- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Credits to Yesman for the pretty clever chapter title.

"I can't believe you even shrunk," Jessica whispered as she carried Alex through the halls. "I mean, how does that even happen?"

"I still have no idea," Alex replied. "And I don't know why it was so small, either. I mean, it wouldn't be nearly as bad if I was even just an inch, but man, it's really tough when you're this small."

"I bet."

Alex's ears rang at the pounding footsteps of hundreds of other students quickly walking through the halls to get to class on time. It was the loudest environment he'd been in so far. Alex gulped as he readied himself for the day.

-----------------

Sally had just returned home from dropping Alex off. Amanda went to a nearby college, so she could return home every day. She was there at the moment. Which meant Sally was alone for the next few hours.

Sally chuckled to herself. She wasn't alone; in fact, she had millions with her! Sally dropped her purse next to the door and strolled into the living room, where she kicked off her sandals without a second thought. Her sandals had actually crushed a few cities, though she had no idea. The enormous masses of leather slammed down with more force than a meteor and completely obliterated everything beneath them. The two landed miles apart, and even though they'd actually only crushed a few cities, their effects were felt throughout. And this was just by Sally's sandals hitting the ground. Her entire body weight slamming into the ground through her foot was much stronger.

"Time to have some fun with these holograms," Sally said to herself. "Whoever invented these must be rich! They're so lifelike!"

Sally decided to begin in the living room, where she already was. She saw the faintest gray patch on the ground and started with that. Her titanic, bare sole rose up high into the sky.

Miles below countless people screamed and ran amok in the streets, hoping this goddess of a woman would spare them. Some got down and began worshipping her, though she could not hear them. Some stood and did nothing, knowing that if she thought they were mere holograms, they were already doomed.

And doomed they were. The few cities caught beneath Sally's monolithic sole had no chance of survival. Destruction was immediate and total. As soon as Sally's sole touched the tallest of skyscrapers, they instantly crumbled and fell to the ground in a monstrous heap of dirt and rubble. Only a few milliseconds after the highest buildings fall did the rest of the city do so as well. Her foot came down at incredible speeds and to her there was no difference between 300 foot tall skyscrapers and 20 foot tall homes.

The unlucky souls under her sole died immediately. There were no survivors, for her sole was much too large. Even if anyone had managed to survive her sole's impact, they wouldn't have survived the pressure of her foot or would have suffocated shortly after it came down.

Sally wriggled her toes, admiring her new French pedicure. This simple action caused earthquakes for nearby cities and shook the ground forcefully for other farther ones. She had just barely felt the minuscule cities offer the slightest bit of resistance before her foot absolutely destroyed them. She paid no attention to this and walked across the room to the bathroom.

Sally's tremendous footfalls from her enormous feet shook the entire house, at least from the perspective of the tiny cities. Any city within the home felt some sort of effect from Sally's walking, whether it be a minor inconvenience and a little shaking to earthquakes worse than most experienced on earth. Sally, with her gaze focused on the bathroom door, failed to notice the dozen or so cities she effortlessly leveled beneath her feet. One city somehow managed to avoid her colossal feet and found itself stuck right in between the gap between Sally's big and second toes. Though the city had been spared total annihilation from the truly goddess feet of the woman, they experienced an absolutely devastating earthquake. The entire ground shook, and it seemed like the earth was flint to split. Skyscrapers, hundreds of feet tall, toppled to the ground, smashing all caught beneath. Dust filled the air, making it hard to breathe. All the people could see was gray dust all around in the air, and all they could hear (besides the constant ringing in their ears and the lingering boom of Sally's footstep) was the creaking and moaning of fallin buildings. Some wished they'd been crushed beneath her foot for a swifter death than this.

But, of course, Sally knew nothing of the destruction she was causing.

Sally grabbed some of her clothes from her bedroom before going back into the bathroom. She turned on the shower head and waited for a few moments while the water warmed up.

-----------------

Jonestown was just one of the countless cities that had found themselves mysteriously transported into the suburban home of Alex, Sally and Amanda. So far they'd been luckier than most others and had no direct contact with either of the giants.

But that was about to change.

Surrounding the city on all four sides were white walls, each one miles tall. And incredibly far above, what seemed like farther than even possible, was what looked like some sort of gray contraption.

