- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

"twitches"

 

Looks at the paper, looks back smiling.

So... i might have pulled an all nighter... twice.

Welcome back so soon everyone :)

After i read all the amazing reviews i received last chapter... i knew i just had to post another one. I felt so much joy from reading what everyone wrote, i almost cried.

TwT

 

Anyways this chapter... yea it was hard. But thankfully i didn't have to go into it alone. I want to give a shoutout to Franchise Writer who stayed up with me all night... one of the nights, and helped me polish it at every corner.

This chapter to me looks like a gem :3

I hope you all think so to.

Enjoy!

 

Franchise Writer: P.S. I slipped in some spoilers for you all to find that Sterben doesn't know about, good luck~

 

Sterben: NO NOT MY SECRETS!

Claire casually shifted in her sleep as she felt the gentle warmth from last night slowly leaving her. Pouting, her eyes began to flutter opened as she leaned up tiredly. Yawning out, she stretched her painless limbs before looking around for Kai.

Last night, it had been one of the best nights of… well, honestly her life. Kai was unlike anyone she had ever met, adult or child. She had a story for everything, each just as entertaining as the last. Hearing about her full past, her troubles, her life in general. It made her feel important as she listened. And it seemed Kai was just as thrilled about it as she was.

However, as the brunette's eyes traveled over the dirty room, she frowned as she saw said, girl, absent from it. She was still on her worn out bed, but just her. “Kai…?” Looking around, Claire sighed before standing up. She was rather tired.

They had spent most of the night talking together. It wasn’t till about four or five in the morning the young girl had finally passed out, a content smile on her features causing the shrunken girls heart to flutter.

It never occurred to her until last night but, it seemed like she was really beginning to make a difference like she wanted to when she first came to the daycare…. Although this was most certainly not what she imagined when she chose this line of work…. But it wasn’t too bad… kind of.

Hearing a faint flushing sound from the door beside the bedrooms, Claire looked over confused before it cracked open. Poking her head out, Kai looked over at Claire concerned as a toothbrush hung limply from her lips.

“Id ou all me?” Staring up at her blankly, the olive skinned girl got the picture before pulling her head back into the bathroom. After another quick sound of water, Kai came back out, minus her brush as she made her way to her bed.

“You called?” Chuckling dryly, Claire nodded before making her way to the other side of the mattress so Kai could sit down next to her. “I was wondering where you went off to. So... you brush your teeth…?” Forming a tick mark over her brow, the Hawaiian native scowled at her before flopping down on the bed.

“Yes, I brush my teeth! What kind of a savage doesn’t do…” Kai paused her sentence as she saw the amused expression Claire wore in return. “S-S-Shut up! I brush them all the time alright, geez…” She sighed before rubbing her neck tiredly.

Giggling, Claire joined her as they sat down with one another. “So… a-about last night…” Kai mumbled out quietly as her eyes turned away from her. Looking up at the younger girl confused, she didn’t need to inquire long as a pair if hand lifted her up in from of her.

“S-Sorry… sorry, about well… I guess everything really. I shouldn’t have been so hostile towards ya. You’re pretty cool actually….” She mumbled quietly earning a smile in return from Claire. “Hey, you’ve apologized to me like a dozen times last night. Let’s just move on alright. I forgive you.”

Nodding, Kai still looked away in embarrassment as she tried to express her deep penitence for her actions from before. Feeling a gentle pull on her fingers, her eyes traveled back before she smiled happily.

Hugging Claire into her chest, the younger girl sighed before shaking her head. “It's 7:30… we need to start getting ready to go.” Nodding, Claire looked up at Kai happily but it didn’t look like she shared the same feelings at the moment.

“Kai, what’s the matter?” Shaking her head, her frown deepened as she stared down at Claire. “I guess I’m just sad. I’m going to miss having you around. You’re the first person I’ve ever really had a chance to talk with, well, like this.” She mumbled dryly earning a sad smile in return.

“I said the same thing to May before she handed me back to Sophia and Alexis, and this applies to you too. Anytime you want to talk with me, I’ll always be around to lend an ear.” Nodding, Kai smiled warmly before setting Claire back down.

“Alright, I guess I’ll take a consolation prize then. Too bad the twins won the grand one, though.” She laughed before moving around her room to gather her discarded clothing. “But I do have one prize I need to give you Claire.”

Raising her brow, the brunette looked up at Kai as she stood over her with an eager grin plastered to her lips. “Here, I’m going to give you something to remember me by. It might take some time getting used to, but I think you’ll like it once you do.”

Taking a tentative step back with worry, Claire raised her hand defensively as she saw Kai’s finger moving in front of her head. “N-N-No! A-Absolutely not, you are not doing something to me!” Pouting, Kai crossed her arms before scowling at her.

“Aww, why not? You don’t even know what I was going to do to ya.”, “And I don’t care, the last time you tried to do something to me you overloaded my senses and nearly choked me to death!” Laughing dryly, Kai moved her hands up in defense before a sly smile graced her lips.

“A-A-All right, hear me out. How about we make a deal? If you let me change one thing for you, then you’ll get to ask for one favor.” Pausing, Claire looked over Kai’s face for whatever deceit she could. “What’s the catch…?”

Snapping her fingers, Kai shook her head. “No catch. But having a favor to the bank in at any time is always good. I’m guessing you don’t have a lot of those within our little group yet do you?” pondering her words, Claire frowned knowing this was probably a mistake.

“W-W-What did you want to change for me…?” Grinning from ear to ear, Kai kneeled down before tapping her nose. “I’m going to give you your sense of smell back, but better!” Blinking once, then twice, Claire’s brow rose not understanding what she meant by better.

But now that she mentioned it she still couldn’t smell anything… that was probably something she needed to have fixed anyways… maybe this wouldn’t be so bad…? Sighing, Claire nodded slowly. “F-F-Fine… B-But don’t overload my receptor things again!”

Crossing her heart, kai grinned as she moved her finger over the brunette's face. “I wouldn’t dream of it, now take a nice deep breathe for me.” Doing as she said, Claire breathed in slowly before nearly gagging in disbelief.

Covering her nose as her eyes watered she glared daggers up at the younger girl who wore an amused smile. “Y-Y-YOU S-SAID YOU WOULDN’T DO THIS AGAIN!” Her nose felt like it was trying to fall off! Scoffing, Kai planted herself back on the bed as she looked down at Claire in mock pain.

“Mwaa going back on her word? Lies! I did not overload your senses, this time, Claire. I only made them a bit stronger.” She trailed off earning a glare from the still coughing girl. “Ok, hear me out. A person’s sense of smell is truly a remarkable thing. Animals have much stronger ones then we do… well, not we personally but you get what I mean. With it, they can smell things we never even register. Try taking another deep breath and tell me what you smell.”

Feeling her eye twitch, Claire growled quietly before doing as she was told. As expected however it burned just as painfully as before. Gagging, the brunette shook her head in dismay. How could she think she wanted this?!

The room around her was horrific! It was like stale sweat and moldy mildew. Not to mention all the shrunken men in the tubs. It was like they had never had a bath in their lives! And Kai was the worst! She had such a potent smell it was…

Opening her eyes slowly, Claire thought over everything she just smelled. ‘W-W-Wait, I was able to discern them…?’ Moving her shivering hands away from her nose, Claire sniffed the air slowly, her nose twitching as she smelled the scents around her.

“You can tell, can’t you? Everything in here has its own unique scent. It’s overbearing at first but with a little time, you can, in fact, differentiate them can’t you?” Looking around, Claire had to blink her eyes and rub them as she saw the room around her… almost lighter than before.

It seemed like there were colors in the air that weren’t there before. Sniffing, her nose tingled lightly as the colors seemingly moved into her lungs and traveled through her. “Wow…” She had no idea this was all the things her nose could do.

Moving to her nightstand, Kai pulled the drawer open before pulling out a small vial. “Here, take a whiff of this now.” Plucking the cork from the glass bottle, Kai waved it in front of her before the shrunken girl was suddenly hit by the full force of what was in it.

Almost staggering back in shock, she coughed a few times as she inhaled the scent. It smelled heavily of vanilla, with a hint of something else… something nutty. Hazelnut? No, Christmassy like… cinnamon over chestnuts, yes, it was chestnuts!

