- Text Size +
Sally pulled the keys out of the ignition and stepped out of the car, slamming the door as she got out. The bright, hot sun reflected off of her polished toes. She walked to the front door and rummaged for her keys in her purse for a bit before finding them and pulling them out. She opened the door and stomped angrily inside. Although she was hot, she didn't turn on the AC, and instead only opened a window a little bit. Sally then turned around and began to scan the floor, her green eyes looking intently for any puny city she could find. She was quite upset with those things and wanted to take some anger out on whichever unfortunate city she saw first.

Sally had just returned from the salon. She was back after having been there just yesterday. She was having fun playing with the holograms, stepping on them and whatnot. After she'd finished with them, she went into the living room and started to read a book, propping her feet up. That's when she noticed there were a few noticeable chips in her polish. Irate, she called the salon again and demanded a new pedicure, but, seeing as they were closed, had to come tomorrow. She went, this time settling on a red color for her toes, not wanting another French pedicure.

Still upset with what the tiny cities had done to her polish, Sally decided to dole out a little punishment. Not wanting to risk another chip, she kept her sandals on as she walked around the house. One unlucky city happened to be very close to where Sally was looking. The city was on the small side of the scale, small enough to fit under Sally's big toe if she so chose.

Sally walked slowly over to the city, conscious of her footsteps and the damage they were already causing to the miniature city. She lifted her huge sandal over it, the yellowish leather growing larger as it descended. She slammed her foot down on top of the city, completely obliterating it.

Sally moved on to the next one, having a fun idea for this next city. Spotting a slightly larger city next to a chair in the kitchen, she began to head over to it, taking extra powerful steps to instill more fear into the people.

The ground shook a tremendous amount for the tiny people as Sally lumbered towards them. Buildings swayed and fell from the earthquakes that were nearly beyond the Richter scale. She stopped near the city, placing one titanic foot on either side of the city. Smiling and laughing, Sally bent over and picked up the micro city between her thumb and forefinger. People were flung to the ground as the city rose at immeasurable speeds. Sally's red lips parted as she flashed her white teeth at the city, toying with it. She then lowered the city back towards the ground, sending people flying through the air and lifting a few buildings out of the ground.

Sally laughed again as she placed the city on the back of her shoe, right under her heel. Sally, taking pride in her body and wanting her feet to look nice, also had a good looking heel, making sure that it had very few cracks and little dead skin. She tauntingly moved her hair of the way and put her hand to her ear, asking for the citizens of the city to scream louder. She couldn't hear them either way, but she was satisfied in knowing that they were definitely screaming right about now.

The people below were indeed screaming as they looked up at Sally's massive heel. The immaculate, clean heel filled their entire vision and lowered at an alarming rate. The sweet scent of peaches filled the air as her heel grew closer to the city. It felt like an eternity for the people below for her heel to reach the city. The destruction, however, was instantaneous. Buildings crumbled and the entire city was pulverized as her smooth heel made contact with the settlement. Sally could barely feel anything at all, but she did feel a little bit and knew that she had destroyed the city, just like that.

Sally continued to destroy cities for a bit, stepping on whichever ones she could find. As time went on she became more aware of just how much power she had over the cities and of her tremendous size. She hadn't really thought about it before, but now she was taken aback by her total control of the holograms below.

Wanting to get a more accurate estimation of her size, Sally took off her right sandal and placed it on the floor. She looked around for a city until she found one back in the living room. She gently walked over to it, this time not wanting to cause too much damage to it.

This particular city was also on the smaller side of the spectrum. Tbough she tried to keep them to a minimum, Sally's earthquakes were even worse for the people because of their reduced size.

Sally reached the city and bent over, resting on her knees. She slowly and carefully picked up her foot and placed it to the right of the city. She stared at it for a while, taking in her huge size. The city was a bit smaller than her big toe, giving Sally an idea of just how massive she was compared to the city. She liked it.

The unfortunate city had nearly been destroyed from the sheer force of Sally's toe landing near the city. They were soon out of their misery as the bottom of a monolithic sandal stepped on their small establishment and snuffed them out.

Sally slipped off her other sandal and went into the kitchen to prepare herself a snack. Having felt she had sufficiently punished the cities, she wanted to relax and wind down. Her bare feet slapped against the cold kitchen tile, unknowingly crushing a few cities that happened to be in her path. Her mind set on something else, she didn't even feel them as they crumbled beneath her soles.

Sally opened the fridge and grabbed some cheese, then headed to the pantry to retrieve a box of crackers. She took seven crackers out, cut the cheese into seven pieces and headed back into the living room. She flipped on the TV, grabbed her book from yesterday and again propped her feet up, crossing the right over the left.

Sally read her book, the constant, quiet background noise of the television filling the air. Every now and then she would flex her toes and examine her polish, looking for any flaws or chops, happy that she couldn't find any.

After a couple of hours of reading and watching TV, Sally began to yawn a bit. Checking the clock, she noted that it was only 6:00. She was tired but didn't want to turn in so early, so she settled on taking a quick nap.

She sauntered into her bedroom, not even taking her clothes off as she closed the door and hopped into bed. She pulled the covers over herself and closed her eyes. After a short while, she began to drift off.