- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for any grammatical errors. Don't be afraid to comment about them. Hope you all enjoy!

Mihnhus shyly sat on top of the table as Macris watched the dance floor excitedly. At Macris' continued, loud and earnest insistence... he finally went clubbing with her. He was immensely shy about it. The place was going to be exponentially louder than most of the places he went to, he would be too small to do much other than lurk around the table (even if it meant he got in free) and it was awkward to be there with Macris as she was clearly prowling for a one night stand even though things were more serious between them now. He had honestly hoped he could be enough for her but well... admittedly she was immensely taxing on him physically.

There were more than a few times he woke up in a disappointed Macris' hand after he fell asleep inside her while trying to help her "scratch an itch". Her species also had those rut periods that would tire out a species her size, let alone a guy like him that was honestly insanely lucky to survive (both in terms of energy and literally... there were a lot of accidents from what he read) even one session. He sighed as he scooped a cup of juice from the overturned bottle cap that served as the "punch bowl" for the cup he brought from home. He was surprised to hear Macris giggle, turning to face her as she sipped at a beer.

"Don't drink too much there... you may have costed me a tenth of a credit. No refills." She joked; he gave her a chuckle but sighed. She looked to him earnestly, trying to make it so they were more eye level. "... You okay? If you're in a lot of pain or... just not feeling it we can go home..."

"... Nah... the uh... noise isn't that bad with my suppressant... I just uh... I don't know why you brought me here... I'm not going to be able to do much and uh... I know you mostly come here for... hooking up."

Macris nodded ... then chuckled. "Don't worry, you're always going to be special to me... not a lot of guys are half as forward as you can be... and they're as tall as me... or well... almost... point is I figured you could use some time out of the house... it's not like I'm just a girl... so I just kind of figured you might want to do a guy’s night out kind of deal... like checking out that hunk of a Mothena... jeesh... I thought I was big." 

He blushed as sure enough, across the dance floor there was a big, sweaty Mothena catching its breath. It was easily 3m (9ft tall). Its fuzzy body toned with wonderful muscle. Its absolute mountain of a chest heaving with every breath, the straps of its bikini top nearly off. Its abdomen having deep tracts of carved muscle. A thicker, darker colored region of fur making a happy trail up to its belly button, leading into a pair of low, loose shorts where an anaconda of a cock was half erect, creating a large bulge. Macris chuckled. "I got to grab her number at some point... sucks always being the top... though that group of gals over there makes up for it..."

That's how they spent most of the night. Mihnhus sitting by his bottle cap and Macris sipping away as they ogled a lot of the wonderful alien women in the bar, Minhus starting to wonder why his species felt so different to others (outside of the obvious). Most of the women in his species were all fairly modest in their... assets. Granted they were still absolutely stunning and graceful but... so many different species here were practically overflowing both physically and with confidence. Tight dresses clung to large, nearly exposed chests that jiggled to the beat. Midriffs coiled and twisted lustfully. Wide, curvy hips rocked and rolled (and sometimes bumped and grinded) against one another and plump rears bounced and shook in displays of casual, sexual courtship. He also blushed as most species would just discard expensive flats and heels to go barefoot. Stomping, sliding and dancing in a weird mixture of elegance and instinct.

Then he noticed his view suddenly blocked by a looming shadow and red wall. Causing him to gasp and dart towards Macris - who chuckled. Their waitress had showed up, a teal woman wearing nice bodypaint that was drawn in swirls and dots, glowing under the blacklight. He blushed more as he saw the dress she wore was high on the legs and very tight to her curvy form. A window was cut out to show her wonderful belly and... quite embarrassingly for Minhus... the underside of her very large breast. She bent at the knees until they were roughly eye level, her cute pink eyes showing concern. "Sorry for scaring you there little guy, you good?"

"Y-yeah..."

She chuckled, looking to Macris with a slight blush, her hips wiggling subconsciously.

"Anything I can get you or him?"

"Do you have a can of anything his species brews?"

"I can check... also just a refill for you?" She asked, Macris noticing the waitress checking her over, chuckling.

"Sure... and uh... if you want to order anything from me... just leave your number with the bill." She said, winking.  Minhus rolled his eyes but chuckled. The waitress blushed. "I'll... keep that in mind." She said, leaving hurriedly.

"Your shitty pick up line ruined it. You should have let me handle it." He said jokingly as she scoffed playfully.

"Pfft... you got scared of her approaching you like she was a giant monster or something, I can't imagine you putting on the moves."

"Yeah... well... I definitely can think of two things that were uh... gigantic on her."

Macris stifled a laugh. "Yeah... well... I'll apologize when she comes back. I don't need to bug the wait staff for pity digits... I'll be back." She said, going to try her luck on the floor for a short time, returning before the waitress gave them their drinks quickly and silently. Macris didn't get the chance to say anything before she left. Macris checking the bill and started laughing, showing Mihnhus there was a phone number there. He shook his head. No one on his planet would have fallen for that. Macris looked smug. "Not a bad night. I got the moth's number and a few others." Pouring his drink and downing hers. He was happy to actually have a beer he could drink and not die from here, surprised they carried it. He decided to give Macris some well-deserved, playful shit for something he knew she'd have forgotten though, because that's what friends do.