Closing her eyes, Claire bit her lip as she continued to sniff the air, her legs wobbling under her as she felt herself beginning to feel faint. Corking the vial, Kai moved her free hand behind Claire just as she fell down in bliss.

“Whoa, easy there. Take the scent with a grain of salt or you might just pass out.” Kai laughed as she moved the bottle back in her drawer. Looking up at Kai in wonder, Claire shook her head in disbelief. “T-T-That… that was the most breathtaking thing I-I’ve ever smelled, what was it?”

Smirking, Kai reached back in her drawer before pulling out about ten different vials, all the same size but with many different colored fluids inside of them. “These are pure extracts. There potent as all hell and are some of the best things to smell when life gets you down. Hell, I’ve almost creamed my pants just from sniffing them directly.” She chuckled in amusement before noticing the brunette blushing faintly.

“I guess the feelings mutual huh?” Nodding in embarrassment, Claire shook her head in disbelief. “I… I just can’t wrap my head around this. This is, it’s amazing! Is your sense of smell like this all the time?!” Chuckling, Kai rubbed the back of her head sheepishly before tapping her own nose.

“Actually, mine's a bit more powerful. You see, what I did to you yesterday when I overloaded your senses, yea, that’s what mine are like all the time.” Gawking, Claire looked up at Kai as if she had grown a second head but it seemed like she was telling the truth.

‘I nearly choked to death, though. It was way too much, much more than this at least. How could she possibly handle such a sense?’ Feeling the girls disbelieving eyes literally staring through her now, Kai sighed. “Ok look it didn’t just happen. I started altering my sense of smell right after the twins upped my brains power. It was little at first, mostly for fun and it wasn’t till later I realized just how much I could do.” She laughed before looking back at the surprised brunette.

“S-So… you really smell everything as strong as before…?” Crossing her heart once more, Kai grinned. “Yep, I’m one of a kind. Then again, if you ever want a little boost to my little gift to feel free to ask. The benefits are endless.” She giggled before moving to stand up once again.

“Alright, we really got to get going, though, my parents wake up at 8:00 and I’d rather eat and run before their up and about.” She said seriously earning a nod of understanding from the shrunken worker. As Kai tugged her red worn hoodie on from the day before, Claire scowled.

She was wearing the same clothes as last night, even the same panties. Sighing, she shook her head. That would be something to work on with her. She didn’t need to be so, gross, just to make a point to her parents.

Feeling a lightbulb go off in her mind, Claire looked up at Kai as she kicked on one of her shoes before a dark smile graced her lips. “Hey, Kai?” Pausing, the younger girl looked back as she pulled on her other sock. “Sup?”

“You said you’d give me a favor if I let you do, this.” She pointed to her nose as Kai nodded in return. “Yeah, you think of something you wanted?” Smiling darkly, Claire nodded. “Oh, I have an idea in mind…”

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“You… are a freaking, sadist!”

 

“You look lovely Kai.”

 

“I’m going to drop you in my shoe, grind you into a paste, and then smear you on the floor when I get to the daycare!”

 

“You still can’t take it off if you kill me…”

 

Gritting her teeth, Kai glared daggers at Claire as the shrunken girl rode on her shoulder smugly. “Why the hell are you even making me wear this?! I nearly jumped out the window when I heard my mother walking down the stairs! Do you have any idea what she would say if she saw me in this?!”

Shrugging, Claire continued to look over Kai amused. “I think she’d say you look lovely too.” , “THAT’S MY POINT!” shivering in disgust, Kai looked over her clothes before shaking her head angrily. “Damn it, why the hell did I ever tell you I wore this! This is humiliating!”

Sighing, Claire propped her chin on her palm as she looked over Kai once more. “Will you stop complaining? You said you used to like dressing up like this before you met the twins. Wear it for yourself not for what others think of you. And once again, you look, lovely.”

Grinding her teeth, the olive skinned girl shook her head in dismay. “I should have burned this thing the moment the twins fixed me. This is physically painful to the touch…” She hissed as she looked down at her clothes.

“Will you knock it off, it’s just a dress!” Walking down the streets, Kai clenched her fists as she looked at her frilly white sundress. Her mother had bought it for her a little over a year ago and she hated seeing it ever since. It reminded her of worse times in her life. And now she had to wear it all day.

“You’re a freaking monster. I take back everything I said!” Scowling, Claire punched Kai lightly, (not that she could really feel it anyways) as she looked at the rising sun in the distance. “Will you stop already? You’ve been whining like a little child since you put it on. We made a deal, now hold up your end of the bargain missy!”

Looking over the frilly white sundress, Kai shook her head. “I don’t think I’ll even last a day in this monstrosity. Just think what the twins will… say…” Kai paused abruptly before clutching in head in dismay. “OH HELL NO! That’s it we’re going back!”

Right as Kai turned tail; Claire quickly tugged on the girl’s ear earning a grunt of discomfort from her. “Come on! Why does it still bother you what people think about you? Does the dress hurt you? Or does it actually feel nice?”

Mumbling under her breath, Kai sighed before shaking her head. “Sadist…”, “Drama queen.” Growling, as a tick mark formed over her brow at the word she used on purpose for her look, Kai shook her head before marching back down the street in anger.

“I will never forgive you for this!”, “Your welcome.”

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“She gave us her word…”, ‘A word means little in regards to an adult.’ “Claire is not an ordinary adult…” Nodding Alexis gripped her sister’s hand tightly as both twins watched from the opening of the Daycare. They had never felt this nervous in their lives.

‘As long as she follows her own rules, Claire will be just fine… She can’t hurt her if she’s not like them.’ Nodding, Sophia leaned her head on Alexis’s shoulder before sighing. “How did we last this long without her…? Every day she’s away, feels miserable….”

Nodding sadly, Alexis nuzzled her sibling’s cheek before giving her a quick kiss. “We don’t know what’s missing until it is truly gone. But now we will always know… We just have to hope that… that…” Blinking, Sophia looked up at her sister confused before her eyes widened as she saw her shocked expression.

As their thoughts were slowly shared, Sophia’s eyes widened to the extent of her sisters as they both looked at the corner of the road. A few seconds later… they saw her. “WILL YOU STOP SAYING I’M LOVELY! I’M NOT A LITTLE PRINCESS! OH BITE ME, OWE WHAT THE HELL, DID YOU ACTUALLY BITE ME!”

Both blondes’ heads slowly began to turn as their uncomprehending minds tried to comprehend what it was they were actually witnessing. Marching up the street, Kai’s hand swatted her shoulder as she ground her teeth.

“STOP IT!”, “YOU FIRST, WILL YOU STOP CALLING ME A LITTLE PERVERT WE’VE BEEN THROUGH THIS ALREADY!”, “THEN LET ME CHANGE OUT OF THIS FREAKING RAG!” Glaring daggers back and forth at one another, both brunettes crossed their arms as they held their respective grounds.

Hearing a loud cough however soon brought Kai out of her heated stare first, her expression bleeding away as she went pale. Standing hand in hand, both Sophia and Alexis looked over Kai as they brow's furrowed in disbelief.

“G-Good morning… Kai. W-W-We trust that you’re… evening, was, pleasant?” Scoffing the olive skinned girl scowled down at Claire before shaking her head. “Naw, it was a pain more than anything.” Feeling another punch on her shoulder from the shrunken girl, Kai soon began to sigh.

“Can we just pretend you didn’t see me in this, maybe erase my memory after today as well so I can?” Both blondes’ lips slowly began to twitch now as they stared at the shrunken girl currently riding on their friend's shoulder.

“So, your night was uneventful then? That’s a shame. So to what regards do you view Claire then if you don’t mind us asking.” Sophia inquired quietly earning a brooding look from the brunette. “S-She… uh… she was, different than I expected… but, you know… I could use another day with her… f-f-for studying purposes… maybe to make up my mind a little easier…” She blushed in embarrassment as she saw the amused expressions the twins wore.

“Sorry Kai, but we can’t arrange that, studying purposes aside.” Sighing, she looked up at them sheepishly. “Saw through that huh…” Earning a gleeful nod from both sisters, Kai grinned herself. “She’s been a freaking pain in the ass all morning, but she ain’t all that bad. I’d say it’s safe to say I want you to keep her around.”

Looking back at Claire now, Kai smiled sadly before giving her a light bop on the head earning a small smile in return. Holding onto Kai’s finger, Claire hugged her tightly. “Well, it seems like you’ve made up your mind then. We’re glad to hear it.” Alexis grinned broadly before extending her hand.