The citizens of Jonestown, after adjusting to their situation, had been mildly annoyed at the footsteps of the giantesses. They were about to become more than just "mildly annoyed," though.

As they were going about their business, trying in vain to think of a plan to save themselves from their predicament, they felt some minor tremors from across the house. They sighed at the inconvenience and went back to their business. The tremors didn't go away, though; in fact, they became stronger. The effects went from slight ripples and quakes in the ground to steps that jostled the people and sent them up a few inches in the air. And they only got stronger.

Suddenly, an enormous white structure moved, which the people figured out was a door. In stepped the enormous giantess they'd feared so much, the one that'd been causing these tremors. She paid absolutely no attention as she took another earth shaking step and set down her clothes. The people of Jonestown hadn't yet experienced anything on this scale. Everyone was taken aback at how enormous the giantess was. She easily dwarfed mountains. Mountains weren't even as tall as her feet. Her footsteps rocked their entire world, and buildings swayed back and forth.

The giantess walked over to the white structure which contained Jonestown in two gigantic steps, each one causing the city to experience some forms of destruction. Then, she reached high up into the sky for the gray structure and turned her hand to the side before walking back.

An ear splitting roar filled the air, and people looked up in the sky in fear as they held their ears. Literal waterfalls rained down from above, descending at insane speeds. Droplets of water that were larger than the skyscrapers fell from above. The people of Jonestown quickly realized their situation: they were inside a bathtub, and the shower head had been turned on. They were screwed.

Almost as soon as the shower had been turned on did the destruction commence. The water droplets collided with the city and smashed buildings apart before exploding and hurling down gallons upon gallons of water into the streets of the city. Flooding soon began, and the streets of what little city was left were filled with water 3 feet high. Buildings were destroyed all over beneath the mighty water droplets.

In their panic and confusion the people Jonestown had failed to notice Sally had stripped naked and had begun to enter the shower. Her beautiful nude form became visible to the tiny citizens below, albeit only for a few moments. Not many had survived the initial monsoon of shower water, but some had. These people soon met their end, however.

Sally's dirty barefoot entered the shower. It came down on the wet white porcelain and decimated the city of Jonestown in its step as well. Her foot had already become wet as she took her step. Her set foot landed on Jonestown, destroying absolutely everything. No building or person was spared beneath her almighty foot.

Sally, having not even noticed Jonestown, continued on with her shower like nothing had happened. She washed her breasts, her feet, her ass, her womanhood, everything. She knew she had nothing else to do and as such took her time.

After nearly 20 minutes Sally exited the shower. Dripping wet, she quickly grabbed for a nearby towel to dry herself off with. She slipped into a small shirt and yoga pants, leaving her feet bare. She had always liked the feeling of her bare feet on the cold wood floor and as such usually didn't wear socks. This time was no exception.

Sally exited the bathroom, her cool feet slapping off the wooden floor with loud booms. The peeling sound of her flesh leaving the ground filled the air. As usual, a few cities found themselves demolished beneath the merciless feet of Sally.

Sally, being fairly bored with nothing to do and not wanting to run after just taking a shower, looked to the tiny cities for entertainment. She leaned over and scooped up a city under her huge nail. She toyed with it a bit, teasing the occupants and pretending to drop them a few times. She then sat down and lay her foot over her knee before she took the tiny city in her nail and smashed it into her sole. She just wanted to see what it felt like to do that. The occupants of the city died on impact. Her foot, though fairly soft, and especially after a shower, was like a brick wall for the people. And at the speed there were going, it was terrible for them. Some incredibly lucky people found themselves lodged between one of the canyon sized wrinkles in Sally's sole, though their luck soon ran out when Sally flexed her foot and crushed everyone in the wrinkles.

Just like that, a few hundred thousand people had had their lives instantly snuffed out by a 60 mile + woman just for her amusement.

The cities on the hardwood floor looked up in utter terror as Sally stood up from the couch and smiled playfully down at the ground by her toes. She gave them a few wiggles, giggled a little and took a step forward. The next few hours would be constant fear and total destruction for the minuscule cities trapped in the home of a ginormous suburban mom. If she viewed them as people, they might have had a chance, but since she had mistaken them for "holograms," many believed there was no hope for them. And for the majority of cities that happened to be near Sally, that was very true.
Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter will be all about Alex and Jessica.