- Text Size +
Alex's heart raced as Jessica stepped into room 324, the math room. Sitting at her desk was Ms. Stevens, the bipolar teacher who was notoriously cruel at times and pretty cool at others. She was young, no older than 25. Dark black hair fell down her back. She had icy, pale blue eyes and a sharp nose. To Alex, though she was arguably the meanest, Ms. Stevens was arguably the prettiest teacher as well. Right now she was looking over some papers, her face void of expression.

Jessica took her seat, which luckily happened to be in the back. There was only one other person in the back row, a girl three seats away. Everyone else was in front of them, so Jessica could conceal Alex fairly easily.

The room was buzzing with noise and chatter for a few moments before the bell rang and Ms. Stevens stood up. Her heels clacked loudly across the floor as she crossed the room. She stopped at each students desk, checking for homework.

Jessica placed her binder down as lightly as possible, careful of the tiny human she had on her desk. The binder was hundreds of feet tall to Alex on its side, so he could easily hide behind it if need be. Jessica's blonde hair hanged freely about as she reached down into her backpack for Friday's assignment.

Ms. Stevens continued checking each desk, eventually reaching Alex and Jessica. Alex stares up in awe as Ms. Stevens stood close to the desk, absolutely towering over everything in sight for Alex. She stretched miles up into the air, and Alex felt a bit dizzy as he forced his head to move back. He heard a loud scraping-ish sound, only to discover it was the black fabric of Ms. Stevens' dress rubbing against the desk. The colossus finally lumbered away after a quick examination of the work, her incredibly loud heels hurting Alex's ears with each step.

After checking homework, Ms. Stevens began the day's lesson. Alex tried to pay attention, but it was next to impossible with the constant scribbling of Jessica's pencil and the powerful voice of his teacher. He couldn't take any notes either, and he couldn't see the board past the binder, so he sat patiently for a while. Every now and then a pink nail would enter his peripheral vision and Alex would turn around to see Jessica's huge finger laying next to him. Jessica would flash a few mile long smile at Alex and occasionally stroke him with her finger. Alex thoroughly enjoyed the warm touch of her finger and the change of pace and style with Jessica. His mother didn't care about him and Amanda was cruel, but Jessica was kind and considerate.

Things seemed to be going well for a while until Ms. Stevens seemed to notice something off with Jessica.

"Jessica, what are you smiling down at?" She asked coldly, her eyes narrowing as she placed her hands on her hips.

Jessica began to flush pink as students' eyes turned on her. "Nothing, Ms. Stevens. I was just entering some numbers into my calculator."

"Your calculator? You're sure it wasn't your phone, or something else?" Ms. Stevens saw right through the lie. She began to walk slowly towards Jessica's desk.

Both Alex's and Jessica's hearts raced. Alex felt Jessica's fingers, this time hot instead of warm, very lightly wrap around him and push him into the binder. The ground trembled beneath Ms. Stevens' feet.

Me. Stevens reached Jessica's desk and looked down at it condescendingly.

"Where's your calculator?" She asked Jessica.

Jessica sat in her seat quietly with no response. She had none.

"See me after school, young lady," Ms. Stevens sneered as she walked away towards the front of the room. Jessica turned bright red as some kids in the room snickered at her. Slowly, Jessica pulled Alex from out of the binder.

Alex's heart slowed down as he felt the comforting fingers of his crush surround him and pull him out from the binder. He noticed how clearly embarrassed Jessica was, and, feeling it was his fault, tried to make himself as small as possible to avoid notice from anyone, even though it wouldn't do anything.

Over time people seemed to forget the entire ordeal and Jessica seemed to calm down as well. She also seemed to forget Alex was there temporarily and began to drum her fingers on the desk mid lesson, shaking the whole ground and forcing Alex to the ground for the umpteenth time. She soon realized her mistake and blushed before smiling down guiltily at Alex.

After a very long time the bell rang loudly, hurting Alex's ears. Students rose from their seats and began conversing as they exited the room. Ms. Stevens said something, but no one could hear her over the clamor.

Jessica scooped Alex up into her hand and avoided Ms. Stevens' gaze as the latter scowled at her. Jessica exited the room, Alex secure in her hand, and headed for the bathroom. She entered, and there were luckily no other girls in there at the time.

"Okay Alex," she began, "I don't know where to keep you. On my desk seems to draw attention. I'm not sure about my pocket; it seems dangerous. Same with my bra, and I don't know if you should go there..." Jessica smiled teasingly down at Alex, who in turn blushed and looked down. He looked back up and saw Jessica's finger coming towards him. He embraced it and felt her warmth surge through him as she rubbed him gently.

"The only other place I could think of was the ground, but that might be dangerous," Jessica said. "What do you think?"

"I rode in the car with my mom before on her sandal," Alex told Jessica, eliciting a gasp from her. "Don't worry, though. I was fine. It was pretty nice, actually, and safe."

"So... my sandal, then?"

"It's up to you. The ground, your sandal, your pocket, wherever's fine."

"Well, it's YOUR body we're talking about, silly," she said, giving Alex a little push with her finger. "You should care more about where you're going."