Sighing, Kai nodded before cupping Claire gently. “I guess this is goodbye for now. Make sure to keep that promise, I want to hang with ya from now on, your pretty cool.” She grinned. As both twins watched the brunettes together a dark smile played over they lips.

“I’m glad you’re both getting along so well… almost like sisters.” Freezing abruptly, Kai’s eyes widened considerably before she looked back at the twins smiling faces. Gaping quietly, her eyes moved back to Claire before she shook her head in disbelief.

“You… you to have a warped sense of humor…” Smirking, Sophia stepped up beside her before patting her shoulder. “We’re aware, now if you’d please.” Moving her hand out again, Kai nodded before placing the shrunken girl delicately in her hand.

Looking back at the blondes, Kai shook her head quietly. “Alright, guess I’ll see you all later. Now I just need to go find a pair of scissors to fix my clothes.” She grinned cheekily as she heard an angry cry from the shrunken girl.

Waving halfheartedly, she folded her arms behind her head before pacing into the daycare, her mind still going over the twin’s words… Staring up at the twins, Claire scowled in silence at Sophia’s last remark.

“Why would you say that, don’t you know what her family life is like with her sister?” Glancing down at the smaller girl, both siblings chuckled quietly before moving into the Daycare as well. “Oh we weren’t referring to that, don’t worry. We’re not that cruel.”

Looking up at her confused, Sophia smiled quietly as she let the brunette's mind make of that as she so chose…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Breathing slowly, Claire’s eyes fluttered open and closed as she rested snuggly against Alexis’s lap. It didn’t occur to her just how tired she was but the moment the twins found a place in the Daycare they were comfortable with and set her down, she had all but feel asleep on the spot.

Her sudden fatigue wasn’t unnoticed either but it seems the blondes hovering over her were rather content as well as their hands either draped her body or caressed her gently as she rested. “Prolonging your sleep cycle isn’t good in this form Claire. Your body recovers its energy through sleep and since your primary functions are turned off, that is the only way for it to recover.” Sophia informed her as she gently stroked her index finger across her cheek.

Nodding tiredly, the brunette nuzzled the digit as she continued to relax in their presence. She always felt safe with them. Well, the safest she could be with all powerful beings. Smirking, both sisters shifted slowly as not to disturb their little inamorata as Alexis gently placed her on Sophia’s lap instead.

Moving her head over, she rested it on her sister’s lap next to Claire before smiling happily. “We missed you a lot. We hope you know this, know how much you affect us.” Looking up at the child’s colossal red eyes, Claire smiled.

She could see it in them, her warmth, and her love. They both shared the same feelings towards her… and, the feelings were beginning to feel mutual. Both blondes’ lips slowly twitched upwards as they shared a glance.

“You’re different than before. You’ve changed so much since the first time we’ve met. It seems like such a long time ago, yet, in the grand scheme, it’s only a few seconds in our lives.” Nodding tiredly, Claire listened through one ear as she continued to ward off sleep.

As the warm blanket of their hands held her tighter, she shrunken girl sighed in bliss. Her words did ring true. A few days ago she would have felt completely uncomfortable with this, but now, she didn’t want to be anywhere else.

The feelings she felt, she still didn’t know what they meant, but she knew she liked them. She liked them more than any other feelings she had ever experienced before. As Alexis’s hand gently stroked her face, her thoughts carefully sifted through Claire’s.

Last night, regardless of what Kai had told them was indeed eventful. It actually frightened them both as they felt the horror Claire was privy to. But, they knew she had to experience just that. They were the ones who asked Kai to show her them after all.

And the results were well worth her pain, as saddening as she seemed by them. Now it was their turn to try to ease whatever phantom prickles that were left from the cause of their actions. Although… they’d probably have to advance their schedule with her, Kai had been rather loose-lipped, a fact that caught them by surprise. Shifting the shrunken girl once again, Sophia stifled a giggle as she watched the smaller girl pout in her sleep.

They had really missed her. Moving her lips next to her, Alexis gently blew on Claire’s face before pressing her lips against her head. However… as her warmth breath washed over the smaller girl she spasmed quietly in her sleep before snuggling closer once more.

The action quickly caught both blondes attention, however. ‘D-Did I do something to bother her?’ Frowning, Sophia moved her hand over Claire’s body before her brow rose. “Her nasal acuity has been heightened to a 3. That’s double what she would have normally smelled before. Your breath probably caught her by surprise…”

Pouting, the younger girl moved her face closer to Claire’s as she watched her sleep. ‘Why would she have her sense of smell heightened?’ Shrugging, Sophia continued to watch her closely before her attention shifted to Kai.

Both pairs of eyes landed on her now as they saw their friend laughing next to May as they chatted amongst themselves. “It’s possible she wanted something in common with Claire.” Shaking her head, Alexis’s mind traveled over to hers before going over her thoughts. Kai was sly in nature. She wouldn't have done something like this for something as simple as that.

As she read them, however, her eyes widened considerably. “You shrewd little deviant…” Looking back at her sister her own eyes widened as they shared their thoughts. ‘W-Why did this not occur to us sooner?’ Shaking her head, Alexis grinned happily as she moved her hands under Claire’s head.

“Because we were too focused on changing her view drastically, we never considered a subtle approach such as this.” Kai was many things, and cunning was by far one of them. Moving her hands over her sister, Sophia smiled darkly as she slowly shifted her biology.

Almost immediately the effects became apparent. Fidgeting in her sleep, Claire shuddered as she nuzzled her face closer to Alexis’s hand causing the younger girl to giggle happily. They had been trying to use logic and reason to get Claire to understand and like them… but, they hadn’t tried appealing to a baser need.

As her eyes began to open, Claire looked around confused. Something smelled really… intoxicating. Sniffing deeply, the brunette inhaled the air as she saw a faint golden color surrounding her. It smelled breathtaking… and it made her feel… different.

“Is everything alright Claire, you look troubled.” Turning her head slowly, the shrunken girl's eyes landed on Alexis’s imposing face before her breath hitched. ‘W-W-What’s… w-what’s happening…?’ Her face… it looked really cute.

Staring into her bright red eyes, she felt, connected to her for some reason. As the blondes warm breathe gently rolled onto her, Claire shuddered. She had never felt like this before, what was happening to her? Her whole body… I-It felt like it was heating up.

Licking her lips slowly, Alexis grinned as she saw the shrunken daycare worker’s eyes linger on her mouth as her tongue subtly flicked at her. “You still look tired, why don’t you rest some more?” Before Claire could say anything else a pair of hands cupped her from behind before pressing her against the blonde’s cheek, right against it.

“There, is that better?” Sophia inquired as she too wore a grin from ear to ear as she watched the smaller girl shivering slowly. Feeling her body pressed against multiple soft surfaces like it was now… it felt heavenly. Not to mention the smell… she still had no clue what it was but it was really driving her insane!

Sniffing deeply, her eyes closed as pleasure traveled through her sinuses and into her core. Doing so a few more times her nose finally made contact with Alexis’s skin before she inhaled again. This time, though, the smell… it was point blank!

Looking up at Alexis with widened eyes, she coughed a few times as she tried to figure out why Alexis smelled so… rousing. Both sisters giggled quietly as they saw the confusion play over her face. “Are you still uncomfortable? What if I do this?”

Lifting Claire back up, Alexis pulled her dress aside as she bared her neck to the girl. Moving the smaller girl against her sister’s skin, Sophia smirked as she watched the girl nearly faint on contact. Once more, the brunette sniffed deeply as her whole body flared up to new proportions.

“W-W-Why… w-what a-are you t-two d-doing to m-m-me?!” Claire stuttered out in a whisper in clear confusion as her face was pressed against Alexis’s collarbone. “We haven’t done a thing to you. We’re just letting your body become familiar with my pheromones.”

Prying her eyes away from the blonde's neck, (as hard as that truly was) Claire looked up at the Alexis confused. Weren’t those only noticeable for animals? Not to mention the fact humans couldn’t… smell… them…

Gawking quietly, she shot a look of surprise to both sisters as they giggled happily. “Take another breath, enjoy my scent. Bathe in it~.” Forcing the brunettes face back against her neck, Alexis grinned cheekily. This was an approach they should have taken the moment they changed her pleasure receptors. The combined force of them both, it had to be hitting her like a truck.

