throughout.  Clearly, this woman had taken care of her feet.  You thought to run, but the events of the day made that difficult as the sole quickly stepped onto your body.  Your body was near the ball of her foot as her sole rested on top of you.  Your first instinct was to kiss her sole, as you had been trained so often to do.  As you pursed your lips and kissed your new owner’s foot, you noticed that her sole was somewhat sweaty, likely due to the heat and the fact she was sick and probably spending most of her day under a blanket.  Her feet didn’t have much of a smell to them, just the typical stink a girl’s feet get after a few hours out of the shower.  Certainly they smelled better than being under Emily’s feet for several innings of a softball game.  You also found her foot to be very soft, probably the softest foot you’ve been under to date.  As you continued to kiss her foot you hoped to get her attention, but all that your stimulus initiated was a slight wiggle of her toes from time to time.

“Perhaps she is so sick she isn’t paying attention to much outside of what is happening directly in front of her,” you thought to yourself.

 

You then changed tactics and started to lick as you rubbed your body into her soft, doughy sole.  It only took a few moments before Cynthia felt some bug rubbing under her foot.  She didn’t want to reach down and grab it as she already had a headache, so she merely raised her foot and slammed her heel down on the bug that was causing her such an annoyance.  As her foot lifted up, you grew excited, “finally, I’m found,” you thought.  Suddenly her foot flew forward and as you looked up her heel was coming quickly at you.

 

STOMP!

 

As you lay under her heel you decided against trying to get her attention and remained still.  “If she thinks I am dead, I can wait until she leaves and try again to get to Lygia,” you realised.  This plan was doomed to fail however, as the heel lifted and quickly lowered onto you again.

 

STOMP!

 

And you saw it lift again…

 

STOMP!

 

Your body was now stuck to the heel of the college aged girl.  High above Cynthia thought the bug had been obliterated by her powerful sole and no longer gave you a second thought, she then rested her feet in an upright position, with only her toes and part of her sole touching the carpet.  The stomping momentarily made you lightheaded and the way she had positioned her feet had most of the blood in your body going to your head, since you were suspended upside down.  The meal only lasted a few more moments and the girl, and you, went back to her bedroom.  Cynthia entered the bedroom, with you still underfoot and put on a pair of socks.  She then jumped into her bed, put on a few blankets and quickly fell asleep.  You attempted to kiss and lick the heel you were stuck to, but it had no effect, the girl was in a deep sleep.

 

Cynthia was having the most wonderful dream as she slept; she was a goddess high above an army of men who were much smaller.  They were beneath her feet rubbing them and saying her name as she relaxed on a throne made of gold and encrusted with jewels.  The entire civilisation worked merely to please her.  She decided to take a walk and found her sandals, each were gold and the insoles were made of dozens of shrunken men waiting to cushion her foot as that was their only purpose in life…

 

As Cynthia slept with her wonderful dream, you were licking her sole trying to get as many sweat droplets into your mouth as possible due to the dehydrating effects of being in a hot and humid sock.  As Cynthia’s dream became more sexual, she shot up wide awake, and was saddened that such a lovely dream had to come to an end.  She turned on the light and felt something in her sock and peeled it off.  You soon felt a cool breeze on your back as you were out of the cotton prison, but still stuck to your new owner’s heel.  Cynthia set her right foot on her left knee and looked down to see what had been touching her foot.  Her eyes lit up as she realised what had been under her beautiful foot all this time.  As you looked up you noticed her looking directly as you, “finally, I’m found,” you thought.

 

“HELLO LITTLE GUY, YOU MUST BE FROM ONE OF MY CLASSES.  I BET YOU SAW ME ON CAMPUS AND HOW BEAUTIFUL I AM AND SHRANK YOURSELF SO YOU COULD SERVE ME, DIDN’T YOU?” Cynthia said smiling down at you.

 

“This girl clearly thinks a lot of herself,” you mumbled.  You realise playing along will get you further than back talking.

 

“Of course, you are the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen and I noticed how beautiful your feet were, I just had to be under them,” you say to her lying, about most of it, she did have incredibly soft feet…

 

“WELL GOOD, I CAN’T SAY I BLAME YOU FOR BEING ATTRACTED ME, BUT YOU HAVE TO PROVE YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE YOU GET THE HONOUR OF TOUCHING YOUR GODDESS.  YOU WILL HAVE THE PRIVILEGE OF CLEANING MY SHOES FIRST, BEFORE YOU CAN TRULY WORSHIP ME.” Cynthia stated.

 

She then peeled you off her heel and walked over to her closet and opened the door.  You saw what seemed like 50 pairs of shoes laying on the ground.

 

“HMM, WHY DON’T WE START WITH THESE?” She said as she placed you inside some of her running shoes.

 

“NOW GO AHEAD AND LICK ALL THE SWEAT AND GRIME AWAY WHILE I GET SOME MORE SLEEP AND MAYBE TOMORROW YOU WILL GET TO RIDE INSIDE THEM WHILE I RUN,” Cynthia instructed.

 

You immediately fell to your knees and started lapping at the insole of her shoe with your tongue.  Dirt and sweat immediately filled your mouth, but you were very hungry from having not eaten all day.  Happy with you following instructions, Cynthia turned off the light and went back to bed.  Apparently her cold was now gone and she would be ready to take on the world again in the morning.  You continued to lick at her insole for a few more moments, taking in the scent of her feet, which was remarkably good smelling considering she used these shoes for running, perhaps it was the association of feet with pleasure that made it so bearable.  As soon as you were sure she was back asleep you started to climb out of the shoe and continue with your plan to find Lygia.