- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melissa starts off the night bad. 

Since the adventure two weeks ago with Hayley and Meghan, Melissa had since moved into her dorm room at her college just outside of Memphis, TN.  Her roommate seemed nice, she was from New York City. 

 

Her name was Brianna.  She had long curly black hair and a nice toned body and was around 5’11”.   She was going to school to be a Pharmacist so she seemed to always have a book in her hands. 

 

Melissa walked into the dorm room with the last of her things from her car and one of those things happened to be the shrink ray machine which was small enough to set on her desk beneath her bed.  Brianna was on the bed with her computer up as she looked at Melissa.  She took out her earbud.

 

“Hey do you want to go get food with me??” Brianna asked questioningly. 

 

“No Thanks, tomorrow?” Melissa asked. 

 

“Yea, sure.” Brianna said as she stood up and slipped on her mainly white with black accents Asics GEL Volleycross Revolution shoes. 

 

She was out the door in about two seconds and Melissa was all alone in the room.  She looked at what she could possibly put a way in her limited storage.  Then Melissa felt urges to shrink herself in her dorm room.  It would be an awesome experience to see how she would be treated with Brianna does not know that she is shrunk.  

 

Melissa had found a portable version that her father had made and that was only about the size of a lava lamp, and it only needed to be plugged in and turned on.  She did just that and the machine hummed to life.  Melissa looked around to make sure she had space in the average sized dorm room, which was not too big.  She then made sure to make herself small enough and she suddenly remembered something. The pills, that made her really strong.  

 

Two days ago, Melissa had found some pills at an online Pharmacy.  They claimed to make her invincible, for the most part.  Melissa had received them yesterday and she tore open one packet.  She swallowed the pill in the packet.  She read the instructions after she did and was really wowed by the fact that they each lasted up to 5 days. 

 

With the pills now taken, Melissa again made sure that the machine was set to 1/8th of an inch tall.  She then hit the button to shrink herself and stepped back.  The machine vibrated and shook and a blue light shot out at her.  She was 1/8th of an inch tall instantly.  She looked from side to side and saw a ring of blue light fading in the distance. 

BOOOOMMMM!!!!

 

Unfortunately a stress ball had been knocked off the side of a box that was sitting next to the shrinking machine when Melissa shrunk herself.  It happened to bounce right on the power button of the machine, making it shut off. 

 

“Great, now I have to get Brianna to help me.” Melissa moaned.

 

She started walking towards Brianna’s side of the room and looked at all the things lying on the floor.   She walked right up the a balled up sock that Brianna had probably used in the past 24 hours since she could still smell it.  Melissa then wandered towards the closet where Brianna kept her dirty laundry, and lots of her shoes.  

 

Lucky for Melissa Brianna has a bad habit of leaving her shoes tossed and turned.  She looked at the detail of one of the overturned Nike shoe on its side.  The colors of the leather and mesh on the shoe were very vibrant.  Pink was the mesh color and Turquoise was the leather color and Pink for the laces.  Melissa saw the name of the shoe and it read:

“Nike Air Max Thea”

 

Melissa reached out and touched the felt of what would be the inside of the shoe if it were upright.  Melissa’s size was small enough to make the shoe like an entire city block.  She looked up and saw the tag on the Shoe. 

 

“Wow, size 9 ½  for Brianna’s shoe size, absolutely massive.” Melissa said softly. 

 

Melissa sniffed the air a little bit.  It smelled musky, she assumed that Brianna had worn these in the past week but how much Melissa was not sure of.  Melissa cocked her head and turned and headed toward the laundry basket which was overturned.  Melissa saw another bunched up sock. 

 

“My favorite!” she squealed. 

 

She crawled in and before she could get out, The room door opened.  Melissa started to crawl as fast as she could but to her surprise the sock she was in was lifted up. 

 

Brianna had just gotten back from supper and was bored on what to do.  Her mom had taught her good lessons on how to be neat and she thought she would indulge herself in one of those activities.  Laundry was not her favorite thing to do but she knew it had to be done.  Gathering up her loose clothes she tossed them into her hamper bag and started walking towards the laundry room in the basement of the dorm, She was halfway there when she remembered she would read one of her class books while laundry was being done. 

 

Arriving at the room again she grabbed her Psychology book and her iPod and left again for the laundry room, unknowingly carrying a small passenger with her.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews, Comments, and Suggestions appreciated.  Hope you enjoy!!