Trembling, Claire’s eyes beaded slowly as she felt the heat rolling off the younger girl’s skin. It was like she was absorbing it herself and it was warming her up from the inside out. Taking another breath, she moaned in bliss.

Her scent, it was just so powerful! ‘D-D-Did, d-did Kai p-plan this all along?!’ She couldn’t stop herself, it was like her body was being controlled by Sophia once again, but she could tell that wasn’t the case. Ever shiver, every breath, it was her own doing. And it felt so good doing it…

Nodding to her sister, Sophia stood up before taking her sister's hand on her own. “We should probably move somewhere more secluded, it’s time you made a decision Claire, you’ve had plenty of time to decide,” Alexis informed as she continued to hold the shrunken worker against her neck.

As the blondes began to leave the room, a small smirk graced a certain brunette’s lips before she continued on her conversation with another pink haired child. The outcome was what she expected in the end, down to the last detail…

Stepping past the break room, Sophia pushed the doors open before letting her sibling inside. Glancing around the vacant room, just to make sure it actually was, her hands moved to the lock on the door before they moved over to one of the small benches in the locker room.

The last thing they wanted right now was anyone coming inside, no their patience was at an end. Sitting on opposite sides, Alexis moved her hand away pulling the shuddering girl with her as she continued to breathe in her scent.

“You can’t resist us, can you? When an animal smells the pheromones of another it elicits primal urges inside them. Humans, there close enough to mammals in the end as well. So tell us, what urges do you feel Claire?”

Sophia whispered, her tone sounding a bit more guttural than normal. Lifting her head slowly, the brunettes vision was foggy as she directed her attention to Sophia, her lips trembling as she tried to gain control of herself to no avail.

Reaching her hand out slowly towards the blonde, Claire’s arm quivered. “You don’t know what you want, do you? Let’s help you understand then.” Turning her back to her sister, Alexis nodded as she pulled down the small zipper in the back of her black dress.

Standing off the bench she lifted her arms as the garment fell away to the floor leaving Claire speechless as she saw what she had underneath it. “We know this might feel uncomfortable, but these did bring you the most happiness when she wore them. D-Do you like them on me?” Sophia whispered as a faint blush dusted her cheeks.

Standing in only a light blue training bra and a matching pair of panties, Sophia blushed timidly as she saw the smaller girls eyes drinking her in. “T-T-The bra had to be altered… b-but it’s about the same isn’t it?” Nodding, Alexis smiled as she observed her sister's embarrassment.

When it was just them they shared none but with someone new in the picture, she could feel why it did. She had been just as timid when she adorned the silken maroon panties she had glimpsed from the brunette's mind. These, however, were perfect. She had made a visual image of them before giving them to her sister to recreate.

And it seemed like Claire knew it. Covering her mouth, the shrunken girl shook her head in disbelief, her senses finally returning to her from the shock she felt. What Sophia was wearing… they were the same pair the person who had hurt her most had worn… Frowning, Sophia moved back to the bench before cupping her hands around Claire.

“It’s time you moved on. We know you’ve pushed these memories away for years, but you still hold onto the pain. Let, them, go.” Sophia whispered sternly as her lips inched closer to the smaller girl. Feeling her eyes glued to the blue fabric, she knew, knew that she couldn’t. It hurt her too much...

As another pair of hands cupped her from behind, Claire shivered as she felt the sweet scent of Alexis enter her nose once more. “You have many morals, but those were broken by us every day… yet you still refuse to acknowledge our feelings, we’ve only one reason why that can be. You’re afraid.”

Both sisters frowned as they continued to watch the shivering girl in silence. “She hurt you…”, “And now you’re afraid you’ll be hurt again…”, “But we are not her, nor could we ever be…”, “You have nothing to fear from us.”, “We will comfort you.”, “Protect you…”, “Keep you safe.”, “Pleasure you.”, “Be there for you.”, “Adore you.”, And most importantly…”

“Love you.” They whispered simultaneously as their lips met in front of the frozen girls face. Moving her hands above Claire’s head, Alexis smiled as she moved their conversation elsewhere…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Blinking, Claire’s eyes slowly adjusted as she looked up at a ceiling. Leaning up slowly, her vision slowly became clear as she realized where she was. Regal room, royal red bed sheets, wall cut fireplace, tapestry rug… she was back in the twins room, although, this time, it wasn’t from the same perspective.

Running her hand over the soft, silky sheets she shivered. She was her own height again. “We thought it would be best if you felt comfortable. Is this more to your liking?” Turning around, Claire froze as she saw two blondes… but they weren’t exactly the twins.

They each looked to be about 16 or 17 in appearance. They were most definitely Sophia and Alexis… but at the same time, it was like looking at two different people entirely. Moving to the left of the bed the one blonde with twin tails sat next to Claire before smiling warmly.

Doing the same to her right, the other blonde with straightened golden hair copied her clone as they boxed her in on the large bed. “As you’ve probably figured out, or at least we hope you did, this isn’t real. But, we wanted you to try to understand things from our perspective.” Alexis said seriously earning a nod from her sister.

Looking between them both, Claire just shook her head. This was weird, even for them. Smirking, both sisters put their arms around Claire before flopping down into the bed simultaneously taking the surprised brunette with them.

As all three lay there, Claire soon began to grow anxious. Why weren’t they saying anything? Looking at Sophia the blonde smiled warmly. “Is the bed warm enough for you? I can raise the temperature?” Feeling the sheets under her beginning to self-heat themselves, she shook her head.

Nodding, Sophia shut her eyes before sighing. Once again silence permitted the room before Alexis spoke up this time. “You’re very tense, why don’t you see if this makes you feel better?” Feeling herself pulled into the blonde, Claire was about to move away before she felt her body heating up again.

Shuddering, she began to relax before moaning happily as she felt the blonde’s hands gently massaging her shoulders. “See that feels better, doesn’t it? Just lay back and enjoy, we live to please you here~” Biting her lip, Claire shook her head. Why were they doing this?

Feeling a soft weight being placed on her chest her eyes opened back up as she saw Sophia laying on her contently. “You tried to hide your feelings from us, but you can’t hide anything from us in the end Claire. We know you better than even you do. You used morals to disillusion yourself, were kids, we don’t know what we’re doing, it's wrong… What about now?”

Leaning up, she smiled darkly as she tucked her hair back. “We’re the same age as you now. Does this bother you too?” Feeling her breath hitch, the brunette shivered as she saw the hungry expression the blonde wore.

“No, you’re still trying to fight us. You may not realize you are but your mind certainly is.” Looking up confused, she gasped quietly as she saw the blonde beginning to shrink as her hair retreated back a bit. After a few moments, she kneeled in the same place, now at her appropriate age instead.

“You don’t care about how we look. You know that that doesn’t matter to us. You’re trying to distance yourself, you always were.” Feeling the gentle touches on her shoulders cease, Claire watched as Alexis moved next to Sophia, her age now matching hers as they both looked at her sadly.

“We’ve offered you everything we could possibly think of. Power, pleasure, love…” Sophia whispered before shaking her head. “But you’re still trying to fight off what you want. Let us, let us help you, please!” Her tone was that of pleading as she and her sister moved on top of her lap.

“S-Sophia… A-A-Alexis I-“, “Stop!” Quieting instantly, Alexis shook her head. “Don’t, just watch… It’s the only way you can move on. Just take a leap of faith and believe that what we are doing, we are doing for you…” Freezing, Claire looked at her shocked. That had been the same thing Kai had told her yesterday.

‘You need to trust us, have we lead you wrong, even once…?’ Shaking her head slowly, the brunette’s eyes began to close. Feeling her eyes tear up, Claire nodded slowly. She hated thinking about this… especially what they were trying to make her think about, but she knew she’d need to confront it sooner or later… she just really wished it was later...

Moving her hands to either side of the larger girls head, Alexis closed her eyes as they went a bit deeper inside…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

(4 years back…)

 

Claire blushed darkly as she sat on a black couch next to a brunette similar to her. She had long flowing auburn toned hair resting just past her mid back. Dressed similarly to she wore a white tank top with a pair of dark denim skinny jeans as well.

As she watched the TV in front of her happily, a movie they were both pretty into at this point, Claire continued to blush. Looking up at her longtime friend, she bit her lips unsure of whether to say it or not. “H-H-Hey… B-B-Brittney…?” Snapping her eyes away from the movie, the other girl smiled warmly at her, making the butterflies in stomach flutter incessantly.