"I'm glad you remembered."

"Remembered what?" She said, confused

"Remembered that time you got up all groggy and drank my entire years’ worth of beer just like this in seconds - then complained it was too watery."

Macris blushed a lot at that. "I apologized and looked online for more! It's not my fault it looks similar to a Barley Brew...! It did taste like water though."

"Well, of course it did! I mean... if it was anywhere near the alcoholic content of a drink for regular species I would be poisoned instantly... it's a good thing I'm not too big a drinker..."

She nodded, wincing.

"You okay?"

"Yeah... just... it's nothing."

"You can say."

"... Well... I think something is in my sandal... do you... mind checking?"

He blushed. This was a weird topic to come up right now. Usually she tried not to ask if they were in public... both because it could be considered demeaning and was in actuality awkwardly intimate for them... but at the same time he wasn't going to let her suffer if she really was annoyed and he could fix it.

"Sure... just set me down there... I'll rub your left centermost toe when I'm done... be really deliberate too... I can't hear as well and you can't see me."

She nodded. Setting him underneath the table and by her feet, which were in nice gladiator sandals of a brown color, fitting her off white dress which hung like a toga. He blushed, approaching her toes first and checking the area, trying to remain impartial as he swayed between disgust and arousal at the scent of her sweaty feet. She idly scrunched them as she used one foot to scratch the top of the other before quickly realizing she could be putting him in peril and slowly stopping.

"Minhus!?"

He blushed. Calling to her would fail so he needed to tickle her. Approaching her right foot and slowly moving between her right big toe and its neighbor, sliding around the thong and rubbing between where they met, his arm getting damp. She tensed and suppressed a giggle, trying not to move.

"Dick! Sorry about that... my memory is bad tonight."

He chuckled, squirming back out brushing her right arch, gasping when she lifted it high overhead. He very shyly stepped onto the damp sandal and took a look around, finding a few pieces of plastic crystal. Chuckling internally at how such tiny pieces of material could affect someone as big as Macris. Grabbing them and tossing them off and onto the floor. Taking a moment to watch the muscles and tendons twitch underneath her somewhat wrinkly instep, The round ball of her foot having a few drips of sweat rolling down it, flush from walking. He took a moment to blush and realize this was the lowliest part of her and it easily dwarfed and loomed over him.

He let out a scared yell when she lowered it. He tried to get out from under it but he failed; the subconscious action too quick. He closed his eyes in terror as he knew he was about to be crushed but merely gasped heavily as everything went dark and  of heavy flesh brushed and pressed on top of him... he found a gap. He laughed nervously at how insanely close that was, and then coughed as the scent of leather and scent overwhelmed him. Shamefully though... he had to admit this was kind of hot. They didn't usually do underfoot play and he wasn't usually into the violent part of size play... but the unintentional dominance of being little more than an uncomfortable sensation like a pebble or grain to her senses was terribly arousing for some reason. He hoped she realized he was here though... the guilt she would have for accidentally putting too much pressure down and squishing him would weigh her down for the rest of her life... he made sure to wiggle to get her attention, her foot tensing slightly and his sense of gravity shifting. Soon he was hit with a blast of light and cold, fresh air. Macris gasping and peeling him away from her sole, putting him back on the table

"Oh fuck! Are you alright!?!" She said, horrified.

He caught his breath, but nodded, still red from his wandering thoughts. "Yeah... you didn't even knock the wind out of me... just scared the shit out of me."

She sighed with immense relief, shaking her head. "God I'm a fucking idiot... I could have just checked them myself..."

"You asked for a reason." He decided to tease.

"... . It was a stupid reason though... though they legitimately feel better too... there was something there?"

"Some crystals or something, they weren't too big... and uh... don't beat yourself up over it... ultimately I uh... admit there's other parts I like of you more but... your feet are pretty sexy... getting trapped was uh..."

She blushed and laughed but shook her head, holding it up with her hands. "Oh wow... you're that into them?!"

"Well... come on! They're what I see 90% of the time unless I want to crane my neck all the way back and get sore... b-besides... they're very expressive and I can tell a lot about what's going on and you take great care of them..."

"Fair points... just... don't get yourself killed over them... you ever do that intentionally you're spending the night in the Arctic Air." She jokingly threatened

"You'd put me in the fridge for loving you!?" He said, laughing.

"Well... only way I can imagine cooling you off... I'll... look into some equipment though so you can... enjoy yourself without me worrying too much about a twitch." She said. He blushed a lot. She then stared at the dance floor for and smiled to him. "That floor is completely dead... you should know what that means."

"... Right after that lecture you want me to dance with you?" He said, laughing

"Well... stay right in that white square. I do my jig, you do yours. We’re technically “dancing together" then, sound good?"

"...Sure..." He said...  embarrassed. He never actually expected to uh... court her like that. He hoped he was good.