"I'm fine with whatever, really."

"The ground, then?"

"Alright. Just... please watch your step. Be careful when you move your foot around, so you don't accidentally hit me. And could you share your notes with me later?"

Jessica laughed. "I'll be sure to be careful. You know me. And of course you can use my notes. I understand it's pretty hard to take notes when you're that size."

"Yeah, my mom said I had to go to school because I'd already gotten so far and I couldn't just fail the year now. Makes sense, I guess, but it really complicated things."

"I see where she's coming from, but yeah, it'd probably have been impossible to get by alone. How will you even take finals?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe there's an online copy or something? Oh, and thank you so much for helping me out. You're right; I wouldn't have been able to do anything without you."

Jessica blushed. "Aww, no problem. I'm glad it was you who shrunk. I wouldn't want to be helping some other people in your situation. Well, er, I'm not glad you shrunk, but-"

Alex laughed. "I know what you mean. Let's get to class before the bell rings. What's next, by the way?"

"English," Jessica said as she got up from her seat and exited the bathroom. The English teacher was pretty nice. She hopefully wouldn't give them a hard time.

The bell rang as Jessica took her seat, again luckily in the back of the room. As she placed some of her books, papers and whatnot on the ground, she deposited Alex ok the ground as well. She placed him a few (thousand) feet in front of hers, far enough away so that he was safe from them but not too far either. Jessica gave him a smile before sitting back up and paying attention to the teacher.

Alex, unable to see the board from his position and much too small to take notes of any kind, had nothing to do. He resorted to watching Jessica's feet, as it would be the only thing offering some sort of entertainment or something worth watching.

It was very fortunate that Jessica had placed Alex a good distance away, for she was very antsy and playful with her feet. She was constantly changing positions and playing with her feet, tapping then, crossing them, even going so far as to sometimes slipping her sandals off for a few moments and playing with those before putting them back on. Had Alex been close to those monstrosities, he would be in a very dangerous situation indeed.

Alex watched in awe as the unbelievably titanic feet moved around gracefully and effortlessly. It seemed like something that enormous would be impossible to move, but there they were, dancing about like it was nothing.

The earth trembled and shook for Alex every time Jessica mindlessly tapped her foot. An unconscious action to her was an earth rendering one for her little friend. Feet miles long tend to do that.

When the strappy leather sandals slid off Jessica's feet was when Alex got pretty frightened. They moved hundreds of feet forward as Jessica flicked them off and ahead. They were pretty close to Alex, actually. Then, Jessica placed her feet on top of the sandals but not in them, crushing the straps beneath her feet.

Alex was genuinely scared as Jessica's feet were only a few hundred feet away as opposed to a few thousand. Her pink toes wiggled atop the sandals. Feeling playful, Jessica grasped the straps of one of her sandals between her toes and lifted it into the air. She dangled the sandal between her toes, lifting her foot up and down over and over and jiggling the sandal. The sandal swung about haphazardly, and Alex was frightened. He was afraid the sandal would fly loose and might land on him. An 8 mile long leather sandal would be the end of him, especially from that height and speed.

Alex felt a little better when the sandal dropped. It wasn't flung, but it fell in the same spot. The force of the sandal hitting the ground caused Alex to fall. Jessica's feet resumed their playful activity, shaking Alex's whole world as they drummed and tapped and danced.

Another boom surged through the ground, though it was much lighter and had a high pitched sound. Alex looked over and saw a long, yellow thing laying on the ground and discovered that it was a pencil. Which meant...

An ocean of blonde hair entered Alex's vision just a second before Jessica's entire face did. She reached down, long slender fingers grasping around the pencil before lifting up. Before she went back to work, she wanted to check on Alex. She looked over at him and stifled a gasp by covering her mouth with her hand. She saw Alex's tiny frame laying on the ground, next to her comparatively enormous sandals and feet. Quickly she pulled them back, not wanting to put Alex in any more danger. She looked down at Alex, who was in turn looking at her. She went a little pink and mouthed "sorry" before going back to work. She was now conscious of her actions and slipped her feet back into her sandals. She didn't play with her feet anymore, at least not intentionally.

Alex was grateful that Jessica moved her feet. However, he couldn't help but feel a little... aroused. It was a weird feeling. Being so small near his mom's feet was strange and at times gross and uncomfortable. Jessica, though, was different. It was strange being so helpless at his crush's feet and it kind of turned Alex on. He quickly shook the thoughts from his head.

The bell rang and Jessica scooped Alex up. They continued to their next few classes, which went very similarly to English.

Finally, after Spanish, Alex asked what was next.

"Lunch," Jessica replied as she walked down the halls. "Then last period and we're done."

Alex felt a bit frightened at the thought of lunch. He was scared Jessica might forget him, but he trusted her. She would watch out for him. Besides, he was pretty hungry as well, and a crumb would be sufficient for him. Alex looked at a clock in the hall as they neared the cafeteria. 12:30. Only a few more hours and the day would be over. Hopefully surviving them wouldn't be too hard.
Chapter End Notes:
For the next chapter, would you guys like to see what I had planned or a chapter similar to Mom's day alone, but with Amanda?