“What’s up?” opening her mouth to speak, Claire’s voice soon left her before she shook her head. “I-I-I’m going to get a drink…” Raising her brow the other girl shrugged before waving to her. “Bring back some popcorn, were all out.”

Nodding, she soon stood up before walking into the kitchen next to her disheartened. She had been friends with Brittney for years, best friends really. She didn’t have many on account of her shyness. But still, whenever life got her down, she could always count on her to lift her back up.

She was… everything to her. Smiling warmly, Claire shook her head. She wanted to tell her how she felt too, but every time she tried… she just couldn’t. “Damn it, what’s wrong with me…” Sighing, she moved to the fridge before pulling out a bottle of water.

She had to tell her. She had been promising herself each day for the last month that, that would be the day she said it… but, the month was almost over and she still never even got close to saying it. She thought for sure today would have been the day, though…

She rented a romantic movie, her parents weren’t home, it was dusk outside, and the moon was full. It was like the stars were aligning for the perfect evening. And so far, it honestly was. She was snuggled on the couch close to her, and the movie was beginning to get very intimate. No, this had to be the night she told her!

Taking a long sip of her drink, Claire sighed. “I just have to say it, come on you’ve practiced this a hundred times. Just say it!” grinding her teeth, she pouted. Saying it to a mirror was one thing… saying it to her friend's face was a whole other.

Shaking her head, she looked up at the window over the sink before smiling. Moving across from it, she looked at her reflection before taking a deep breath. “B-Brittney… Y-You’re my friend… a-and I w-want you to know, I, I l-like you.” No, that wasn’t right.

Scowling she cleared her thought before trying again. “B-B-Brittney, w-we’ve been friends for so long… a-and I f-feel something for you… more than as a friend?” Growling, she shook her head again. Why was this always so difficult for her to say?

Taking another deep breath she closed her eyes before smiling. “Brittney… I, I love you…” Jumping as something smashed on the ground behind her, Claire turned around quickly before freezing in place. Standing behind her at the door of the kitchen, was Brittney, a broken bowl in front of her from what she had previously been holding and a startled expression clear as day on her face.

“W-What did you just say…?” Cupping her mouth in horror, Claire fidgeted uncontrollably as she saw the pure and utter mortification on her face. “B-B-Brittney…” Looking down in front of her, her face went pale as she saw the shattered remains of the popcorn bowl she had forgotten out there.

Looking back up at her friend slowly, Claire’s mouth opened slowly as she tried to explain but the enraged look she was being given silenced anything she could have said. “I-Is that why you always rent these stupid romance movies! The reason you always want us to hang out alone?! Your just some sick freak, who wants to get in my pants, is that it! What the fuck Claire, what the hell is wrong with you, I thought you were my friend!”

Cupping her mouth again as tears fell from her eyes, Claire looked up at her friend speechless. She had never spoken that way to her before. “B-B-Brittney I-“, “Get the fuck out of my house! Your, you’re so disgusting!” Time seemed to slow for Claire now as she felt the words her friend spoke pierced her heart like a knife.

With trembling lips, Claire did the only thing she could in this situation… she fled. Quickly shielding her face from her friend, she cried loudly as she ran to the front door and out into the night. She couldn’t take this. The embarrassment, the shame… the sadness, the pain… too many emotions for her to understand, she just couldn’t…

As time froze in the kitchen, Alexis stepped into the room followed along by her sister and finally a trembling Claire, albeit a little older now showing her true age. Looking around, she whimpered in sadness as her voice grew hoarse.

She remembered this room vividly. It was the place where the saddest moment of her life had happened… and she just got to watch it again. Both twins looked up at the girl in front of them before anger entered their eyes.

“She is not worthy of you Claire… she never was.” Sophia whispered quietly before the girl began to fade from the room leaving them alone. “She is no friend… she isn’t even a person. She’s a monster. Only a monster can abandon a friend, especially when they are the cause of such pain. Yet here she is, judging you… She never deserved your love.”

Looking back at the trembling girl, both sisters frowned. “This act and this act alone was the spark that caused your life to go downhill in a matter of days… so much so that you felt the need to start over, and in the end find your way to us.” Alexis mumbled sadly before moving next to Claire.

“I have no way of proving this to you… but she never loved you or felt the way you did towards her. It was one sided and never would have been reciprocated.” Gritting her teeth, Claire shook her head angrily as tears welled up in her eyes. “I-I-It was m-my fault… I-If I didn’t blurt it out… m-m-maybe she would have-“Before Claire could continue, she felt a sharp tug on her arm by Sophia.

“Stop!” She hissed angrily before Alexis did the same to her other arm. Feeling herself pulled down to her knees, her eyes looked on the twins leveled now as they held looks of pure anger. “Do not, think this! She would never have loved you. We have no proof to show you but you can attest by now what we say is true. Her body language was more than enough. I’ve scoured every memory of her that I could find and everything points to the same conclusion. You were nothing more than a common friend! And barely that even.” Alexis whispered venomously causing the brunette to cry louder.

Feeling gentle warmth on both sides of her, Claire whimpered as she buried her head in the crook of Sophia’s neck. Hugging the larger girl, both siblings sighed as they held her tightly. “We… were sorry for being so blunt with you Claire… but you need to move on. You can’t let your past dictate your future. You moved after all because of this, and letting the chains of your past hold you back will stop any attempt of a better future you so cherish. Please, let them go…”

Alexis whispered quietly in her ear as she continued to hold the crying girl close. Sniffling, Claire shook her head. It wasn’t a matter of letting such painful memories go, she’d never forget them. They’d haunt her till the day she died. “Then make new memories then, happy ones… ones with us.”

Looking up at Sophia now, Claire’s lower lip trembled as she felt more tears beginning to fall. “C-C-Can we p-please leave this p-place…” Nodding to her sister, Alexis closed her eyes before taking them back. They didn’t need to stay any longer, their point, had been made…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Lying back on the large bed, Claire’s hand draped itself over her eyes as she cried quietly. That had been beyond painful to remember… but, she felt lighter for somehow. Snuggling closer to the brunette, Sophia and Alexis smiled as they continued to hug her close, like some type of large teddy bear.

“She is no longer there… she’s not holding you back… her curse is gone. You’re free Claire, so please, we beg you. Let us erase the pain she left in your heart. We are yours, and you are ours, forever.” Sophia whispered quietly as she continued to nuzzle the prone girl.

“You’ve sheltered your feelings for so long, turned them into another source of love even, but it’s time you received the love you’ve given back. And we can give it to you tenfold.” Alexis followed her sister’s voice as she whispered in a hushed tone.

Snuggling closer to her, both their heads rested next to hers now as they laid a gentle kiss on each of her cheeks. “All you must do Claire…”, “Is say yes…”

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

(Present)

 

 

Opening her eyes, Claire breathed slowly as she felt things back to the way they should have been. Alexis’s scent still lingered in the air… her feet sunk into the soft surface of Sophia’s hands… and the twins both sat in front of here with fretful eyes.

Looking down slowly, the brunette’s vision traveled over each of the twins separately before she sighed. “Can, can I ask you two a question…” Both blondes nodded without hesitation causing her to smile sadly. “Why… why do you care so much about me… you said I’m special… but why… I’m nobody, I’m no one… I’m just-“

“Claire. You’re just Claire. And that is why you’re special.” Blinking, her eyes traveled up to the twins as they smiled down at her warmly. “Your kind,”, “And sweeter than sugar.” “You act on feelings,” , “And don’t use lies to get your way.” “You're warm to the touch,”” And not cold hearted in the slightest.” “Beautiful,” ,”Wonderful,” ,”Perfect in every way,” ,”Special.” “You’re special; because that’s the only word we could ever use to describe you. No words have been made nor ever will to describe you. You’re you, and you always will be.” ,”You’re unshakable,”, “Unbreakable,” ,”Powerful with voice", “And through actions alike.” “Your one of a kind,”, “You and you alone are all we want.” ,”And if we must make you see how truly special are to us,” ,”Then we shall spend eternity doing so."

“You, are, worth it~” They finished simultaneously before their lips met together on her face.  After a moment of their kiss, they pulled away before smiling happily as they saw tears streaming down the smaller girls cheeks.