She then nicely set him on the ground and pulled her sandals off, soon planting both her feet on either side of him. Blushing as he could see the slight twitching of her half erect cock from under her dress and the reflective shine of a trickle of girlcum on her thigh. He got redder as she smirked, clearly not caring about what others thought and teasing him, though honestly most were probably quite bare. She then tapped the ground hard with her left foot, causing him to stumble. She usually didn't try to do that unless she was teasing him.

"Come on... I'm not that patient. Lead me to the floor." She said with a playful smirk. He shyly made his way to floor. She occasionally lazily lifted her foot and planted it accurately beside him when he made enough progress to justify a step for her. Soon she stood in front of him, glancing down with her feet shifting and wiggling excitedly.

"Alright... you're in the white square. Just stay righttt...."

She said, dragging it out as she lifted a foot over him and lowered it until only an inch or so remained between him and it. A teasing reminder of the power he accidentally ran into earlier... it put him on one hell of an edge.

"... There! I wouldn't want to step on you!"

She ended with a playful and lighthearted tone. Pulling her foot back and using her big toe to point to where he was, resting it back on the floor in front of him. He nodded and she softly dragged, tapped and flexed her feet around him, and he tried to match. It was incredibly stupid and awkward, neither of them could really dance and them doing this together was risky. She often caused him fall on his ass and he caused her to get dizzy as she kept her eyes on the ground and made a tight circle around him, but they both wound up laughing together as they left when the floor filled up.

She would nicely pick him up, smiling warmly to him. They went into the restroom to clean off and get ready for home. Now that he was clean and they were both in a cab, she watched him as she held him in her hands. He looked up to her.

“What’s up?"

She brought him close to her lips and puckered them, he pressed into them without prompting, with the lipstick coating him pretty heavily until her warm, wet tongue licked him over. His body and clothing soaked in spit. He loved it. She cupped her hands around him so all he could dimly see was her mouth.

"... I'm so wet down there right now... do you want to check it out?" She whispered, biting her lip and giggling earnestly. He'd rub her lip as a yes, causing her to giggle harder, uncrossing her legs briefly and setting him in her skirt, crossing them again. He got undressed; the clothes already ruined by her kiss anyways, and moved toward her crotch quickly. Blushing intensely as a powerful wave of the scent of precum from the tip of her glans and the drool from her labia hit him.

He soon bumped into something, slowly feeling the thick curve of her glans and the sweaty film on it, squirming underneath and feeling the gentle pulse and intense warmth from her testicles, blushing. Slowly but surely by scent and touch he found his way around her testes, and toward her thighs, which were wiggling slightly with excitement as she could sense him drawing closer. He found a gap between thigh and ball and was soon next to her thick, soaked labia, her scrotum rubbing against it slightly.

He slowly found a few spots of purchase on the labia and found an inset where he could stand on her labia to squirm into her. He gasped as his erection now began to ache after a night of teasing. He pressed into her folds aggressively, trying to slip in without her help or the help of well... the glans of a toy or another mate. Her labia weren't budging though to his request and he was getting more desperate. He didn't want to be blocked like this! Too fucking pathetically small to even enter his partner when she wanted him most! He pounded against them with an annoyed cry but they didn't move.

 He sighed, resting in the narrow ledge he was in. He then gasped as he felt her body shift subtly with her growing arousal, her hips moving and a small gap appearing as her labia relaxed , a puff of warm and the nearly mind altering scent of her feminine sex practically blowing him away literally and metaphorically. He quickly went in, looking around blindly for the "hidden switch" until he ran into a nub that was nearly as wide and tall as he was... her clitoris. He blushed happily, softly tending to himself as he felt her getting up and out of the cab, nervous to see her labia close together for a few moments, sealing him behind strong muscle. Soon she was in naked in bed and softly rubbing the rest of her body, her labia open and his goal simply to help her out. He'd finish on her clit as his own tiny way of feeling dominant before nicely kneading and rubbing it gingerly, the rumble of her lungs as she cooed felt even down here, her inner self shifting and rolling slightly as her hips twisted and turned. He did his best to keep the pressure on as, more and more, her movements grew erratic and jerky. He'd  suddenly have to hang on for dear life as her hips bucked instinctually, leaving the bed and crashing back down as she reached a male orgasm, probably filling, if not rupturing , an unfortunate condom. He then put all his efforts into letting her have the rarer female orgasm. Her pants grew higher in pitch and her hips twitched more, the air growing more and more humid until he saw, heard and eventually felt a spurt of girlcum smashing into him. Her canal filling slightly and sending him slushing around as she wriggled and cried out in sheer ecstasy, soon throwing him around one last time as she crashed back down and recuperated. He pulled his head out of the pool of girlcum he was in and crawled to a "drier" spot inside her - catching his breath as the usual soreness began to overtake him. He squirmed out of a gap in her soaked labia and was now in her messy, sex-scented crotch. He chuckled as heard her snoring incredibly loudly. Slowly he made his way to an access to his room - passing right out himself.