“I… I d-don’t… I…” She stuttered incoherently as she tried to speak but she couldn’t. The twin’s words, they left her speechless. Moving their hands behind Claire’s head, they nudged her forward gently till their lips hung just in front of them.

“So Claire, what will it be?” Shivering, she shook her head before leaning forward. ‘Pleasure beyond your wildest dreams… Anything you could ever ask for… a family…’ Pressing her lips against Sophia’s first, she shuddered as she gave the larger blonde a gentle kiss. Pulling away quickly, her cheeks a bright shade of red in the process her attention moved to Alexis now before she did the same.

After pulling back, she licked her lips before feeling a great amount of pleasure from the taste of their lips still lingering on hers, along with the urge to kiss them again. “Welcome Claire, welcome to your new life, you're one of us now,” Sophia whispered proudly as she and her sister both shook with excitement.

She had finally done it, she was theirs. Not of their will, but of her own accord. Moving her lips forwards Sophia gave the smaller girl another kiss before Alexis nudged her out of the way playfully to do the same.

“I… I b-believe we have some unfinished business to attend to. N-Now… C-Claire, would you please do the honors?” Sophia stammered shyly before lowering the smaller girl down. Looking up at her confused, the answer soon came as she was presented once again to the blonde’s colossal blue panties.

Blushing harder than before, she shivered with uncertainty as Alexis’s hand nudged her forward. ‘The pleasure will feel great, you know this. And now you don’t need to hold back, give in, and enjoy everything my sister has to offer you~.’

As she was set down on the bench, Sophia moved her hand between her legs before tugging away the blue garment to expose her quim to the shuddering girl. “I-I’ve… I’ve been waiting for this since the moment we found you, you’ve excited me so much and I’ve been patient… s-so please don’t hold anything back, I can’t take it.” She whispered almost pleadingly causing the smaller girl to nod slowly.

Blushing, Claire took a step forward, then another, and another… her body knew what it wanted, and it seemed like she could accept it now. It was easier this way. Sniffing the warm air, she shivered with anticipation. Her scent, it was unlike Alexis’s.

They each had their own even though they were twins, but they both smelled so, alluring. Standing in front of her exposed lips now, her hands moved out on their own as she gently felt the younger girl’s supple skin. Looking up, Claire smiled as she saw her shaking from her touch.

She could cause a giantess to yearn for her… just from a touch. It felt empowering. Moving her body close, she inched her face closer before taking another breath. It was powerful here, her scent. It was like an embodiment of lust fueling the burning feeling within her.

‘Act on the pleasure, make it your own!’ Nodding, Claire’s lips moved close before making contact with the girl’s sensitive skin. Kissing Sophia’s lower lips, Claire soon moaned as she tasted her. Her sweat, her skin, her excitement, it was fantastic.

Biting her lip, Sophia looked to her sister with need causing her twin to nod. Moving her face next to Claire’s Alexis grinned before taking a long lick from her sisters neither lips. The moans were instant. Gasping loudly, her hands found their way to her sister’s head before urging her forward.

She had been waiting this long, and even a second more would have been hell! Taking another long lick, Alexis soon grinned before moving her tongue over to Claire. The shrunken brunette so caught up in her pleasure was soon broken out of her trance as she felt the warm sticky feeling of something else as it inched up her back and over her head.

Shuddering, her attention turned to Alexis now before she smiled. “Strip or we’ll have to make you new clothes, those will be ruined.” Blushing profusely, she nodded before pulling her jeans off followed by her shirt next.

As Alexis watched she chuckled darkly as she saw her bare form underneath the bare essentials she kept as clothing. The amount of change Claire had undergone was staggering, but, at the same time she was still the same person they fell in love with after so long.

Once nude, Claire fidgeted as she felt Alexis’s eyes piercing her naked form. She could feel her gaze lingering on her… ‘And does that bother you?’ Shaking her head, she sighed. It flattered her more than anything but this would probably take some time… a long time actually to get used to. She never considered herself that pretty to be honest, but the way the twins spoke about her… it said otherwise.

Feeling herself lifted up, Alexis grinned happily as she positioned the shrunken girl in front of her sisters waiting lips. ‘Never think that. You’re perfect in every way Claire. And we’re more than happy proving to you just how much you drive us crazy~.’ She giggled in her mind, causing the brunette to nod sheepishly.

Moving her free hand to Sophia’s quim, she gently massaged her lower lips before spreading them apart, both girls between her shivering with excitement. “A-Alexis, stop teasing me!” Sophia growled through gritted teeth as she saw the entertained face her sibling wore.

Pouting, she nodded before moving Claire closer. “You had a similar experience with me before, now do the same for her~.” Nodding, Claire soon mewed in pleasure as she felt herself being slowly inserted inside of Sophia.

Instantly her senses were attacked! The warmth around her, the heat was so intense! The smell, oh god the smell. Her nose was on fire with lust as she smelled the pink fleshy walls around her, saturated in Sophia’s essence. It was enough to make her go mad. The feeling of the walls gently cradling her while sucking her deeper in, it was breathtaking. And the taste…

Sticking her tongue out, Claire shuddered involuntarily as she tasted the tantalizing nectar of the younger girl. It was much different than Alexis’s though, it was surprisingly sweet… Hearing the faint giggling in her mind, Claire smirked already knowing why.

They probably wanted this to be perfect for her… they really did want to make her happy… pressing her face into Sophia’s inner walls she nodded to herself. She didn’t know why she had fought this for so long… it really was heaven and then some.

They never lied, none of them did. And Sophia and Alexis were no exceptions. Grinding her body inside her, Claire moaned in bliss as she felt her inner muscles clenching in sync with Sophia’s. Gasping, the prone blonde growled out as she felt her hips bucking into her sister’s mouth.

“N-N-Not, y-yet!” Shaking her head, she willed her body as hard as she could to obey her… but she couldn’t. Pulling her mouth away, Alexis frowned as she saw her sister fighting desperately to prolong the inevitable.

‘You’ve been pent up for days. You know you wouldn’t stand a chance with her inside of you.’ Nodding, the younger blonde soon screamed as her hips began to spasm into her sister’s arms. Moving her hands underneath her, she waited patiently till her sister's juices spilled onto her waiting hand along with its invited guest.

Gasping for air, Claire coughed loudly as she spat up some of the blondes essence. Out of nowhere while she was pleasuring the girl’s inner walls she suddenly was hit by a torrent of her sickly sweet juices. It had surprised even her with how fast it came causing her to inhale a lot of it.

Shivering in Alexis’s hand, Claire looked up in front of her before crying out in pain. Immediately her hand shot to her crotch. She had been burning up inside of her, and minor flood aside she couldn’t take it anymore! ‘Let me assist you~’

Screaming, Claire flopped down as Alexis’s mouth latched onto her waist. Clawing at her hand, she grunted and mewed as she felt the girl’s large tongue viciously assaulting her crotch. Panting, she looked up in dismay as she saw Sophia’s bare lips still hanging over her.

‘I-I-I… I w-want to go, b-back in…’ Smirking, Sophia shot a look to her sister before she chuckled dryly. “M-Maybe t-tonight… I need a moment…” She panted out tiredly before craning her neck to watch. Continuing her assault, Alexis soon zeroed in on the much smaller girls clit before she began scraping her teeth against it.

As expected it had its intended effect. Within seconds Claire let out her loudest scream yet as she bucked into Alexis’s tongue, her orgasm having finally been coaxed out of her as she came hard. Flopping down motionlessly, her tongue beginning to drool as she felt her entire body seemingly shut off.

Pulling her mouth away with a delightful popping noise mostly for amusement, Alexis licked her lips before leaning over to her sister. “Share?”, “Of course~” Swapping a kiss between them, they both shivered as they tasted Claire’s arousal. They had grown addicted to it even if they only got to savor it twice.

Glancing up at the kissing sisters, Claire whimpered quietly. She still couldn’t move, b-but she really wanted to. She was beginning to feel the incessant itching between her legs again. Pulling away with a grin, they cast their eyes to Claire before chuckling.

“We assure you, once we get home you’ll have more pleasure than you could ever dream of.” ,”We’ll bathe you in it, and you’ll enjoy, every, second, of it~” Both sisters moaned causing the smaller girl to pant happily.

She was probably blushing at their statement, but she didn’t care. This just felt so good… so, good… Looking down at their shrunken lover they both frowned seeing her seemingly pass out. “We better reduce her pleasure receptors now. At ten she won’t last as long as we want her to.”

Nodding at her sister, Alexis picked up the unconscious girl before cradling her gently. “So when do we tell the others…?” Frowning, both sisters looked to one another before nodding. “Let’s tell Claire first when she wakes up, and then we’ll make the announcement today.”

Smiling, their eyes directed themselves back to Claire before they began to pet her sleeping form. They had won. She was finally theirs, and they would make sure she was always loved no matter how much love they had to give her~.

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Whimpering quietly, Claire fidgeted in her sleep before a small smile made its way to her lips. As a gentle warmth stroked her slowly, her eyes slowly to open before she blinked away the dots in her vision. “You took less time than before to wake up, perhaps lowering your pleasure sensors isn’t warranted after all.”

Looking directly above her, Claire smiled timidly as she saw the large looming pairs of red eyes watching her amused. “Did you sleep well? We made sure to pet you as you slept, does your body feel, less tense perhaps?”

Leaning up, Claire yawned before rolling her shoulders. It actually did now that she mentioned it. This was probably the most comfortable she had felt in a long time. Grinning both Sophia and Alexis moved their hands around Claire before doing just that.

Blushing, the brunette looked up at them timidly as they caressed her before sighing. “T-T-Thanks… a-a-and… and t-thank you f-for, everything really. You’ve opened my eyes… and, other things.” She blushed shyly earning a light rap on her head confusing her.

“Claire, there’s no need to thank us. After all, we love you. And doing things for the ones we love is our pleasure.” They purred happily before pulling the smaller girl into their chests. Blushing even harder than before she sighed.

Her life was going to be strange now… very, very strange. Smirking both girls inched away from one another before Sophia moved Claire to the bench between them. Blinking she looked at them each in turn confused.

“I-Is something wrong?” Shaking their heads they just grinned as they looked down at her. “On the contrary, everything is perfect. That’s why we’ve decided that it’s time we brought you into the fold.” Claire brow furrowed before her eyes widened.

“W-W-Wait, y-you mean you’re finally going to tell me… everything?” Nodding, they both bounced just as giddily before Alexis spoke up. “I think you’ve proven to us your more than-“, “W-Wait… you can’t though.”

Both twins’ eyes widened before they looked down at the smaller girl in shock. “W-W-What do you mean?” Alexis stammered in shock as she saw Claire frowning. “Y-You said you needed me to be accepted by your friends before you could let me in on whatever you’re doing…”

Nodding Sophia scowled. “We have, all of them have accepted you. Kat loves you, May adores you, and Kai… well, we’re pretty sure you’re more of a sister to her than her own.” She chuckled dryly before looking down at the worried expression the brunette wore.

“That’s three of four…” shivering, both blondes immediately knew what she meant before they frowned. “C-Claire… Lily… she isn’t…” Growling, Sophia looked to Alexis before her twin sighed. “You’ve already proved to us that you can be trusted with what we’re going to tell you. We don’t need you to confront Lily… w-we already know what will happen.” She whispered darkly earning a scowl in return from the smaller girl.

“W-W-Well you can’t just skip her she’s your friend! You said to me that anyone who abandons their friend is a monster, what does that say about you two?” Claire stammered earning a look of pure shock from them both. Was, was she defending Lily? Looking over Claire momentarily, Alexis frowned. She was telling the truth, this wasn’t some type of weird joke.

Moving her hands over Claire, Sophia picked her up before sighing. “I… I think you’re still fatigued. Maybe you should rest more before we tell you anything else…” crossing her arms, Claire growled quietly. “WHY DO YOU ALL HATE HER?”

Blinking, both girls looked at Claire speechless. “You say she’s your friend but all of you, both you and Kat and May and even Kai! All of you act like she’s some kind of Monster!” Claire stammered before catching her breath from her outburst.

Silence permitted the room now as all three girls glanced to one another, all seemingly mute from the brunette's words. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity for them all Alexis sighed directing the others attention to her.

“We don’t hate her Claire… we just fear her.” Feeling the hairs on the back of her neck rise, Claire looked up at Alexis in shock before looking to Sophia for clarification… but all she saw on her face was the same look of pain her sister wore.

“B-B-But… h-how?! You, y-your both… “She grew quiet. She didn’t have a thing to even compare them to. They were omnipotent. Clenching her hands, Alexis shivered as she looked down at her palms. “It’s not that type of fear… it’s a fear of what she’s become… what I made her.” “Alexis…” Sophia whispered before her sister shook her head.

“She needs to know…” Nodding sadly, Sophia set Claire back down confusing her before both siblings looked down in despair. “Do you know how much of our minds we have access to? We told you once before…” Nodding, Claire looked at each of them before frowning.

“Y-You said you could each use about 50% right?” Nodding, Alexis moved her hand behind Claire before tapping her head. “For someone normal, the most they can access is about 10% and under. But that’s not the case with all of our friends. I changed them.” Alexis sad sadly earning a look of confusion from the smaller girl.

Cupping her sibling’s hand, Sophia smiled sadly as she tried to comfort her. “A few years back we began to form a group of friends… these friends you know as Kat, May, Kai, and Lily… But, at the time I was concerned they wouldn’t live up to our expectations, so I altered their minds.”

Claire’s eyes widened now as she saw tears beginning to form over the younger girls as she recalled what she had done. This was the first time she had ever seen such anguish, from either of them. “B-B-But… y-you changed them to protect them an-“She paused as Alexis’s hand rose. Looking back at Claire sadly, she smiled bitterly.

“That came after… When I did this first, it’s because I wanted to make sure our plan wouldn’t fail, not this time…” Cupping her mouth, Claire looked to Sophia in shock but her sister wore the same sad look. “I-I-I’m as much to blame as she is. This happened when-“stopping abruptly as her sister’s hand shot to her mouth Alexis growled loudly.

“D-Don’t try to clean up my mistakes Sophia… you advised me not to do this and you know it…” Lowering her gaze, Sophia nodded solemnly before letting her continue. Taking a deep breath, she sighed before looking back at Claire, her eyes having a harder time meeting the smaller girls.

“Kat… when we found her, she was knocking on deaths door. Sophia altered her body to save her, and I altered her mind to try and make her more… understanding.” She muttered sadly before wiping away the tears that had been now fallen onto her cheeks.

“32% is what she has to work with… and it’s too much.” Looking back at Alexis confused, her attention was turned to Sophia as she tapped on her head. “The reason Kat’s mind fractures at points of distress… Is because of what Alexis did. She has trouble understanding things now, even with her enhanced intelligence. When she gets like this she shuts down and grows hostile. Even we are not safe when this happens.” Sophia whispered quietly as she continued to hold her sister's hand as she cried softly.

“T-T-The one thing… the one thing I couldn’t understand back then… was others minds.” Alexis choked out before hiding her eyes with her hand. “K-Kat… she was so scarred that my t-tampering made her unstable… T-The reason she acts the way she does now… I-I-it’s my f-fault…”

Cupping her mouth, Alexis moved to stand up before walking away from both her sister and Claire causing the brunette's heart to ache as she saw the pain on her face. As the door to the break room was opened she quickly left leaving Sophia alone with her now. “W-W-Wait…” Claire all but whispered as she felt her voice leaving her.

Sighing, Sophia shook her head before directing her attention back to Claire. “You must forgive her… she has never gotten over how much she changed Kat. It didn’t occur to her or I the ramifications of my sisters tampering… until it was too late.” Her tone was a hushed whisper causing the smaller girl to shake her head.

She knew Kat was… odd, but Alexis was to blame for that? Frowning, she directed her gaze back to Sophia with worry. “C-C-Can’t she just change her back, though? I-I mean if you increased her mind, couldn’t you just decrease it or something?”

Scoffing, the blonde simply shook her head. “Raising someone’s cognitive thinking is simple, but to lower it? That could have catastrophic effects on a person’s psyche. If we so much as even attempted to change Kat we could possibly send her to the hospital or worse…”

Gulping, Claire shivered in fear at her tone. “A-A-And… And Alexis changed them all…?” Nodding sadly, Sophia clenched her hands tightly as she went over their old mistakes. “After Kat’s first lapse, we knew we gave her too much control. A person can only handle so much, that’s why humans can only access 10%. For me and my sister because we share two minds in one it’s different. We didn’t consider that factor the first time… but we did the second.”

Looking up curiously now, Claire took a shot in the dark on this one. “I-It was May wasn’t it?” Nodding, Sophia smiled somewhat as she recalled their first meeting with the little pinkette. “She was very timid, much like you actually. We gave her 15%. This allowed her to think double that of what an adult could. This had good effects and negative ones… She still has her childlike thoughts but their more logical. All and all though I’d say she turned out fine... we should have stopped there, though, but even then, we were foolish.”

Sophia whispered as her own eyes slowly began to tear. Grabbing onto the blonde's hand comfortingly, Claire looking up pleadingly for her to continue. Sniffling, Sophia took a deep breath before doing so. “Next was Kai. With all the success May had, we thought maybe a little more wouldn’t hurt. We gave her 20%. This again didn’t seem that bad. She was smart, clever, and very independent. We liked the results. More than I care to admit really.” She muttered quietly before her eyes hardened.

“B-B-But… But then came our last friend… and with her, our promise never to alter anyone else’s minds like this again.” Looking up in shock, Claire gulped quietly not liking where this was going. “We gave Lily, 25%... and she was perfect.”

Blinking, Claire looked speechlessly as Sophia frowned in regret. “P-P-Perfect…?” Nodding, Sophia’s free hand rose as she wiggled her fingers in the air. “Her mind took to our gifts better than we could have ever anticipated. Her cognitive abilities were phenomenal. Her analytical powers were next to none… she was a hybrid. While only I can control one side of our mind and the other to my sister… she could control both halves of hers, to a lesser extent. She took on the characteristics of both Alexis and I… she became the perfect human… but…”

Sophia grew quiet as she stared down at Claire angrily. “B-But we still made the same m-mistake again!” Sophia screeched as tears formed near her eyes. Clenching her hand in anger, she shook her head dismayed. “W-W-We… We didn’t know at the time just how bad things were f-for her… with her increased thoughts… she grew to hate… hate, everything…” Sophia croaked out as she cupped her face angrily.

“She… she was like Kat, but her hatred won… and this time, s-she has full control of her abilities. She’s perfect, and she knows it… and she hates us for it to…” Letting go of Claire, her other hand moved up to her face as she cried in pain.

After hearing it all Claire just stood there silently as she watched the larger child weep. While she might have thought bad for them altering their friends for whatever plan they had… she knew it wasn’t just some cruel experiment they were doing…

No, that didn’t cross her mind at all. Frowning, the brunette stepped over to Sophia before patting her leg under her black dress. “S-Sophia… y-you couldn’t have known…” Shaking her head, the blonde whimpered sadly before wiping away her tears.

“W-W-We, w-we’re not regular people, w-we don’t make mistakes! A-And we made the same one… twice we ruined a person… twice we messed up… it’s my sister’s shame and our burden…” Feeling a tugging on her dress, Sophia croaked softly as she looked down.

Grunting with some effort on her part, Claire scowled as she climbed up the black dress. Once she was high enough she grabbed onto Sophia’s hand before pulling herself into it in an attempt to comfort her. “Sophia… you and your sister, you might not be normal children… but you're still just kids. To error is human, and that’s all that was. Nobody’s perfect, not even you two.” Claire whispered quietly as she heard the blonde's crying continue even more now.

Cupping the smaller girl, Sophia grit her teeth as she hugged Claire for dear life. “W-W-Were… W-We’re so sorry… we wish we c-could fix them… b-but we just can’t…” Nodding, Claire smiled as she nuzzled the blonde. Seeing them both like this… it hurt her. They had never revealed such emotions to her. It truly made her feel just how much they accepted her if they could open up such painful wounds. Closing her eyes, Claire sighed quietly knowing what she had to do.

“Then it’s your turn. Let me be the one to help you, both of you.” Sniffling, Sophia looked up at Claire confused before she paled. “N-N-NO! A-ABSOLUTELY NOT!” Frowning, Claire continued to rub the younger girls face as she smiled. “I helped Kat, and you were wrong about her. Let me do the same for Lily, she deserves to be given a chance. You can’t treat her like she’s an outcast in your group or she’ll turn into one. You said so yourself. Anyone who abandons a friend is a monster, and that’s now what you two are.”

Growling, Sophia bared her teeth at her angrily, before shaking her head. “S-S-She’ll k-kill you… Out of spite for us!” Sighing, Claire nodded her head. “You said the same thing about Kat if she had one of her lapses… but I broke through Kat’s defenses when she was like that. I know I can do the same with Lily, you just need to help me do it…”

Feeling her lips tremble, Sophia whimpered quietly before lowering her gaze. “L-L-Lets find Alexis… s-she’ll want to be a part of this too…” Nodding, Claire took a deep breath before sighing. She didn’t know what she was signing herself up for… but then again, that never stopped her in the past from doing what was right…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

Standing in front of the daycare in morbid silence, Claire looked up sadly as she saw both blondes with puffy red eyes. Alexis as they both expected lashed out angrily at her offer… but, after a long discussion they both knew she was right.

Lily, she was still the same girl they originally found. She just needed to be helped, much like all the others did in the past. Thinking over what Alexis had told her, however, caused a shiver to travel down her spine.

‘She’s almost black…’ Apparently, she could see the colors of people. The colors of their nature. The brighter it was, the better… and the darker it was, meant how close you were to becoming one of them. ‘A monster…’

Clenching her fists quietly she sighed again. She didn’t have a clue what was going to happen, but if she even had a chance of stopping Lily from becoming something terrible, then it was her responsibility to do so.

Smiling sadly, both sisters looked down at Claire before shaking their heads. “P-Please… please don’t anger her Claire… we can’t lose you…” Looking up to them both, the little brunette nodded before rubbing Sophia’s hand comfortingly.

As she waited silently her mind soon began to wonder... Frowning, she turned her attention up to the twins but they only looked down at her sadly. "Kat did not show up today... we're sorry..." Nodding dejected, Claire remained silent as she thought about the little Neko. She was hoping to see her... for what might have been the last time. Feeling the grip around her tighten, Claire smiled sadly.

“I’ll come back in one piece, I promise.” Lowering their gaze, they attention soon shifted to the door as they felt her coming closer. Feeling her body growing stiff, the smaller girl didn’t even need to turn around now to know she was there. She could feel her cold, foreboding presence.

Stepping out of the Daycare, the raven-haired child looked at the twins in surprise before walking over to them. “You’re actually giving her to me? I would have thought better of you, both of you.” Lily muttered darkly before directing her petrifying gaze to Claire now.

“So Kai didn’t kill you… I guess that makes you a cockroach instead of a regular bug.” Scowling, Claire felt her lips forcibly shut before glancing to Sophia in annoyance. Gulping, they lifted Claire up gently before extending their hands.

“We… we trust you, Lily. P-Please, bring her back safely…” For a moment nothing happened, the silence from before falling over them once again as Lily looked at them all in silent contemplation. After what seemed like an eternity, however, she finally closed her eyes and extended her hand.

“I make no promises of her safety.” Feeling her stomach drop, along with both twins trembling in anger, they looked to Claire desperately for her to change her mind… but they could tell she wouldn’t. With her arm shaking, Sophia deposited Claire down gently on their friend's hand before moving back to her sister’s side.

Turning back around, they looked away as tears fell down their cheeks. “L-Lily… please, please keep her safe… w-we beg you.” The raven haired girl’s eyes widened if only slightly before her attention shifted to Claire.

Glancing at the smaller girl, she glared silently before looking back to the twins… but they were already walking away…

“I-I-I’m l-looking forward to tonight… I-I hope you are to…” Looking back to Claire, Lily’s ashen eyes showed no hint of what she was feeling before her hand started to move. Looking down in fear, the brunette almost shrieked as the younger girl hand tilted. However, her fear was misplaced as she suddenly fell into a black fabric prison of the girl's dress.

Pulling her hand back, Lily closed her eyes before breathing deeply. They were insane for trusting her… and by morning, they would realize their mistake to…

 

 

 

 

She would be dead before dawn…

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all liked it and i hope i get a lot of wonderful reviews like last time :)

I can't promise the next chapter will come out this quick, in fact i know it won't. School just started back up which means i'll have even less time to sneak off and write, but i will return!

So wait for me my loyal followers! I shall come again baring gifts of new chapters soon...ish.

Bye bye!